New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Old 01-25-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
Pro-Bowler

GilFinnerty is on a distinguished roadGilFinnerty is on a distinguished roadGilFinnerty is on a distinguished roadGilFinnerty is on a distinguished roadGilFinnerty is on a distinguished roadGilFinnerty is on a distinguished road
S. Holmes

Still under contract with the jets Mod Edit: No Thinly Veiled Profanity. He may be cut with what all going down there in new york. In talks with my buddies what is top 3 Wr we would want on our team, Holmes is on my short list, from a talent standpoint he is elite. They way his skill set transfer to what we do on offence I think you have Sproles type impact. just a thought
(USER RECEIVED A WARNING FOR THIS POST)

Last edited by Rugger; 01-25-2012 at 01:54 PM.
GilFinnerty is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 20 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:50 PM   #2
veteran

john markins is a BEAST!john markins is a BEAST!john markins is a BEAST!john markins is a BEAST!john markins is a BEAST!john markins is a BEAST!john markins is a BEAST!john markins is a BEAST!john markins is a BEAST!john markins is a BEAST!john markins is a BEAST!
The end of your first sentence is why this guy will never be here.
john markins is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:50 PM   #3
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

Saint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Saint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaint Sarah is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Don't think there is the room for him with all the big contracts due this year.
Even if we could sign him I doubt he makes a "sproles type impact."
Recognize that we've just completed the most prolific offensive season ever. So the
probablility of him really elevating the O that much higher is pretty low.
Saint Sarah is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:52 PM   #4
Hispanic causing panic

Suavecito8 is a splendid one to beholdSuavecito8 is a splendid one to beholdSuavecito8 is a splendid one to behold
Suavecito8 is a splendid one to beholdSuavecito8 is a splendid one to beholdSuavecito8 is a splendid one to beholdSuavecito8 is a splendid one to beholdSuavecito8 is a splendid one to beholdSuavecito8 is a splendid one to beholdSuavecito8 is a splendid one to beholdSuavecito8 is a splendid one to beholdSuavecito8 is a splendid one to beholdSuavecito8 is a splendid one to beholdSuavecito8 is a splendid one to beholdSuavecito8 is a splendid one to beholdSuavecito8 is a splendid one to beholdSuavecito8 is a splendid one to beholdSuavecito8 is a splendid one to behold
Not no but HELL NO!!

8 out of 8 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:55 PM   #5
ad majorem dei gloriam

nosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
nosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famernosaints213 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
He got into fights because he wanted the ball more. Yeah... like he's going to get it here .

Pass.
nosaints213 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2012, 01:56 PM   #6
All-Pro

Location: Born and bred in Chalmette, but Katrina has me in Baton Rouge
PTisCruisin is a glorious beacon of lightPTisCruisin is a glorious beacon of light
PTisCruisin is a glorious beacon of lightPTisCruisin is a glorious beacon of lightPTisCruisin is a glorious beacon of light
He's not a "Sean Payton guy" with that kind of ego. I'd much rather have Meachem for cheaper $ than Santonio Holmes.

Old 01-25-2012, 02:07 PM   #7
Veteran Starter

str8outtajerzy will become famous soon enoughstr8outtajerzy will become famous soon enoughstr8outtajerzy will become famous soon enoughstr8outtajerzy will become famous soon enoughstr8outtajerzy will become famous soon enoughstr8outtajerzy will become famous soon enoughstr8outtajerzy will become famous soon enoughstr8outtajerzy will become famous soon enoughstr8outtajerzy will become famous soon enough
I'm up here in Jersey and all I hear is how this guy is a waste of space and he shouldn't have been a captain, how he quit on his team. Not the qualities I think Sean Payton is looking for IMO.
str8outtajerzy is online now Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2012, 02:09 PM   #8
xbox GT= NO white fLAgz

MistaWhoDat is a jewel in the rough
MistaWhoDat is a jewel in the roughMistaWhoDat is a jewel in the roughMistaWhoDat is a jewel in the roughMistaWhoDat is a jewel in the roughMistaWhoDat is a jewel in the roughMistaWhoDat is a jewel in the rough
I would like to bring back Colston and Nicks but if we don't and i do believe we would be ok if we didnt, i would want all defensive free agents we really should'nt be in the market for any Offensive free agents outside of our own . Its clear that its out d that needs some serious upgrades.
MistaWhoDat is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2012, 02:11 PM   #9
Hall-of-Famer

joodas is a jewel in the rough
joodas is a jewel in the rough
Im not a fan of Santonio, never was, never will, and hearing the stuff coming out from the behind the scenes, confirms why I've doubted him all this time.

I dont know why no ones saying this, but a guy who'd be perfect for us, and may come at at a discount price, would be Steve Smith 2, formally of the Giants and the Eagles. Can totally see him with us, and balling out like he did a few years ago.
joodas is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2012, 02:21 PM   #10
Super Forum Fanatic

Firecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Firecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Lol that guy is a punk, rather just promote someone off the PS like Billings or give Joe Morgan a chance, he caused the rift in the Jets locker room.
Firecross is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2012, 02:23 PM   #11
Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009

Jeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger Club
Jeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger Club

Awards Showcase
Audio/Video/News Contributions Award 
Total Awards: 1

No way. Don't need him, don't want him.
Jeff Miller is online now Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2012, 02:27 PM   #12
Jimmy Graham Fanboi

AgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true Saint
AgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true SaintAgentJRad is a true Saint
Quitter.

Old 01-25-2012, 02:28 PM   #13
Pro-Bowler

GilFinnerty is on a distinguished roadGilFinnerty is on a distinguished roadGilFinnerty is on a distinguished roadGilFinnerty is on a distinguished roadGilFinnerty is on a distinguished roadGilFinnerty is on a distinguished road
All you guys have valid points and it will probably never happen, but from a talent stand point he really is that good and fits like a glove skill set wise in what we do..Im thinking on the optimistic side if he comes and a established locker room like we have and drew running the show, he falls in line and do what he does and just let the talent shine,,In our O i have no dought he is a 1300 yrd a year WR. Shockey tried to do the I want the ball BS, and drew put him in line real fast!
GilFinnerty is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2012, 02:35 PM   #14
All-Pro

Krewe of Clyde's is a glorious beacon of lightKrewe of Clyde's is a glorious beacon of light
Krewe of Clyde's is a glorious beacon of lightKrewe of Clyde's is a glorious beacon of lightKrewe of Clyde's is a glorious beacon of lightKrewe of Clyde's is a glorious beacon of lightKrewe of Clyde's is a glorious beacon of lightKrewe of Clyde's is a glorious beacon of lightKrewe of Clyde's is a glorious beacon of light
Santonio Holmes screwed up the Jets and screwed up one of my fantasy teams. I can control him never being on one of my FF teams again and I hope Loomis makes sure he never winds up on the Saints.