Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Old 01-10-2017, 02:36 PM   #16
Bleeder of Black and Gold

Optimistic Ozzy 40K Burger ClubOptimistic Ozzy 40K Burger ClubOptimistic Ozzy 40K Burger ClubOptimistic Ozzy 40K Burger ClubOptimistic Ozzy 40K Burger ClubOptimistic Ozzy 40K Burger Club
Optimistic Ozzy 40K Burger ClubOptimistic Ozzy 40K Burger ClubOptimistic Ozzy 40K Burger ClubOptimistic Ozzy 40K Burger ClubOptimistic Ozzy 40K Burger ClubOptimistic Ozzy 40K Burger ClubOptimistic Ozzy 40K Burger ClubOptimistic Ozzy 40K Burger ClubOptimistic Ozzy 40K Burger Club
Negative! I can't listen to the guy, too may "ahs", and "qualities" and "ahs".

Old 01-10-2017, 02:50 PM   #17
Official SR twitter team

St.Fury Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt.Fury Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt.Fury Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt.Fury Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt.Fury Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt.Fury Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt.Fury Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt.Fury Prestigious Platinum Club Member
St.Fury Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt.Fury Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt.Fury Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt.Fury Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt.Fury Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt.Fury Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt.Fury Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt.Fury Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt.Fury Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt.Fury Prestigious Platinum Club Member
You can't make this stuff up...
St.Fury is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2017, 03:04 PM   #18
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

mountaineerdude is a splendid one to beholdmountaineerdude is a splendid one to beholdmountaineerdude is a splendid one to behold
mountaineerdude is a splendid one to beholdmountaineerdude is a splendid one to beholdmountaineerdude is a splendid one to beholdmountaineerdude is a splendid one to beholdmountaineerdude is a splendid one to beholdmountaineerdude is a splendid one to beholdmountaineerdude is a splendid one to beholdmountaineerdude is a splendid one to beholdmountaineerdude is a splendid one to beholdmountaineerdude is a splendid one to beholdmountaineerdude is a splendid one to beholdmountaineerdude is a splendid one to behold
GAAAUUUDD!! .... this forum just wont let go of their LSU obsession ...
mountaineerdude is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2017, 03:38 PM   #19
USM Golden Eagles

OldSaintFan is a name known to allOldSaintFan is a name known to all
OldSaintFan is a name known to allOldSaintFan is a name known to allOldSaintFan is a name known to allOldSaintFan is a name known to allOldSaintFan is a name known to allOldSaintFan is a name known to allOldSaintFan is a name known to allOldSaintFan is a name known to allOldSaintFan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemadden View Post
I think he would make a good DC, LSU was always good on defense, and had good defensive talent under Les.

He would fit better as a Defensive position coach, if he were hired. I think we have our Defensive Coordinator on staff now.

As usual, I have posted before reading all previous post on this thread. I did not know that he was an Offensive coach. So all of the stuff I just said above is Moot.

Old 01-10-2017, 03:48 PM   #20
Krewe of TinyChat

GeauxSainz is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
GeauxSainz is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeauxSainz is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeauxSainz is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeauxSainz is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeauxSainz is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeauxSainz is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeauxSainz is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeauxSainz is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeauxSainz is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeauxSainz is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
:s pit:

Since the world ended. (silly Mayans)
GeauxSainz is online now Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2017, 04:07 PM   #21
Insert Clever Title Here

GeauxWhoDats Prestigious Gold Club MemberGeauxWhoDats Prestigious Gold Club MemberGeauxWhoDats Prestigious Gold Club MemberGeauxWhoDats Prestigious Gold Club MemberGeauxWhoDats Prestigious Gold Club Member
GeauxWhoDats Prestigious Gold Club MemberGeauxWhoDats Prestigious Gold Club MemberGeauxWhoDats Prestigious Gold Club MemberGeauxWhoDats Prestigious Gold Club Member
There is no grass in the dome.

