New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Locker Room (Smack Allowed)

Old 12-19-2011, 08:54 PM   #57
AA, XR, 602

Day1 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by minew View Post
the T-shirt I had in 1979 said simply and said it all: "I hate the Falcons." Anyone still have one? Mine was a Katrina casualty.
Voila. This photo is from '83. No recollection of whatever happened to the shirt.
Day1 is online now Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:49 PM   #58
WHO DAT !!? WE DAT

ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdd48 View Post
I've always hated them as a division rival. Once I started travelling to Atlanta for work, my hatred of the team only grew, because the city itself is terrible, IMO. I couldn't even bring myself to draft a single one of their players in fantasy football this year, even though some of their studs were still available at the time.
This
ricky_the_bull is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2011, 09:49 PM   #59
Veteran

thedave will become famous soon enoughthedave will become famous soon enoughthedave will become famous soon enoughthedave will become famous soon enoughthedave will become famous soon enoughthedave will become famous soon enoughthedave will become famous soon enoughthedave will become famous soon enough
Found this on ebay.
SAINTS HATE FALCONS "PERFECT FOOTBALL SHIRT NEW ORLEANS | eBay
thedave is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2011, 09:54 PM   #60
WHO DAT !!? WE DAT

ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!ricky_the_bull is a BEAST!
I hate the hawks the braves and the bulldogs also . My hate for the failcons goes so deep that I can't even enjoy any coke products .
ricky_the_bull is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2011, 11:15 PM   #61
The Saints Are Here!

4EveraSaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer4EveraSaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer4EveraSaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer4EveraSaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
4EveraSaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer4EveraSaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer4EveraSaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer4EveraSaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer4EveraSaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer4EveraSaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer4EveraSaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer4EveraSaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer4EveraSaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer4EveraSaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Ahem...

<<<<<<<<<<
"We're not used to 14 to 9 victories, but we're used to winning."-Drew Brees
4EveraSaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2011, 11:34 PM   #62
Hall-of-Famer

Firecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Firecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
REMIX: Runaway cart mows down coach at Cowboys Stadium -- Ridin Dirty - YouTube

The cart = Saints offense.
Firecross is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2011, 07:47 AM   #63
A Hotty Toddy Saints Fan!

Tony in Brandon will become famous soon enoughTony in Brandon will become famous soon enoughTony in Brandon will become famous soon enoughTony in Brandon will become famous soon enoughTony in Brandon will become famous soon enoughTony in Brandon will become famous soon enoughTony in Brandon will become famous soon enoughTony in Brandon will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarzan View Post
Imagine:
How greatly do you Detest the Falcons?
Ever get up in the middle of the night and step in a steaming pile of dog poo? That word that is banned here is the first thing that goes through my mind...the same word is the word I use for the team from Atlanta

Old 12-20-2011, 09:05 AM   #64
no mo' losin'

Z28Saints fan has a spectacular aura aboutZ28Saints fan has a spectacular aura aboutZ28Saints fan has a spectacular aura aboutZ28Saints fan has a spectacular aura aboutZ28Saints fan has a spectacular aura aboutZ28Saints fan has a spectacular aura aboutZ28Saints fan has a spectacular aura aboutZ28Saints fan has a spectacular aura aboutZ28Saints fan has a spectacular aura aboutZ28Saints fan has a spectacular aura aboutZ28Saints fan has a spectacular aura aboutZ28Saints fan has a spectacular aura aboutZ28Saints fan has a spectacular aura about
Reading their messageboard only makes my hatred for them go higher...right now It reaches that newly discovered planet 600 million light years away.

Old 12-20-2011, 09:22 AM   #65
Veteran Starter

mnjordan is a BEAST!mnjordan is a BEAST!mnjordan is a BEAST!mnjordan is a BEAST!mnjordan is a BEAST!mnjordan is a BEAST!mnjordan is a BEAST!mnjordan is a BEAST!mnjordan is a BEAST!mnjordan is a BEAST!mnjordan is a BEAST!
Enough that it's one of those things that is really indescribable, like color or smell.

I hate them totally. Truly 100% of my capability for feeling and thought.

And at the top of this list of hatred is Mattyocre.
mnjordan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2011, 09:25 AM   #66
3rd World & Proud

Griffin-Long is a jewel in the rough
Griffin-Long is a jewel in the roughGriffin-Long is a jewel in the roughGriffin-Long is a jewel in the roughGriffin-Long is a jewel in the roughGriffin-Long is a jewel in the roughGriffin-Long is a jewel in the roughGriffin-Long is a jewel in the roughGriffin-Long is a jewel in the rough
I hate them more then the cowgirls
Griffin-Long is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2011, 09:59 AM   #67

Patrick_WhoDatFan is on a distinguished roadPatrick_WhoDatFan is on a distinguished roadPatrick_WhoDatFan is on a distinguished roadPatrick_WhoDatFan is on a distinguished roadPatrick_WhoDatFan is on a distinguished roadPatrick_WhoDatFan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarzan View Post
Imagine:

The Saints have already clinched a playoff birth. The Falcons need the Saints to win the final game against an NFC opponent to get a wild card birth. If the Saints lose they drop a spot in the playoff seeding yet the Falcons are denied a playoff birth. Do we play to lose?
I always wanna win the next game on the schedule. But this time I would need to seriously consider resting starters and let the loss occur.

How greatly do you Detest the Falcons?

Do we play to lose?

First we need to get past them, then we can talk about the last game. I just don't how if the Saints lose, then Falcons are out... We play the Panthers... what does that have to do with Atlanta.
Patrick_WhoDatFan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2011, 11:38 AM   #68
Very Banned

Sarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger Club
Sarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger Club
It was a hypothetical.
Sarcastic is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2011, 11:50 AM   #69
^^^ Not mispelled

GeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
GeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Every time I drive past a Home Depot, I flip it the bird. My kids think I fell and hurt myself in that place.
GeaxSaints44 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2011, 12:06 PM   #70
Veteran

primetime is on a distinguished roadprimetime is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeaxSaints44 View Post
Every time I drive past a Home Depot, I flip it the bird. My kids think I fell and hurt myself in that place.
My international wedding vows contained the word "Saints", needless to say it was removed on my wedding day.
primetime is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.