New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Locker Room (Smack Allowed)

Old 04-04-2012, 10:32 PM   #15
Veteran

IonSen88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMSSaintsFan View Post
I was a baghead, sir. I was in the Dome for those games. I held season tickets as did many others. I was at the first Saints game when I was a kid, thanks to my dad loving football. At least we went to the games when the Saints were losing. More than I can say for your ilk even when winning.
So you know about me and my feathered friends parading up and down Bourbon Street shouting TOO LEGIT, TOO LEGIT TO QUIT? You know how Falcons fans used to flood the SuperDome?? You know how the Falcons attendance has always been higher than the Saints?? So why say something so reckless like "avoiding the game? Like falcon fans?"
IonSen88 is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:20 AM   #16
The Alaskan WhoDat

jayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to behold
jayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to beholdjayhawk66 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by IonSen88 View Post
So you know about me and my feathered friends parading up and down Bourbon Street shouting TOO LEGIT, TOO LEGIT TO QUIT? You know how Falcons fans used to flood the SuperDome?? You know how the Falcons attendance has always been higher than the Saints?? So why say something so reckless like "avoiding the game? Like falcon fans?"
If you mean "higher" as in "high as a kite on shrooms and other illicit drugs", then yeah, well played.
jayhawk66 is online now Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2012, 05:04 AM   #17
Pro-Bowler

SaintFan26 is a glorious beacon of lightSaintFan26 is a glorious beacon of light
SaintFan26 is a glorious beacon of lightSaintFan26 is a glorious beacon of lightSaintFan26 is a glorious beacon of lightSaintFan26 is a glorious beacon of lightSaintFan26 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
And here is the part where I get to make an Atlanta fan look like an idiot, average attendance in 2011 by Team 2011 NFL Football Attendance - National Football League - ESPN

Saints were 6th in the league with an average of 73,042 a game

The Falcons were 15th with 68,986

You have to go back to 2006 before Atlanta ranks higher than New Orleans..which means it took a hurricane ravaging the city to get the average attendance below the Falcons rankings.

Learn some facts before you come on a real board, your own columnists are calling ATL fans out for sucking. Curtis Lofton signed with the saints to play with "A championship caliber team...with REAL Fans" I bet you don't even take second in the divison next year.

“If you can catch a brick, you can catch a football,”-Andy Tanner
SaintFan26 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2012, 05:16 AM   #18
wait, what?

SWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger Club
SWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger ClubSWJJ 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Lolpwned? What is this, the online RPG district?

10-2 is a midget run; do you even have an idea of how many times the Falcons have went 10-2 versus New Orleans? The Falcons have gone on 9 game, even 10 game winning streaks against the Saints.

When are you old hat Saints fans going to grab your front-running bandwagon hoppers by the earlobe?? They're clueless.

Enjoy those, I prefer super bowl victories, of which you have zero.

Zero is as midget streak as you can get.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:36 AM   #19
U Talking Bout Me?!

Shr1mpPoBoy has disabled reputation
Quote:
Lolpwned? What is this, the online RPG district?

10-2 is a midget run; do you even have an idea of how many times the Falcons have went 10-2 versus New Orleans? The Falcons have gone on 9 game, even 10 game winning streaks against the Saints.

When are you old hat Saints fans going to grab your front-running bandwagon hoppers by the earlobe?? They're clueless.
Today is April 5th 2012. I suggest you decide to start living in this day and age because I can't go back and relive the 80's bud.
Shr1mpPoBoy is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2012, 09:12 AM   #20
Cinnamon and Desperation

Chinny is a glorious beacon of light
Chinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of light
The most interesting things in Atlanta are cartoons and fantasy cons

Leave the grown up entertainment to us
Chinny is online now Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2012, 02:00 PM   #21
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintFan26 View Post
And here is the part where I get to make an Atlanta fan look like an idiot, average attendance in 2011 by Team 2011 NFL Football Attendance - National Football League - ESPN

Saints were 6th in the league with an average of 73,042 a game

The Falcons were 15th with 68,986

You have to go back to 2006 before Atlanta ranks higher than New Orleans..which means it took a hurricane ravaging the city to get the average attendance below the Falcons rankings.

Learn some facts before you come on a real board, your own columnists are calling ATL fans out for sucking. Curtis Lofton signed with the saints to play with "A championship caliber team...with REAL Fans" I bet you don't even take second in the divison next year.
...And there's the part where you whiff like a 9th place slugger.

