New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Locker Room (Smack Allowed)

Old 03-14-2012, 12:12 PM   #1

andymac7604 is an unknown quantity at this point
For the love of my team and not brees

It's really hard to stomach this free agent period knowing that my team is letting players that quote begged to come back walk to a rival team why where concearned with getting bree's his contract. I really think loomis and all the front office are doing the best they can barring dealing with the bounty scandel and for bree's to wanna hold the orginazation hostage loses a pro bowl guard!!!!! if i were loomis i would of sighned nicks who wanted to be here and also colston and gave bree's a alternative uh peyton flynn we can get another qb thnks for yyour services sir but the team will not crumble for you go get a jimmu john!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
andymac7604 is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 14 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #2

BigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to behold
BigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to behold
Can you use grammar and spell check on your post and then repost it in a more decipherable version!? All I got was we should have signed Nicks. The issue with that is we couldn't afford to match Tampa Bays offer. It's like going to McDonalds with $2 in your wallet and wanting to buy a Big Mac combo, just can't!
BigA3723 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #3
More than 15K posts served!

bornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Member
bornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Memberbornnraisedwhodat Prestigious Gold Club Member
I love how people assume we would have franchised nicks

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:23 PM   #4
Super Forum Fanatic

CitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true Saint
CitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true Saint
I love both it's heartbreaking either way.
CitySaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2012, 12:24 PM   #5
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

Proximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to all
Proximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to allProximo is a name known to all
I can't even read what you wrote so I doubt there is any substance there.
Proximo is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2012, 12:26 PM   #6
You're in the Danger Zone

whodatylor is on a distinguished roadwhodatylor is on a distinguished roadwhodatylor is on a distinguished roadwhodatylor is on a distinguished roadwhodatylor is on a distinguished roadwhodatylor is on a distinguished road
i would rather have probably kept Nicks over Colston any1 agree?

Old 03-14-2012, 12:27 PM   #7
Very Banned

Dibert is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDibert is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Dibert is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDibert is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDibert is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDibert is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDibert is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDibert is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDibert is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDibert is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDibert is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDibert is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I figured out the Bree's thing - it's the iPhone autocorrect.
Dibert is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2012, 12:28 PM   #8
The One and Only

saintsfan15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Did this guy just say we should've let Brees go?? o.O uhhhh

New Orleans Saints Superbowl XLIV Champs
Drew Brees Superbowl
XLIV MVP

saintsfan15 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2012, 12:28 PM   #9
Mostly Harmless

dave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
dave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodatylor View Post

I don't think it was that simple, but honestly I was just glad we were able to keep one of them. For a while I was worried we would lose both.
dave_09 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2012, 12:28 PM   #10
You're in the Danger Zone

whodatylor is on a distinguished roadwhodatylor is on a distinguished roadwhodatylor is on a distinguished roadwhodatylor is on a distinguished roadwhodatylor is on a distinguished roadwhodatylor is on a distinguished road
is their a SR iphone app?

Old 03-14-2012, 12:30 PM   #11
Mostly Harmless

dave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
dave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan15 View Post
It's possible he did. I tried reading it a few times and I still don't know what a jimmu john is.
dave_09 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2012, 12:42 PM   #12
Very Banned

Sarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger Club
Sarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger Club
Quote:
is their a SR iphone app?
I think THERE is

Tapatalk for android is a really good one if it's available for Iphone

and words won't autocorrect if you add them, and "Brees" is probably one of those worth taking the time to add
Sarcastic is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2012, 01:08 PM   #13
Ted
muddlin'

Ted is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTed is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTed is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTed is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Ted is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTed is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan15 View Post
no, don't be silly. he said we should of let him go.
Ted is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2012, 07:05 PM   #14
Super Forum Fanatic

Marlboro Man is a splendid one to beholdMarlboro Man is a splendid one to beholdMarlboro Man is a splendid one to behold
Marlboro Man is a splendid one to beholdMarlboro Man is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I'm on board with that. If we can sign Grubbs we'll be ok though.
Marlboro Man is offline Reply With Quote