New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Fantasy Football Board

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 08-11-2011, 12:07 PM   #1
Veteran

KillaSaint08 has disabled reputation
N/S (Somewhat) Your most creative fantasy football team names.

Everyone loves naming their fantasy team. Some are better at it than others, and since I for one get a kick out of some of the names I come across. So what are some of the names you guys hv seen? Ill start us off with two of my favorites: Warner before you Faulk her, and Plaxidental Shooting
KillaSaint08 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2011, 12:08 PM   #2
Selector

Shrimpnose is becoming pretty popularShrimpnose is becoming pretty popularShrimpnose is becoming pretty popularShrimpnose is becoming pretty popularShrimpnose is becoming pretty popularShrimpnose is becoming pretty popularShrimpnose is becoming pretty popularShrimpnose is becoming pretty popularShrimpnose is becoming pretty popularShrimpnose is becoming pretty popular
BoyDog FootballWarrior

Old 08-11-2011, 12:08 PM   #3
Pro-Bowler

Hilltopper3339 is on a distinguished roadHilltopper3339 is on a distinguished road
Somewhere Over Dwyane Bowe is still the greatest thing to happen to fantasy football.
Hilltopper3339 is offline Reply With Quote

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:09 PM   #4
Kill the Head

WhoDatHornet is a jewel in the rough
WhoDatHornet is a jewel in the roughWhoDatHornet is a jewel in the roughWhoDatHornet is a jewel in the roughWhoDatHornet is a jewel in the roughWhoDatHornet is a jewel in the roughWhoDatHornet is a jewel in the roughWhoDatHornet is a jewel in the roughWhoDatHornet is a jewel in the rough
Somewhere over Dwayne Bowe

Just ease it in don't Forsett

Schaub on my Knob, Like corn on the Kolb

Aroushmadu you in da ***

Breesus Saves

WhoDatHornet is online now Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:12 PM   #5
Super Forum Fanatic

livefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true Saint
livefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true SaintlivefromDC is a true Saint
For two years straight the name of my team was DefendinChampsB****. I went by DCB for short. No one could tell my anything during the years I repeated and three-peated, but rest assured that the year that I finally didn't win(or finish top 5 for that matter) and had to change my name, I heard an earful from my buddies in the league.
livefromDC is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2011, 12:12 PM   #6
Payton+Ryan+Brees=SB

SaintSproles 60K Burger ClubSaintSproles 60K Burger ClubSaintSproles 60K Burger ClubSaintSproles 60K Burger ClubSaintSproles 60K Burger ClubSaintSproles 60K Burger ClubSaintSproles 60K Burger ClubSaintSproles 60K Burger Club
SaintSproles 60K Burger ClubSaintSproles 60K Burger ClubSaintSproles 60K Burger ClubSaintSproles 60K Burger ClubSaintSproles 60K Burger ClubSaintSproles 60K Burger ClubSaintSproles 60K Burger ClubSaintSproles 60K Burger ClubSaintSproles 60K Burger ClubSaintSproles 60K Burger ClubSaintSproles 60K Burger Club

Awards Showcase
Survivor Bowl Champion 
Total Awards: 1

BrettFavreMustDie

Been using it ever since he became an ***** diva

Old 08-11-2011, 12:14 PM   #7
natural born thriller

chiefs260 is an unknown quantity at this point
'The Eagle Street Tailbacks" I lived on Eagle Street and my tailbacks were Marshall Faulk, Deuce & Ahman Green.

Old 08-11-2011, 12:18 PM   #8
Gonzo Moderator

RockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger Club
RockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger ClubRockyMtnSaint 50K Burger Club
The Neverland Ranch Janitors

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:20 PM   #9
Veteran Starter

RacerRyan15x has a spectacular aura aboutRacerRyan15x has a spectacular aura aboutRacerRyan15x has a spectacular aura aboutRacerRyan15x has a spectacular aura aboutRacerRyan15x has a spectacular aura aboutRacerRyan15x has a spectacular aura aboutRacerRyan15x has a spectacular aura aboutRacerRyan15x has a spectacular aura aboutRacerRyan15x has a spectacular aura aboutRacerRyan15x has a spectacular aura aboutRacerRyan15x has a spectacular aura aboutRacerRyan15x has a spectacular aura aboutRacerRyan15x has a spectacular aura aboutRacerRyan15x has a spectacular aura aboutRacerRyan15x has a spectacular aura about
A Galaxy Favre Favre Away

Oh the Hu-Manning-ty

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:25 PM   #10
Fleur de LEE

jayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
jayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjayd265 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
victorious secret this year.

other years was FLEUR DE LEE since my last name is LEE

since my baby girl was born
jayd265 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2011, 12:29 PM   #11
Los
Benchwarmer

Los has disabled reputation
Show me your TDs
Los is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2011, 12:56 PM   #12
Veteran

KillaSaint08 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Los View Post
Show me your TDs
My brother actually has been using this name for some years now and I think its awesome, I've been playing for many years now and my team has always been Third String, my Pops' name is Westbank Brewskies (for those of you familiar with the East Bank and Westbank of New Orleans)

Other popular names:

2 girls 1 Succop
It's Mike Vick in a Box
Pass the Blount
This S*** Ain't Freeman
KillaSaint08 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2011, 01:18 PM   #13
Playmaker

adsmm23 is a future SR.com Hall of Fameradsmm23 is a future SR.com Hall of Fameradsmm23 is a future SR.com Hall of Fameradsmm23 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
adsmm23 is a future SR.com Hall of Fameradsmm23 is a future SR.com Hall of Fameradsmm23 is a future SR.com Hall of Fameradsmm23 is a future SR.com Hall of Fameradsmm23 is a future SR.com Hall of Fameradsmm23 is a future SR.com Hall of Fameradsmm23 is a future SR.com Hall of Fameradsmm23 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
A couple that I've seen that I like are "Watchu Talkin' about Hillis" or "Kibbles and Vicks"
adsmm23 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2011, 01:30 PM   #14
MVP

xTrueSaint is a BEAST!xTrueSaint is a BEAST!xTrueSaint is a BEAST!xTrueSaint is a BEAST!xTrueSaint is a BEAST!xTrueSaint is a BEAST!xTrueSaint is a BEAST!xTrueSaint is a BEAST!xTrueSaint is a BEAST!xTrueSaint is a BEAST!xTrueSaint is a BEAST!xTrueSaint is a BEAST!
Texas Chainsaw Massaquoi
Two and a Half Mendenhall
Vick in a Box