New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Locker Room (Smack Allowed)

Old 03-22-2012, 03:56 PM   #85
Very Banned

TheOpposition is an unknown quantity at this point
Bump
TheOpposition is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2012, 04:20 PM   #86
ALL. THE. WAY.

jrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saint
jrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOpposition View Post
Bump
Why the hell do you bump this?

since my boy was born!
jrdbrn is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2012, 02:34 AM   #87
Very Banned

Bump Again

Old 03-24-2012, 02:38 AM   #88
Very Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoE View Post
So where's this Whiner now? Jail? Hospital after the suicide attempt? No, I bet he's trolling on the NYG boards, crying about how unfair it was.

What's the matter troll? Was it the referees that stole it from you? Or the clouds. Perhaps it was the evil wind. I'm sure someone paid off your kick returner.

Wah.
Bump, looking good here with my team...

And no it was a ******* ****** bag Kyle Williams and his 2 turnovers. But I'm over it, we just picked up Moss, Manningham. Not huge upgrades but we played you guys with a guy off our practice squad in beat ya.

Saints are the laughing stock of the league. And I love it and 799-1 I win this battle. Even though it's pointless, and has no bearing on my life what so ever, but fun just cause you know it's true. Have fun with Patrick Ramsey as your future QB.

Your days are over, 1 championship.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2012, 03:01 AM   #89
Veteran Starter

WhoDatNation 2 has disabled reputation
If you had any idea what you were talking about, you would know that Ramsey isnt even on our team anymore. And big deal you had "a practice squad player" on your roster and beat us, we had SCOTT SHANLE and a subpar defense and still almost beat yall. We came back from a 17 pt defecit to your "elite" defense. Not to mention yall laid a cheap shot on Pierre Thomas and did not as so much get a flag for it, so dont come in hear with all that b.s.
WhoDatNation 2 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2012, 12:42 PM   #90
Very Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDatNation 2 View Post
If you had any idea what you were talking about, you would know that Ramsey isnt even on our team anymore. And big deal you had "a practice squad player" on your roster and beat us, we had SCOTT SHANLE and a subpar defense and still almost beat yall. We came back from a 17 pt defecit to your "elite" defense. Not to mention yall laid a cheap shot on Pierre Thomas and did not as so much get a flag for it, so dont come in hear with all that b.s.
Cheapshot that the league said was perfectly legal....Perfectly I mean why is so hard for you guys to understand this concept? Roger Goodell, the king of fining a guy for $15,000 for tripping someone, sais it's and PERFECTLY LEGAL!!! It wasn't a cheapshot it's football. Thing's like this happen when grown men are going full speed. You guys are just being shameful that he got KTFO. It's embarrassing I bet, on one of the most watched games in history. You got bountied and I know that has to erk you. Bountied son!!!! KTFO son!!!
Ramsey- A joke just pertaining that you will have no one
Defense-? Well I thought Drew Brees was the GOAT? So yeah I'd expect the GOAT to be able to get his yards, that what Brees does right? You all should know better than I. But when you pick the guy off twice, and your QB has 0. That's the difference. Yards are amazing, yeah, but the difference was we forced GOAT into mistakes. We knew he would get his yards, but we won the turnover battle. 49ers football. So obviously you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

That's the only reason we lost to the Giants.

Old 03-26-2012, 10:11 PM   #91
Pro-Bowler

Hotdog_Skin is a name known to allHotdog_Skin is a name known to all
Hotdog_Skin is a name known to allHotdog_Skin is a name known to allHotdog_Skin is a name known to allHotdog_Skin is a name known to allHotdog_Skin is a name known to allHotdog_Skin is a name known to allHotdog_Skin is a name known to allHotdog_Skin is a name known to allHotdog_Skin is a name known to allHotdog_Skin is a name known to allHotdog_Skin is a name known to all
Played in San Fran, had 5 turnovers, and still scored 32 points. That's the part I remember lol

In the end though, the 9ers won. And went on to win the Superbowl in all its glory. Or wait, how did that last part go?
Hotdog_Skin is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:32 PM   #92
Super Moderator

Rugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club Member
Rugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOpposition View Post
Cheapshot that the league said was perfectly legal....Perfectly I mean why is so hard for you guys to understand this concept? Roger Goodell, the king of fining a guy for $15,000 for tripping someone, sais it's and PERFECTLY LEGAL!!! It wasn't a cheapshot it's football. Thing's like this happen when grown men are going full speed. You guys are just being shameful that he got KTFO. It's embarrassing I bet, on one of the most watched games in history. You got bountied and I know that has to erk you. Bountied son!!!! KTFO son!!!
Ramsey- A joke just pertaining that you will have no one
Defense-? Well I thought Drew Brees was the GOAT? So yeah I'd expect the GOAT to be able to get his yards, that what Brees does right? You all should know better than I. But when you pick the guy off twice, and your QB has 0. That's the difference. Yards are amazing, yeah, but the difference was we forced GOAT into mistakes. We knew he would get his yards, but we won the turnover battle. 49ers football. So obviously you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

That's the only reason we lost to the Giants.
It was a great hit. What irks me is that it is no different than what the Saints were doing. Sure the Saints were paying bonuses for those hits, but it is no different than what obviously goes on every game in the NFL. Had we been hitting guys late or cheaply, I could understand.

Really this was a witch hunt against the Saints and the punishment was excessive.

Lelito Has Become the Forum's Whipping Boy Before Ever Snapping the Ball
Rugger is online now Reply With Quote