New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Locker Room (Smack Allowed)

Old 02-20-2012, 08:41 PM   #29
Hall-of-Famer

jazzjack is a jewel in the rough
jazzjack is a jewel in the roughjazzjack is a jewel in the roughjazzjack is a jewel in the roughjazzjack is a jewel in the roughjazzjack is a jewel in the roughjazzjack is a jewel in the roughjazzjack is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benimaru View Post
I'm not really high on LaRon Landry. I love his big hitting ability and his penchant for being able to tackle inside the box, but all this guy needs is a pump fake and the other team has 6 points. The book on LaRon Landry is if you double move, he bites every time and it results in a TD.

I'd rather have Roman than him, tbh.
Decent safety but to think he is in Harper's league is just insane. He is not very well thought of in the DC area. I doubt he even cracks the top 20 safety's.

Old 02-20-2012, 08:49 PM   #30
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

crawfish2010 is marching in
crawfish2010 is marching incrawfish2010 is marching incrawfish2010 is marching incrawfish2010 is marching incrawfish2010 is marching incrawfish2010 is marching incrawfish2010 is marching incrawfish2010 is marching incrawfish2010 is marching incrawfish2010 is marching incrawfish2010 is marching incrawfish2010 is marching in
Dashon Goldson from the Niners will be a free agent. He's a beast. I think the Saints need front 7 help more than DBs.
crawfish2010 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2012, 09:26 PM   #31
Pro-Bowler

greg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to behold
greg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to behold
If people think Harper can't cover then why the hell would you want Laron Landry? Remember the 'Skins game in 09? He bit on the double move covering Colston and Meachem. Basically lost the game for Washington that week
greg985 is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:45 AM   #32
Super Forum Fanatic

Bayouman007 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Bayouman007 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBayouman007 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBayouman007 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBayouman007 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBayouman007 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBayouman007 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBayouman007 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBayouman007 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by greg985 View Post
If people think Harper can't cover then why the hell would you want Laron Landry? Remember the 'Skins game in 09? He bit on the double move covering Colston and Meachem. Basically lost the game for Washington that week

Brees does that too all safety's tho lol. Maybe the gap isn't as big but they all get a piece of it
Bayouman007 is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:02 AM   #33
Shocking....isn't it?

Shockmo is a name known to allShockmo is a name known to all
Shockmo is a name known to allShockmo is a name known to allShockmo is a name known to allShockmo is a name known to allShockmo is a name known to allShockmo is a name known to allShockmo is a name known to allShockmo is a name known to allShockmo is a name known to allShockmo is a name known to allShockmo is a name known to allShockmo is a name known to all
I'm getting a strange memory of a Redskins game in 2009
Shockmo is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2012, 08:01 AM   #34
put me n coach

1badsailor is a glorious beacon of light
1badsailor is a glorious beacon of light1badsailor is a glorious beacon of light1badsailor is a glorious beacon of light1badsailor is a glorious beacon of light1badsailor is a glorious beacon of light1badsailor is a glorious beacon of light1badsailor is a glorious beacon of light1badsailor is a glorious beacon of light1badsailor is a glorious beacon of light1badsailor is a glorious beacon of light1badsailor is a glorious beacon of light1badsailor is a glorious beacon of light1badsailor is a glorious beacon of light1badsailor is a glorious beacon of light
roman is better than laron landry. no doubt there unless we are playing madden and all that speed means something

Old 02-22-2012, 02:18 AM   #35
Hall-of-Famer

renegadewa is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
renegadewa is a future SR.com Hall of Famerrenegadewa is a future SR.com Hall of Famerrenegadewa is a future SR.com Hall of Famerrenegadewa is a future SR.com Hall of Famerrenegadewa is a future SR.com Hall of Famerrenegadewa is a future SR.com Hall of Famerrenegadewa is a future SR.com Hall of Famerrenegadewa is a future SR.com Hall of Famerrenegadewa is a future SR.com Hall of Famerrenegadewa is a future SR.com Hall of Famerrenegadewa is a future SR.com Hall of Famerrenegadewa is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benimaru View Post
I'm not really high on LaRon Landry. I love his big hitting ability and his penchant for being able to tackle inside the box, but all this guy needs is a pump fake and the other team has 6 points. The book on LaRon Landry is if you double move, he bites every time and it results in a TD.

I'd rather have Roman than him, tbh.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This. Does anyone remember the '09 game when the Saints went to DC and won in overtime? The best player the Saints had on the field that day was Laron Landry.

He single handedly gave up 3 TD passes that game. He hits like a tank but can't cover for ****!

.........pull my chain Mr Commissioner.........I dare you
renegadewa is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2012, 02:35 AM   #36
Veteran

sinner2saint will become famous soon enoughsinner2saint will become famous soon enoughsinner2saint will become famous soon enoughsinner2saint will become famous soon enoughsinner2saint will become famous soon enoughsinner2saint will become famous soon enoughsinner2saint will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by renegadewa View Post

Does anyone remember the '09 game when the Saints went to DC and won in overtime? The best player the Saints had on the field that day was Laron Landry.
The only thing I remember from that game was this.

sinner2saint is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:47 PM   #37
BIG DOG!

oodank will become famous soon enoughoodank will become famous soon enoughoodank will become famous soon enoughoodank will become famous soon enoughoodank will become famous soon enoughoodank will become famous soon enoughoodank will become famous soon enough
brees makes toast out of all safetys pretty much...laron landry was considered one of the best young safetys prior to being injured last season. and to say harper is just better is ridiculous. landry is just as good in run support and is definitely better in pass coverage. i can remember a game not too long ago in seattle where harper was repeated beaten on by a lesser qb than brees and a much lesser TE guy than the WR that beat landry....no question....

my point wasnt to replace harper or jenkins with landry. but since saints run the possibility of losing a DB (porter), instead of acquiring another corner a guy like laron landry would be more help on the back end which seems to be where we need it most. i would argue that laron landry is a better single high safety than jenkins is(debate???)

nickel: greer,robinson,patrick/jenkins, harper, landry
big nickel: greer,robinson,jenkins, harper, landry
6DB set: harper could slide down to the dog position(xtra LB, blitzer)....
oodank is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2012, 06:23 PM   #38
Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki

CaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
CaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Holy Crap! PEDs?
CaliSaint4Life is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:29 PM   #39
Gonzo Moderator

RockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger Club
RockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger Club

Old 02-23-2012, 06:31 PM   #40
RaNDoM HuMaN

whodataholic is a BEAST!whodataholic is a BEAST!whodataholic is a BEAST!whodataholic is a BEAST!whodataholic is a BEAST!whodataholic is a BEAST!whodataholic is a BEAST!whodataholic is a BEAST!whodataholic is a BEAST!whodataholic is a BEAST!whodataholic is a BEAST!
N/S Laron Landry muscles in february

Have yall seen Laron Landry lately?? He's huge!!! heres a pic of him as of Feburary 2012

landry-laron-muscles.jpg dude looks like he can play some LB as of now.

Old 02-23-2012, 06:32 PM   #41
RaNDoM HuMaN

whodataholic is a BEAST!whodataholic is a BEAST!whodataholic is a BEAST!whodataholic is a BEAST!whodataholic is a BEAST!whodataholic is a BEAST!whodataholic is a BEAST!whodataholic is a BEAST!whodataholic is a BEAST!whodataholic is a BEAST!whodataholic is a BEAST!
wow right when i post this thread someone just beat me to the punch in the other thread.

Old 02-23-2012, 06:35 PM   #42
Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki

CaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
CaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
The thread title is absolute comedy.
CaliSaint4Life is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.