Since 1993, as logged by ballparks.com), the Falcons have averaged 62,220.59 fans per game and the Saints have averaged 61,505.69

Let me ask you something; do you know why Saints players got together and bought up your 2000 playoff tickets against the Rams? Do you know why your seats are multi-colored? Do you know why the Saints experienced multiple blackouts in the year before Katrina? Do you know why the Saints were essentially up for relocation? Do you know why long time fans would say "On the other hand we are playing the Falcons. There may be 20,000 of them at the game." or "I know there will be plenty of Falcons fans making the trip but what about the Saints fans?" ?!

There's a reason when you read about the Falcons and Saints rivalry, the author always begins by saying opposing fans always made the trip; I was one of those people. Over the years our support has been very similar and the numbers reflect that (even in 2011 with the link you presented). Saying much else exposes your lack of knowledge, or tenure as a fan of either team.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:22 PM   #22
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shr1mpPoBoy View Post
Today is April 5th 2012. I suggest you decide to start living in this day and age because I can't go back and relive the 80's bud.
The Falcons have made the playoffs 3 of the last 4 years. Trust me, if there's one person that doesn't want to 'relive' the 80s, it's me.

The fact is 2006-2011 is just as history as any other sample. Do you comprende?

Old 04-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #23
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWJJ View Post
Enjoy those, I prefer super bowl victories, of which you have zero.

Zero is as midget streak as you can get.
We have no championships, but there's nothing enjoyable about beating the soggy mess out of your younger brother. It gets rather redundant...I'm just glad you girls finally stood up!

Old 04-05-2012, 02:53 PM   #24
Veteran Starter

meezy0236 has disabled reputation
Quote:
We have no championships, but there's nothing enjoyable about beating the soggy mess out of your younger brother. It gets rather redundant...I'm just glad you girls finally stood up!

Wow, you again? Your team are runner ups plain and simple. The closest your wack squad has ever come to a championship they embaressed themselves and made the commercials the best part of that Superbowl. Now you're on here trying to tell Saints fans about what happened in the 80's, 90's, and early 00's when you're team hasn't done anything of significance other than have b2b2b2b2 winning seasons...please! Dude, look I get it, I know your little panties are all creamed up with the thought of maybe the Falcons can end this "midget run" the Saints are on, but let's face it you are suffering from what all your wannabe fans are suffering from, and that's false hope syndrome.
meezy0236 is online now Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2012, 04:01 PM   #25
U Talking Bout Me?!

Shr1mpPoBoy has disabled reputation
Quote:
The Falcons have made the playoffs 3 of the last 4 years. Trust me, if there's one person that doesn't want to 'relive' the 80s, it's me.

The fact is 2006-2011 is just as history as any other sample. Do you comprende?
Super Bowl XXXIII
Denver 34, Atlanta 19

This type of history is NEVER going away pal.

You punk a**, b****, mother******
Shr1mpPoBoy is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2012, 04:05 PM   #26
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by meezy0236 View Post
Wow, you again? Your team are runner ups plain and simple. The closest your wack squad has ever come to a championship they embarred themselves and made the commercials the best part of that Superbowl. Now you're on here trying to tell Saints fans about what happened in the 80's, 90's, and early 00's when you're team hasn't done anything of significance other than have b2b2b2b2 winning seasons...please! Dude, look I get it, I knjow your little panties are all creamed up with the thought of maybe the Falcons can end this "midget run" the Saints are on, but let's face it you are suffering form what all your wannabe fans suffer from, and that's false hope syndrome.
Lil Meezy, this is not an SMS thread and I am not your 11 year old boyfriend.

Would you relax? My only duty was to aid you ladies from your selective-amnesia. I understand that you have issues acknowledging the absolute and plenary extent of our match-ups, so I'll apologize for everything but chewing your last stick of Juicy Fruit!

Old 04-05-2012, 04:11 PM   #27
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shr1mpPoBoy View Post
Super Bowl XXXIII
Denver 34, Atlanta 19

This type of history is NEVER going away pal.

You punk a**, b****, mother******
Neither is the fact that Denver had to go over the cap to do it.

Old 04-05-2012, 04:31 PM   #28
Veteran Starter

meezy0236 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Lil Meezy, this is not an SMS thread and I am not your 11 year old boyfriend.

Would you relax? My only duty was to aid you ladies from your selective-amnesia. I understand that you have issues acknowledging the absolute and plenary extent of our match-ups, so I'll apologize for everything but chewing your last stick of Juicy Fruit!
Dude, there is that comedy again, if you think you can say or do anything to upset me on a football message board. Let me explain how this works. You make a post in a thread about a certain topic, then someone else makes another post in that same thread about the same topic, sometimes people disagree and more post are then made to try and come to a conclusion. In other words son, this is entertainment, that is why you are funny because you're entertaining me. Now, let me give you some advice, try following your own advice, take some Midol, change your light days and chill.
meezy0236 is online now Reply With Quote