GeauxWhoDats is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2017, 04:18 PM   #22
Hall-of-Famer

Location: Gulf Breeze, FL via NOLA via Donaldsonville/Franklin via Nova Scotia via Loudon, France
where yat brah Prestigious Gold Club Memberwhere yat brah Prestigious Gold Club Memberwhere yat brah Prestigious Gold Club Memberwhere yat brah Prestigious Gold Club Memberwhere yat brah Prestigious Gold Club Memberwhere yat brah Prestigious Gold Club Member
where yat brah Prestigious Gold Club Memberwhere yat brah Prestigious Gold Club Memberwhere yat brah Prestigious Gold Club Memberwhere yat brah Prestigious Gold Club Memberwhere yat brah Prestigious Gold Club Memberwhere yat brah Prestigious Gold Club Memberwhere yat brah Prestigious Gold Club Memberwhere yat brah Prestigious Gold Club Memberwhere yat brah Prestigious Gold Club Member

Old 01-10-2017, 04:23 PM   #23
Super Forum Fanatic

Meachemdat Prestigious Gold Club MemberMeachemdat Prestigious Gold Club MemberMeachemdat Prestigious Gold Club MemberMeachemdat Prestigious Gold Club MemberMeachemdat Prestigious Gold Club MemberMeachemdat Prestigious Gold Club Member
Meachemdat Prestigious Gold Club MemberMeachemdat Prestigious Gold Club MemberMeachemdat Prestigious Gold Club MemberMeachemdat Prestigious Gold Club MemberMeachemdat Prestigious Gold Club MemberMeachemdat Prestigious Gold Club MemberMeachemdat Prestigious Gold Club Member
Wow...all this time and I thought he was a defensive minded coach too.

That just makes his tenure at LSU that much sadder.
This guy had absolutely NO IDEA what an offense was or what one looked like.
Meachemdat is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2017, 04:35 PM   #24
Breauxmantic

AgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club Member
AgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Bruh.

Old 01-10-2017, 04:37 PM   #25
Pro-Bowler

5thDeadlyVenom is a splendid one to behold5thDeadlyVenom is a splendid one to behold5thDeadlyVenom is a splendid one to behold
5thDeadlyVenom is a splendid one to behold5thDeadlyVenom is a splendid one to behold5thDeadlyVenom is a splendid one to behold5thDeadlyVenom is a splendid one to behold5thDeadlyVenom is a splendid one to behold5thDeadlyVenom is a splendid one to behold5thDeadlyVenom is a splendid one to behold5thDeadlyVenom is a splendid one to behold5thDeadlyVenom is a splendid one to behold5thDeadlyVenom is a splendid one to behold5thDeadlyVenom is a splendid one to behold
Between this post and the Rick Venturi one....

5thDeadlyVenom is online now Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2017, 05:02 PM   #26
Subscribing Member

diehardfan is a true Saintdiehardfan is a true Saintdiehardfan is a true Saint
diehardfan is a true Saintdiehardfan is a true Saintdiehardfan is a true Saintdiehardfan is a true Saintdiehardfan is a true Saintdiehardfan is a true Saintdiehardfan is a true Saintdiehardfan is a true Saintdiehardfan is a true Saintdiehardfan is a true Saintdiehardfan is a true Saintdiehardfan is a true Saint
Dear God man...

Old 01-10-2017, 05:08 PM   #27
Rookie

gbpb56 has disabled reputation
Thumbs down

No more retreads
gbpb56 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-11-2017, 12:01 PM   #28
Pro-Bowler

VaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
VaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
He was a great D Coordinator against LSU the past few years.

Old 01-17-2017, 11:22 AM   #29
Fear is a beautiful aroma

Gump is a true SaintGump is a true SaintGump is a true SaintGump is a true Saint
Gump is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaeVictus View Post
He was a great D Coordinator against LSU the past few years.

He was head coach of LSU...

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2017, 11:28 AM   #30
Pro-Bowler

VaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
VaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of FamerVaeVictus is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gump View Post
He was head coach of LSU...
Of that I'm aware. It was a snarky commentary of how he was very proficient at handcuffing his own offenses.