Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Fantasy Football Board

Old 07-09-2007, 10:30 AM   #57
Official SR Twitter Team

Dragon 40K Burger ClubDragon 40K Burger ClubDragon 40K Burger ClubDragon 40K Burger ClubDragon 40K Burger Club
Dragon 40K Burger ClubDragon 40K Burger ClubDragon 40K Burger ClubDragon 40K Burger ClubDragon 40K Burger ClubDragon 40K Burger ClubDragon 40K Burger ClubDragon 40K Burger ClubDragon 40K Burger ClubDragon 40K Burger ClubDragon 40K Burger Club
Thank you so much -

- Can't wait for the season to start
Dragon is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2007, 12:30 PM   #58
Brees got robbed!! 09 MVP

big_co is an unknown quantity at this point
I just returned from lunch and I have a surprise pick for everyone. My wife picked another person out of the hat.

The 2nd pick of the 2007 League is ............ hammernnails
big_co is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2007, 02:52 PM   #59
Super Moderator

Location: Houston TX, via Parsippany, NJ and New Orleans (Algiers), LA
primadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Club
primadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Club
pick me! pick me!

Old 07-09-2007, 03:17 PM   #60
Defense wins championship

dubit is becoming pretty populardubit is becoming pretty populardubit is becoming pretty populardubit is becoming pretty populardubit is becoming pretty populardubit is becoming pretty populardubit is becoming pretty populardubit is becoming pretty populardubit is becoming pretty popular
Let me get get in on this if its not too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guidomerkinsrules View Post
don't tell me what to do - i want to talk about Johnny football doing lines of coke off of ray rice's fist while michael sam takes a shower with roger goodell on jerry jones' bus on the way to robert craft's airplane
dubit is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2007, 04:18 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubit View Post
Let me get get in on this if its not too late.
Not to late at all because we will be picking through out the week and maybe into next week. We have to fill up 17 more spots.

Old 07-09-2007, 04:24 PM   #62
Hall-of-Famer

Scotlandsaint is a name known to allScotlandsaint is a name known to all
Scotlandsaint is a name known to allScotlandsaint is a name known to allScotlandsaint is a name known to allScotlandsaint is a name known to allScotlandsaint is a name known to allScotlandsaint is a name known to allScotlandsaint is a name known to allScotlandsaint is a name known to all
Pick another!!.....
Scotlandsaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2007, 04:29 PM   #63
BreesusMVP

rob808504 is on a distinguished roadrob808504 is on a distinguished roadrob808504 is on a distinguished roadrob808504 is on a distinguished roadrob808504 is on a distinguished roadrob808504 is on a distinguished road
sign me up.I would be thrilled to play better competition
rob808504
rob808504 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2007, 04:55 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotlandsaint View Post
Pick another!!.....
Why, is the suspence killing you.

My wife already has the two for tomorrow already picked. I will release them together tomorrow. So sleep well folks because we will have a fun day tomorrow. I may release any were between 2 to 4 of the members tomorrow. The first 2 will be released at around 9 AM and the other(s) will follow later in the day (probably after lunch because I am 'very regimin' about my meals) (Sienfeld, calzone episode).

Man I feel like a Cable Company with all of these time ranges.

Old 07-09-2007, 05:49 PM   #65
nunquam idem eadem idem

UptownShark is a splendid one to beholdUptownShark is a splendid one to beholdUptownShark is a splendid one to behold
UptownShark is a splendid one to beholdUptownShark is a splendid one to behold
The shark wants a piece of this action. Just think, I'll win the SRFFL SB the same year that my Saints win the NFL SB. Karma baby.
UptownShark is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2007, 06:23 PM   #66
Subscribing Member

bquinton3 is a jewel in the rough
bquinton3 is a jewel in the roughbquinton3 is a jewel in the rough
count me in. sounds like a lot of fun
bquinton3 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2007, 08:37 AM   #67

I have the winners for today, a little bit early.

The 3rd and 4th pick in the 2007 League draft is..............Saint Droopy and Chris Cole

Old 07-10-2007, 10:41 AM   #68

I will be back after lunch.......

To the newly selected people, please dont forget to go and sign up at yahoo with the info I PM you.

Thanks

Old 07-10-2007, 11:09 AM   #69
Pro-Bowler

yankmccobb76 is on a distinguished roadyankmccobb76 is on a distinguished roadyankmccobb76 is on a distinguished roadyankmccobb76 is on a distinguished roadyankmccobb76 is on a distinguished road
I would be very interested in this league. I have been participating in Yahoo leagues for quite a few years and would much rather experience with fellow saints fans.

My name can be SaintsStrosFan

Thanks

With 20 of so teams you're going to need some experienced drafters and players to keep this competitive with such a slim talent pool.........so, that is my sales pitch for myself......experienced and very competitive......hey, I tried.

Last edited by yankmccobb76; 07-10-2007 at 11:14 AM.
yankmccobb76 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2007, 11:32 AM   #70
Super Forum Fanatic

hammernnails is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
hammernnails is a future SR.com Hall of Famerhammernnails is a future SR.com Hall of Famerhammernnails is a future SR.com Hall of Famer

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Community Service Award 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_co View Post
I just returned from lunch and I have a surprise pick for everyone. My wife picked another person out of the hat.

The 2nd pick of the 2007 League is ............ hammernnails

Gentlemen & ladies....I suggest you all put a pillow down your pants so the butt-kicking I give out wont hurt so bad.....

Last edited by hammernnails; 07-10-2007 at 11:34 AM.
hammernnails is offline Reply With Quote