Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Old 03-29-2012, 12:26 PM   #61
Mark it zero!!!

crescentcityboi is a future SR.com Hall of Famercrescentcityboi is a future SR.com Hall of Famercrescentcityboi is a future SR.com Hall of Famercrescentcityboi is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
crescentcityboi is a future SR.com Hall of Famercrescentcityboi is a future SR.com Hall of Famercrescentcityboi is a future SR.com Hall of Famercrescentcityboi is a future SR.com Hall of Famercrescentcityboi is a future SR.com Hall of Famercrescentcityboi is a future SR.com Hall of Famercrescentcityboi is a future SR.com Hall of Famercrescentcityboi is a future SR.com Hall of Famercrescentcityboi is a future SR.com Hall of Famercrescentcityboi is a future SR.com Hall of Famercrescentcityboi is a future SR.com Hall of Famercrescentcityboi is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by efil4stnias View Post
wow.

you actually claim that poorly written piece?

Kudos to you my friend for having the guts to put your name on it.

Unfortunately for you, it still will not garner you that 15 min you are looking for.
Agreed. Would have been nice for it to be filled with slightly more garbage so I could actually get SOME use out of it. Our kitchen table has a bit of a wobble
crescentcityboi is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2012, 12:31 PM   #62
Pro-Bowler

platinumvinnyv has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sports Lounge View Post
Thanks for the plug. I guess it's ok for you to post my article, but not for me to do so.
People who hate you are just your confused admirers, they just cant figure out why everyone else love you ~Will.Smith~ pretty much sums up you and the saints in a netshell.. kiss the ring HAHAHAHAHa

i give like $5 to admin that bans this guy (please dont kick outta saints report for a year)
platinumvinnyv is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:31 PM   #63

Sinbad has a spectacular aura aboutSinbad has a spectacular aura aboutSinbad has a spectacular aura aboutSinbad has a spectacular aura aboutSinbad has a spectacular aura aboutSinbad has a spectacular aura aboutSinbad has a spectacular aura aboutSinbad has a spectacular aura aboutSinbad has a spectacular aura aboutSinbad has a spectacular aura aboutSinbad has a spectacular aura aboutSinbad has a spectacular aura aboutSinbad has a spectacular aura aboutSinbad has a spectacular aura aboutSinbad has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
It was in Peter King's story in SI a few weeks ago. Don't think he would make stuff up. Plus, if this were to happen to my favorite team, Minnesota, I would understand and be embarrassed.
Oh this explains it all. You're just a butthurt Minnesota fan.
Sinbad is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2012, 12:33 PM   #64
Stanky good!

TheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true Saint
TheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Stilts View Post
Use it to extend shanles contract
that deserves a kick in the nutz...
TheGooch is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2012, 12:40 PM   #65
Pro-Bowler

im sorry if im playing football on defense im hurting everybody, im sorry but i couldnt watch a sport with two men gently hugging each other to the ground...
i understand what they meant buy hurting someone like basically putting the hit someone some hard they feel it... make a receiver fear going in the mddle, make a quarter so scared of getting hit he throw the ball inaccurate, make a running back tip toe in the hole scared for getting hit so hard thats what you suppose to do in football

tell that troll sit his 5 dollar reporting ***** down

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:41 PM   #66
Sarang Upso

Jackavelli is an Sr.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is an Sr.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Jackavelli is an Sr.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is an Sr.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is an Sr.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is an Sr.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is an Sr.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is an Sr.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is an Sr.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is an Sr.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is an Sr.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is an Sr.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is an Sr.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is an Sr.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is an Sr.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is an Sr.com Hall of FamerJackavelli is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Because after reading this forum, there is a one sided view on things. You guys are in your own little bubble. Nobody has the same point of view as you Saints fans.

just like with anything, ppl disagree. Of course "fans" are generally going to lean in favor of their team, what do you expect? Although I don't agree with some Saints fans on this issue, I can see why they feel the way they do.

Old 03-29-2012, 12:51 PM   #67
Stanky good!

TheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true Saint
TheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true Saint
Quote:
If you take anything from my article, let it be the final paragraphs.

New Orleans: you are turning into the old man that still talks about his athletic glory days in high school whose life peaked at the age of 18. In the NFL, time is continuously fleeting. No one cares anymore. The longer you talk about it, the sadder you become.
It should come as no surprise that Louisiana is one of the least educated and poorest states in the country. The two go hand in hand. Only 20 percent have a bachelorís degree and it has an 18 percent poverty rate, fourth highest in the country. I havenít seen anyone with any common sense come out and disagree with the penalties levied from the NFL, except for Saints fans. Even if you are a fan of the team, you have to come to the realization that what the Saints did was wrong and under no circumstances should they be celebrated.

As much as people were proud of being from New Orleans and the joy that the Saints gave them, they should be equally ashamed of their football team now.

In the late 1990s and early 2000s, Saints fans routinely wore paper bags over their heads to mask their identities at the Superdome. It might be time to pull those back out again.

