Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Old 01-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #57
Saintiac

mrwhodat is marching in
mrwhodat is marching inmrwhodat is marching inmrwhodat is marching inmrwhodat is marching inmrwhodat is marching inmrwhodat is marching inmrwhodat is marching inmrwhodat is marching inmrwhodat is marching inmrwhodat is marching inmrwhodat is marching inmrwhodat is marching inmrwhodat is marching in

12/30/2000 - Saints 31, Rams 28
mrwhodat is online now Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2012, 06:33 PM   #58
Medsamust Saint Fan

Swimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Swimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic View Post
Was it literally killing you?
Swimmer is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2012, 06:43 PM   #59
Hall-of-Famer

jeepman is marching in
jeepman is marching injeepman is marching injeepman is marching injeepman is marching injeepman is marching injeepman is marching injeepman is marching injeepman is marching injeepman is marching injeepman is marching injeepman is marching in
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliSaint4Life View Post
Sorry, I'll take the SB.
^^^
Yea, what he said.
jeepman is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2012, 06:45 PM   #60
Bounty Hunter

whodat?? is a splendid one to beholdwhodat?? is a splendid one to beholdwhodat?? is a splendid one to behold
whodat?? is a splendid one to beholdwhodat?? is a splendid one to beholdwhodat?? is a splendid one to beholdwhodat?? is a splendid one to beholdwhodat?? is a splendid one to beholdwhodat?? is a splendid one to beholdwhodat?? is a splendid one to beholdwhodat?? is a splendid one to beholdwhodat?? is a splendid one to behold
I'll take superbowl wins over sky blessings any day.
whodat?? is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2012, 06:48 PM   #61
Hall-of-Famer

Twyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true Saint
Twyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true Saint
I'm tired of everyone on the defense running around like they are a bunch of Pre-Madonnas
Twyst is offline Reply With Quote

7 out of 7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:40 PM   #62
#1 BandWagon Fan

kizzy821 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkizzy821 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkizzy821 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkizzy821 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
kizzy821 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkizzy821 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkizzy821 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerkizzy821 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twyst View Post
I'm tired of everyone on the defense running around like they are a bunch of Pre-Madonnas
They probably have low self of steam.
kizzy821 is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:21 PM   #63
Do you have a pwobwem...?
Space Invaders Champion Magic Ball Champion

zatsnzapps is a true Saintzatsnzapps is a true Saintzatsnzapps is a true Saintzatsnzapps is a true Saintzatsnzapps is a true Saintzatsnzapps is a true Saint
zatsnzapps is a true Saintzatsnzapps is a true Saintzatsnzapps is a true Saintzatsnzapps is a true Saintzatsnzapps is a true Saintzatsnzapps is a true Saintzatsnzapps is a true Saintzatsnzapps is a true Saintzatsnzapps is a true Saintzatsnzapps is a true Saintzatsnzapps is a true Saintzatsnzapps is a true Saintzatsnzapps is a true Saintzatsnzapps is a true Saint
ICEE dems
Brown the runway
Anna no, Anna no
I don't want to see

Make me fries!
zatsnzapps is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2012, 09:46 PM   #64
Original

GW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
GW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Thanks to parody in the NFL, the Superbowl champs could loose any given Sunday.

Old 01-24-2012, 09:06 AM   #65
Refusing to backpedal

RadsRock is a splendid one to beholdRadsRock is a splendid one to beholdRadsRock is a splendid one to behold
RadsRock is a splendid one to beholdRadsRock is a splendid one to beholdRadsRock is a splendid one to beholdRadsRock is a splendid one to beholdRadsRock is a splendid one to beholdRadsRock is a splendid one to beholdRadsRock is a splendid one to beholdRadsRock is a splendid one to beholdRadsRock is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmer View Post
This post reminds me when I got divorced 25 years ago and literally got taken to the cleaners. A number of people thought and told me, "This would build character." After a few of these comments, I swore the next person who told me It would build character would get seriously punched. At that point, I had so much "character" it was killing me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic View Post
Was it literally killing you?

No, no, you don't understand... See, in the divorce, she got the house (ergo the laundry facilities) AND the car. So subsequently, the Swimmer was LITERALLY taken to the cleaners.

What the story had to do with the thread, I don't know. But in the kingdom of the blind leading the blind...
RadsRock is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2012, 01:00 PM   #66
Hall-of-Famer

MsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
MsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
It was written in the stars that the Saints would win the SB at home in the Dome, so that will be the blessing in the sky.

Old 01-24-2012, 03:56 PM   #67
Cajun Power!!!

chank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
chank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I do not take Drew Brees for granite.
chank is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #68
Pro-Bowler

Alan is a jewel in the rough
Alan is a jewel in the roughAlan is a jewel in the roughAlan is a jewel in the roughAlan is a jewel in the roughAlan is a jewel in the roughAlan is a jewel in the roughAlan is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by chank View Post
I do not take Drew Brees for granite.
Bingo jet had a light on....
Alan is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-25-2012, 06:18 AM   #69
Victim of Laughing Chance

purvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Club
purvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Club
Next year we'll get the monkey off our shoulder!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:14 AM   #70
Veteran

WHODAT504 is becoming pretty popularWHODAT504 is becoming pretty popularWHODAT504 is becoming pretty popularWHODAT504 is becoming pretty popularWHODAT504 is becoming pretty popularWHODAT504 is becoming pretty popularWHODAT504 is becoming pretty popularWHODAT504 is becoming pretty popularWHODAT504 is becoming pretty popularWHODAT504 is becoming pretty popular
Quote:
Originally Posted by stadanko View Post
More Ricky-isms-
-supply and command
-worse case Ontario
WHODAT504 is offline Reply With Quote