Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Outdoors Discussions (Hunting, Fishing, etc.)

Old 10-07-2017, 09:23 AM   #1
Rookie

xSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura about
Open and concealed holsters?

I'm a lefty, having a hard time finding a decently priced left handed holster, I'd like to have both for open and concealed. My main problem is that most gun stores don't have left handed holsters in the store, other than those cheap ambidextrous ones. Any other lefties out there that could recommend a decent holster?
xSlickxRickx is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2017, 03:29 PM   #2
Rookie

SaintsSwag is becoming pretty popularSaintsSwag is becoming pretty popularSaintsSwag is becoming pretty popularSaintsSwag is becoming pretty popularSaintsSwag is becoming pretty popularSaintsSwag is becoming pretty popularSaintsSwag is becoming pretty popularSaintsSwag is becoming pretty popularSaintsSwag is becoming pretty popularSaintsSwag is becoming pretty popular
No offense, but I don't think this is the time to be talking about guns,it's kind of a soft spot right now

0 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-07-2017, 03:45 PM   #3
Rookie

xSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura aboutxSlickxRickx has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsSwag View Post
No offense, but I don't think this is the time to be talking about guns,it's kind of a soft spot right now
That's why I posted this in the hunting and fishing section. Or the everything else section, that lists hunting and fishing.
xSlickxRickx is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:24 PM   #4
E tan e epi tas

Det. Brees is a true SaintDet. Brees is a true SaintDet. Brees is a true SaintDet. Brees is a true SaintDet. Brees is a true SaintDet. Brees is a true Saint
Det. Brees is a true SaintDet. Brees is a true SaintDet. Brees is a true SaintDet. Brees is a true SaintDet. Brees is a true SaintDet. Brees is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSlickxRickx View Post
I'm a lefty, having a hard time finding a decently priced left handed holster, I'd like to have both for open and concealed. My main problem is that most gun stores don't have left handed holsters in the store, other than those cheap ambidextrous ones. Any other lefties out there that could recommend a decent holster?
Look on Amazon or sportsman guide. Blackhawk makes a solid holster
Det. Brees is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2017, 08:22 AM   #5
WD4L

Mr. 504 is a splendid one to beholdMr. 504 is a splendid one to beholdMr. 504 is a splendid one to behold
Mr. 504 is a splendid one to beholdMr. 504 is a splendid one to beholdMr. 504 is a splendid one to beholdMr. 504 is a splendid one to beholdMr. 504 is a splendid one to beholdMr. 504 is a splendid one to beholdMr. 504 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsSwag View Post
Feel free to leave then.

Old 12-05-2017, 09:47 PM   #6
We have Melvin Williams

saintsfan84 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsfan84 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsfan84 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsfan84 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
saintsfan84 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsfan84 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsfan84 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsfan84 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsfan84 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsfan84 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsfan84 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsfan84 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsfan84 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsfan84 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsfan84 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsfan84 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintsfan84 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Bumping - I've heard good things about Alien Gear: Concealed Carry Holsters | Concealment Holsters | Alien Gear Holsters

I've also heard good things about Overwatch: https://overwatchholsters.com/

I would go with alien gear, they have some nice options. I'm hoping they add the USP Compact to the Shapeshift list and I'll go with that.
saintsfan84 is offline Reply With Quote