Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Fantasy Football Board

Old 09-03-2011, 11:06 AM   #1
ID vs Ego

67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Saints Fan zone needs a few more teams,

League is 3 or 4 years old. draft is today at 6 est.

League ID#:
League Name:Saints Fan Zone
Password:2012champs
Custom League URL:http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/saintsfanzone
Draft Type:Live Standard Draft
Draft Time:Sat Sep 3 6:00pm EDT

67Bndwagnfan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2011, 01:48 PM   #2
Hall-of-Famer

Pdlc is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Pdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
couldnt join

There was a problem

• There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

Old 09-03-2011, 02:34 PM   #3
I aim to Misbehave

Kid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura about
the commissioner of the league has to go to the invites, and uninvite the owners that have not joined so that new ones can.

i was about to post a thread on this topic, because we need at least one more team.

kd

Old 09-03-2011, 02:55 PM   #4
Hall-of-Famer

Pdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of FamerPdlc is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
well when yall get it situated send me the invite and ill join up

my email is affliction50 4@g mail.com

close the 2 spaces

Old 09-03-2011, 03:04 PM   #5
Hall-of-Famer

is this ppr?

Old 09-03-2011, 03:06 PM   #6
Super Moderator

Location: Houston TX, via Parsippany, NJ and New Orleans (Algiers), LA
primadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Club
primadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Clubprimadox 40K Burger Club
Hubby and I have already renewed our teams, but there's still only 5 so far. Hopefully 67 will fix it so you all can join in time to have our draft tonight, otherwise it will be postponed, I assume. I'd check back a little before 5pm central time in case he's opened it up when he checks in for the draft.

Old 09-03-2011, 03:52 PM   #7
ID vs Ego

67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer67Bndwagnfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Just looked at this thread, I'm working on it ASAP.

Old 09-03-2011, 04:02 PM   #8
ID vs Ego

I can't find an option that allows me to uninvite, help needed asap

Old 09-03-2011, 04:09 PM   #9
I aim to Misbehave

Kid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura aboutKid Dynomite has a spectacular aura about
check your pms.

Old 09-03-2011, 04:21 PM   #10
ID vs Ego

We are good, testing setting now.

Old 09-03-2011, 04:35 PM   #11
Hall-of-Famer

i give up

There was a problem

• The league is not in pre-draft mode. (Error #209)
  • This league is full. (Error #221)
  • There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)