Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Old 12-20-2011, 01:13 PM   #71
Pro-Bowler

ktbarthedoor is a jewel in the rough
ktbarthedoor is a jewel in the roughktbarthedoor is a jewel in the roughktbarthedoor is a jewel in the roughktbarthedoor is a jewel in the roughktbarthedoor is a jewel in the roughktbarthedoor is a jewel in the roughktbarthedoor is a jewel in the roughktbarthedoor is a jewel in the rough
You exchanged "vowels" with your bride? Whole words were too much, eh?
ktbarthedoor is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-20-2011, 01:23 PM   #72
Very Banned

Sarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger Club
Sarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime View Post
My international wedding vowels contained the word "Saints", n
i e ɛ u ɤ a ə ɔ o ɯ u ʏ e ɛ a ɑ ɯ o ɵ ɔ ɒ ə

For the life of me, I can't make them spell "Saints"
Sarcastic is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2011, 01:24 PM   #73
D'Eaux!

Guitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Guitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickf5 View Post
Why give the Falcons even a hint of respect that saying this gives them. We shouldn't be afraid to play them nor care if they get into the playoffs. As long as we didn't give them their pass by loosing to them.
Don't misinterpret not afraid to play anyone but I'd rather drop a seed just to keep them out and ruin their season; increase their suffering.

Old 12-20-2011, 01:29 PM   #74
Very Banned

Sarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger Club
Sarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarzan View Post
Don't misinterpret not afraid to play anyone but I'd rather drop a seed just to keep them out and ruin their season; increase their suffering.
No need for that. Imagine the falcons winning a Superbowl. It's ok, just do it.

Easy, ok, ok, it's all right, it wasn't real.

Now that's how falcons fans feel when we win the Superbowl.

We don't really need the falcons eliminated to make them suffer, do we?

Old 12-20-2011, 01:31 PM   #75
D'Eaux!

Guitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Guitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGuitarzan is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic View Post
No need for that. Imagine the falcons winning a Superbowl. It's ok, just do it.

Easy, ok, ok, it's all right, it wasn't real.

Now that's how falcons fans feel when we win the Superbowl.

We don't really need the falcons eliminated to make them suffer, do we?
An eerie silence followed in the jam-packed Superdome. Kind of like one of those spooky New Orleans Victorian mansions on Halloween night.

The crowd sat in stunned silence enduring sheer agony no sports fans should ever have to endure but ultimately does.

Atlanta had won 20-17, cruelly dashing the Saints' playoff hopes.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...bitter-rivalry

Old 12-20-2011, 01:38 PM   #76
Veteran

primetime is on a distinguished roadprimetime is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktbarthedoor View Post
You exchanged "vowels" with your bride? Whole words were too much, eh?
Your Canadian sarcasm is superb.
primetime is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2011, 01:38 PM   #77
^^^ Not mispelled

GeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
GeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
My international wedding vows contained the word "Saints", needless to say it was removed on wedding day.
Reading your sentence makes my head hurt
GeaxSaints44 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2011, 01:40 PM   #78
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic View Post
i e ɛ u ɤ a ə ɔ o ɯ u ʏ e ɛ a ɑ ɯ o ɵ ɔ ɒ ə

For the life of me, I can't make them spell "Saints"
Pretty sure letters are incapable of spelling.

Old 12-20-2011, 01:43 PM   #79
^^^ Not mispelled

GeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
GeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
pretty sure falcons fans are incapable of spelling.
fify
GeaxSaints44 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2011, 01:49 PM   #80
How you like me now?

justdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saint
justdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saint
I hate the Falcons because of all the posts about how much "we" all should hate the Falcons.
I use to just dislike them.

Old 12-20-2011, 01:52 PM   #81
All-Pro

domedawg has a spectacular aura aboutdomedawg has a spectacular aura aboutdomedawg has a spectacular aura aboutdomedawg has a spectacular aura aboutdomedawg has a spectacular aura aboutdomedawg has a spectacular aura aboutdomedawg has a spectacular aura aboutdomedawg has a spectacular aura aboutdomedawg has a spectacular aura aboutdomedawg has a spectacular aura aboutdomedawg has a spectacular aura aboutdomedawg has a spectacular aura about
Was on their board and responded to a guys post stating he thought Falcons would blow Saints out. Here's my response.

When was the last time the Falcons blew the Saints out. Games are usually close and with Saints usually winnings.

Guess what. BANNED. I hate those thin skinned babies. The truth hurts.
domedawg is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2011, 01:52 PM   #82
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeaxSaints44 View Post
Pretty sure the Saints are incapable of beating a team with a losing record in the playoffs
Fixed

Old 12-20-2011, 01:56 PM   #83
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeaxSaints44 View Post
Reading your sentence makes my head hurt
So does your lack of punctuation, let's be grammar Nazis.

Old 12-20-2011, 01:59 PM   #84
Very Banned

Quote:
So does your lack of punctuation, let's be grammar Nazis.
Ok. That should be a semicolon, or a period and capitol L.

Or maybe you should have thicker skin when going to another team's board and posting in a thread about how hated your team is.

Or you could fly away and bother someone else, you smelly little carrion eater.