Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Old 03-05-2012, 02:21 PM   #1
Veteran Starter

Team 444 is becoming pretty popularTeam 444 is becoming pretty popularTeam 444 is becoming pretty popularTeam 444 is becoming pretty popularTeam 444 is becoming pretty popularTeam 444 is becoming pretty popularTeam 444 is becoming pretty popularTeam 444 is becoming pretty popularTeam 444 is becoming pretty popular
A little birdie told me who the SNITCH was - Bobby McCray.

I will just say this: This is a friend of a friend of a player - 3 levels deep. I know who the player mentioned was, but I'm not going to say it, so please don't ask.

Take it with a serious grain of salt, but we'll see what comes to light on the snitch, if anything.
Team 444 is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:22 PM   #2
Bounty Hunter

whodat?? is a splendid one to beholdwhodat?? is a splendid one to beholdwhodat?? is a splendid one to behold
whodat?? is a splendid one to beholdwhodat?? is a splendid one to beholdwhodat?? is a splendid one to beholdwhodat?? is a splendid one to beholdwhodat?? is a splendid one to beholdwhodat?? is a splendid one to beholdwhodat?? is a splendid one to beholdwhodat?? is a splendid one to beholdwhodat?? is a splendid one to behold
whodat?? is offline Reply With Quote

11 out of 11 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:22 PM   #3
Ambience Director

MyLanta is a BEAST!MyLanta is a BEAST!MyLanta is a BEAST!MyLanta is a BEAST!MyLanta is a BEAST!MyLanta is a BEAST!MyLanta is a BEAST!MyLanta is a BEAST!MyLanta is a BEAST!MyLanta is a BEAST!MyLanta is a BEAST!
Umm

Old 03-05-2012, 02:22 PM   #4
More than 15K posts served!

bornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Member
bornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Member
Makes Sense. McCray was cut right before training camp in 2010, around the time when the league said they began their investigation.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:25 PM   #5
Sarang Upso

Jackavelli is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Jackavelli is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
i don't believe in the no snitch rule, you don't want to get in trouble then don't do anything wrong. Just wish the punishments would get handed down and we get this behind us. Lot's of teams do this, Saints just got caught, accept the punishments and move on.

8 out of 16 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #6
Super Forum Fanatic

saintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to behold
saintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to beholdsaintfan-n-alex is a splendid one to behold
Mcray had the most questionable hit in the layoffs, IF there IS a snitch wasnt Bush's agent's email to payton sent after RB left? and kind of an odd email to send?
saintfan-n-alex is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #7
Pro-Bowler

djf7288 is a BEAST!djf7288 is a BEAST!djf7288 is a BEAST!djf7288 is a BEAST!djf7288 is a BEAST!djf7288 is a BEAST!djf7288 is a BEAST!djf7288 is a BEAST!djf7288 is a BEAST!djf7288 is a BEAST!djf7288 is a BEAST!
I was hoping it was shanle
djf7288 is offline Reply With Quote

9 out of 13 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:32 PM   #8
Lightning

saintlyn8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaintlyn8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaintlyn8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaintlyn8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
saintlyn8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaintlyn8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaintlyn8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaintlyn8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaintlyn8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaintlyn8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaintlyn8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaintlyn8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaintlyn8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaintlyn8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaintlyn8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaintlyn8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaintlyn8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
We'll need a corroborating statement from the janitor.
saintlyn8 is online now Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:32 PM   #9
TWO DAT!

wope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Club
wope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Clubwope 40K Burger Club
I thought so, too. Right after the news broke, he tweeted something about snitches, which, ironically, made me think he was the one.
wope is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:59 PM   #10
Super Forum Fanatic

Brown has disabled reputation
just tell me where he lives....

www.christmasjars.com
Brown is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:03 PM   #11
SR is my life!

El Caliente 50K Burger ClubEl Caliente 50K Burger ClubEl Caliente 50K Burger ClubEl Caliente 50K Burger ClubEl Caliente 50K Burger Club
El Caliente 50K Burger ClubEl Caliente 50K Burger ClubEl Caliente 50K Burger ClubEl Caliente 50K Burger ClubEl Caliente 50K Burger ClubEl Caliente 50K Burger ClubEl Caliente 50K Burger ClubEl Caliente 50K Burger Club
Can any lawyers on this board explain this to me? If I give a testimony and do not want to be mentioned in the trial, can my name be given if asked for it, or can I live out my days in anonimity?

Old 03-05-2012, 03:08 PM   #12
Bring the Wood!

jimrip 40K Burger Clubjimrip 40K Burger Clubjimrip 40K Burger Clubjimrip 40K Burger Club
jimrip 40K Burger Clubjimrip 40K Burger Clubjimrip 40K Burger Clubjimrip 40K Burger Clubjimrip 40K Burger Clubjimrip 40K Burger Clubjimrip 40K Burger Clubjimrip 40K Burger Clubjimrip 40K Burger Club
Bobby may have blurted out something that started the investigation, but Sharper said on Mad Dog radio this morning that he has a good idea who it was.. a person who was "in the room" and recently got fired. He intimated that it wasn't a player.

That would make more sense as far as the timeline is concerned.. supposedly the investigation was dead until "new evidence" came forward after the end of the 2011 season.
jimrip is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:13 PM   #13
unnecessarily vulgar

ibelieve is marching in
ibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching in
Bobbys facebook put up a picture of a rat the other day and there are several comments. Someone ask if it was a friend of his. He replied, "Might be a friend of mine. Wish I knew who. Losers"
ibelieve is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-05-2012, 03:14 PM   #14
All-Pro

rob22278 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerrob22278 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
rob22278 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerrob22278 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerrob22278 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerrob22278 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerrob22278 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerrob22278 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerrob22278 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerrob22278 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerrob22278 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerrob22278 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerrob22278 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerrob22278 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I heard the snitch was Dennis Allen, former secondary coach, now head coach in Oakland.
rob22278 is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.