New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Locker Room (Smack Allowed)

Old 04-17-2012, 10:17 AM   #1
Very Banned

Sarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger Club
Sarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger Club
Sean Payton is about to get in trouble

This worries me. Goodell says he's not supposed to have contact with anyone in the whole entire NFL.

But I called the ticket office this morning, and he answered the phone.

What gives?
Sarcastic is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:18 AM   #2
Super Forum Fanatic

CitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true Saint
CitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true Saint
NEWSFLASH:

Your not in the NFL
CitySaint is online now Reply With Quote

2 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:20 AM   #3
Hey! Where's Perry?

gboudx has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Community Service Award 
Total Awards: 1

Please delete this thread before Roger Goodell sees it and suspends Coach even longer.
gboudx is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2012, 10:22 AM   #4
Saints Nut

gumbotron is marching in
gumbotron is marching ingumbotron is marching ingumbotron is marching ingumbotron is marching ingumbotron is marching ingumbotron is marching ingumbotron is marching ingumbotron is marching ingumbotron is marching ingumbotron is marching ingumbotron is marching ingumbotron is marching ingumbotron is marching ingumbotron is marching in
It was his doppelgangar !!!
gumbotron is online now Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2012, 10:24 AM   #5
Super Moderator

Rugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club Member
Rugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club Member
I appreciate the humor, but this type of thread is better served here.

Lelito Has Become the Forum's Whipping Boy Before Ever Snapping the Ball
Rugger is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2012, 10:25 AM   #6
Very Banned

Sarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger Club
Sarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CitySaint View Post
NEWSFLASH:

Your not in the NFL
What? The people at the ticket office are.

It was just a joke, was trying to lighten things up a little. I got a laugh out of it when the recording picked up.

No worries, we're already in the Locker Room, where all humor and smiles and happiness are banished.

This board is getting so damned serious lately, it's just exhausting.

EDIT: No offense, Rugger, I thought the Locker Room was a good idea. That was when I thought a little tongue-in-cheek and some jokes would still be allowed on F2.

This certainly wasn't smack talk.
Sarcastic is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2012, 10:33 AM   #7
Super Forum Fanatic

CitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true Saint
CitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true SaintCitySaint is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic View Post

It was just a joke, was trying to lighten things up a little. I got a laugh out of it when the recording picked up.

No worries, we're already in the Locker Room, where all humor and smiles and happiness are banished.

EDIT: No offense, Rugger, I thought the Locker Room was a good idea. That was when I thought a little tongue-in-cheek and some jokes would still be allowed on F2.

I got a laugh out of it too, no big deal. My response was a poor attempt at humor.
CitySaint is online now Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2012, 10:34 AM   #8
Hey! Where's Perry?

gboudx has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Community Service Award 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:

You should know by now that f2 is for John Clayton, Skip Bayliss and Jason LaConfora tweets.
gboudx is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2012, 10:40 AM   #9
Super Moderator

Rugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club Member
Rugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:

None taken.

The locker room is not limited to smack talk, but smack talk is allowed. We are trying to keep the SSF as the place to go for Saints news. We, the mods, are trying to fight an uphill battle to keep the SSF reserved for family/kid friendly good football discussion. I think humor has its place on the SSF, but right now it just adds to the pile of stuff to relocate and sift through. I hope you understand what we are trying to deal with lately with the bounties, suspensions, and media coverage. I think we have tried to be pretty lax with all that has hit the fan regarding the Saints and the venting that members have expressed. I think you are going to see more aggressive modding in the future in regards to moving threads off the SSF. It is not personal (lately members are taking it that way).

FYI in the future please put humor in the title so people know what they are clicking. Some might see your title as an attempt at a shock post.

Lelito Has Become the Forum's Whipping Boy Before Ever Snapping the Ball
Rugger is offline Reply With Quote