Were you trying to make a point with this...or did you just really want to get backhanded James Bond style by a Saints fan?
TheGooch is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2012, 12:54 PM   #68
Very Banned

Sophandros is a splendid one to beholdSophandros is a splendid one to beholdSophandros is a splendid one to behold
Sophandros is a splendid one to beholdSophandros is a splendid one to beholdSophandros is a splendid one to beholdSophandros is a splendid one to beholdSophandros is a splendid one to beholdSophandros is a splendid one to beholdSophandros is a splendid one to beholdSophandros is a splendid one to beholdSophandros is a splendid one to beholdSophandros is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumvinnyv View Post
People who hate you are just your confused admirers, they just cant figure out why everyone else love you ~Will.Smith~ pretty much sums up you and the saints in a netshell.. kiss the ring HAHAHAHAHa

i give like $5 to admin that bans this guy (please dont kick outta saints report for a year)
Is that a bounty?
Sophandros is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2012, 01:03 PM   #69
Very Banned

MudBugger is a splendid one to beholdMudBugger is a splendid one to behold
MudBugger is a splendid one to beholdMudBugger is a splendid one to beholdMudBugger is a splendid one to beholdMudBugger is a splendid one to beholdMudBugger is a splendid one to beholdMudBugger is a splendid one to beholdMudBugger is a splendid one to beholdMudBugger is a splendid one to beholdMudBugger is a splendid one to beholdMudBugger is a splendid one to beholdMudBugger is a splendid one to beholdMudBugger is a splendid one to beholdMudBugger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by inetnawlins View Post
The NFL told them to stop in 2011 just before the playoffs, nine days before end of their season. It's not like they were told in 2009 and then kept doing it. Although national media are not making that distinction.
Dude, Payton even said that the NFL brought up the bounty issue during the 2010 season. Guess what that means, they still continue to do it through the rest of 2010 and 2011!!!
MudBugger is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2012, 01:09 PM   #70
VDK
Super Forum Fanatic

VDK is an Sr.com Hall of FamerVDK is an Sr.com Hall of FamerVDK is an Sr.com Hall of FamerVDK is an Sr.com Hall of FamerVDK is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
VDK is an Sr.com Hall of FamerVDK is an Sr.com Hall of FamerVDK is an Sr.com Hall of FamerVDK is an Sr.com Hall of FamerVDK is an Sr.com Hall of FamerVDK is an Sr.com Hall of FamerVDK is an Sr.com Hall of FamerVDK is an Sr.com Hall of FamerVDK is an Sr.com Hall of FamerVDK is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
Just like the woman probably told Ben Roethlesberger what he is doing is wrong. It's ridiculous how his suspension is that lenient for being accused of MULTIPLE rapes.
Ben had the protection of the NFLPA, and Vilma will too. If Vilma's suspension is more than that of Ben, Suh, or Haynesworth, and there is no objection from the NFLPA, I think that tells us where the NFLPA stands on this. In fact, I'm curious to see where it (NFLPA) will stand on this issue. Quite tricky for the association, in my opinion.
VDK is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2012, 01:12 PM   #71
That's how football go

texasjefe 50K Burger Clubtexasjefe 50K Burger Clubtexasjefe 50K Burger Clubtexasjefe 50K Burger Clubtexasjefe 50K Burger Clubtexasjefe 50K Burger Clubtexasjefe 50K Burger Club
texasjefe 50K Burger Clubtexasjefe 50K Burger Clubtexasjefe 50K Burger Clubtexasjefe 50K Burger Clubtexasjefe 50K Burger Clubtexasjefe 50K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MudBugger View Post
Dude, Payton even said that the NFL brought up the bounty issue during the 2010 season. Guess what that means, they still continue to do it through the rest of 2010 and 2011!!!
As is everything in the case, that is disputable to what extent it was brought up. Triplett said yesterday on Sirius NFL radio that things really did not heat up until right before the Lions playoff game.

I also think it makes Goodell look bad for not addressing it when he first confirmed it, if it was years ago. He sat on it, and it makes his new tough posturing on it look ridiculous.

And, I'm not buying "bounties." I'll buy motivational techniques used commonly in the league.
texasjefe is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2012, 01:15 PM   #72
All-Pro

Booker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooker is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Booker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooker is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBooker is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
...In the late 1990s and early 2000s, Saints fans routinely wore paper bags over their heads...
Along with most of what your article states, you're way off on this as well. The whole bag head thing happened during one season -- the 1-15 1980 season -- riffing off of the Unknown Comic from the Gong Show.
Booker is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2012, 01:19 PM   #73
#1 SoCal Saints fan

Maik Jeaunz is a splendid one to beholdMaik Jeaunz is a splendid one to beholdMaik Jeaunz is a splendid one to behold
Maik Jeaunz is a splendid one to beholdMaik Jeaunz is a splendid one to beholdMaik Jeaunz is a splendid one to beholdMaik Jeaunz is a splendid one to beholdMaik Jeaunz is a splendid one to beholdMaik Jeaunz is a splendid one to beholdMaik Jeaunz is a splendid one to beholdMaik Jeaunz is a splendid one to beholdMaik Jeaunz is a splendid one to beholdMaik Jeaunz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
If you take anything from my article, let it be the final paragraphs.

In the NFL, time is continuously fleeting. No one cares anymore. The longer you talk about it, the sadder you become.
how ironic is that, coming from a whiny Vikings fan?
Maik Jeaunz is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2012, 01:28 PM   #74

bayouflare is an unknown quantity at this point
If Goodell would have taken this seriously when first reported and issued a official letter that had to be signed by coaches, team managment and owners acknowledging the rule and the proposed inforcement. The NFL would not have be bleeding , with lawyers already circling. That is why the owners should have issues with Goodell. His proactive in his managment position regarding not reactive. ie: better to prevent a crime than arrest someone after it has happened
bayouflare is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2012, 03:47 PM   #75
Pro-Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophandros View Post
Is that a bounty?
i not saying its a bounty im saying its a motivational tatic to make sure this person cannot post again