New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 08-30-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
Hail Hydra

Soundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Soundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
RB Insurance.

Here are RB's
Peterson, Turner, Benson, Spiller, and Tomlinson.
My QB's are Schaub and McCoy

Question:
Should I pick up Snelling as Insurance for Turner?
If so, would McCoy be the best player to drop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me View Post
Say goodnight to the bad guy!
Soundwave is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2011, 10:36 PM   #2
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

jtampasaint is a BEAST!jtampasaint is a BEAST!jtampasaint is a BEAST!jtampasaint is a BEAST!jtampasaint is a BEAST!jtampasaint is a BEAST!jtampasaint is a BEAST!jtampasaint is a BEAST!jtampasaint is a BEAST!jtampasaint is a BEAST!jtampasaint is a BEAST!
Ben Tate if he's available

Old 09-01-2011, 07:38 AM   #3
Hall-of-Famer

BigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura aboutBigRonJon has a spectacular aura about
why not just play one for your other RB's? they are better options than snelling even if turner gets hurt. (maybe not spiller, wait to see how Buff splits time with him and jackson)
BigRonJon is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2011, 02:48 PM   #4
All-Pro

Krewe of Clyde's is a glorious beacon of lightKrewe of Clyde's is a glorious beacon of light
Krewe of Clyde's is a glorious beacon of lightKrewe of Clyde's is a glorious beacon of lightKrewe of Clyde's is a glorious beacon of lightKrewe of Clyde's is a glorious beacon of lightKrewe of Clyde's is a glorious beacon of lightKrewe of Clyde's is a glorious beacon of lightKrewe of Clyde's is a glorious beacon of light
Actually, I would sit tight for a while. Unless you have a really big legue, I think Snelling will stay available until Turner actually does get hurt.