New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Fantasy Football Board

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 10-07-2011, 12:24 PM   #1
Team Gleason

KikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
KikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Stevie Johnson & Hillis for Fred Jackson

So, I get this offer from my biggest competitor in the league (We are both undefeated, and far and away better than the competition it seems).

Here is my team, currently:

Brady
Fred Jackson
Ryan Mathews
DeSean Jackson
A.J. Green
Todd Heap
Victor Cruz
Matt Stafford
Stevan Ridley
Ben Tate
Brandon Marshall
A. Gates
A. Hernandez

And His:

Rodgers
McFadden
Ingram
S. Johnson
Welker
T. Gonzalez
Steve Smith (CAR)

Hasselback
Felix Jones
Hillis
R. Torain
Nate Washington
B. Pettigrew

He's already stacked, and I'm thinking giving him FJack would put him over the top. Hillis hasn't been doing too well, and I'm already thin at RB, and my WR corps is decent, so would Stevie Johnson be that big of an addition? What do you guys think?

Old 10-07-2011, 01:19 PM   #2
Saints Addict

Surviving Saint is a splendid one to beholdSurviving Saint is a splendid one to behold
Surviving Saint is a splendid one to beholdSurviving Saint is a splendid one to beholdSurviving Saint is a splendid one to beholdSurviving Saint is a splendid one to beholdSurviving Saint is a splendid one to beholdSurviving Saint is a splendid one to beholdSurviving Saint is a splendid one to beholdSurviving Saint is a splendid one to beholdSurviving Saint is a splendid one to beholdSurviving Saint is a splendid one to beholdSurviving Saint is a splendid one to beholdSurviving Saint is a splendid one to beholdSurviving Saint is a splendid one to beholdSurviving Saint is a splendid one to behold
I saw something about Hillis might ask to get traded. I will see if I can find it. I would hold what you have. Bills Offense is clicking.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:28 PM   #3
Zardnokalicious!

Zardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to behold
Zardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to behold
Hold what ya got.
Zardnok is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2011, 01:41 PM   #4
Hall-of-Famer

ULL_Scott has a spectacular aura aboutULL_Scott has a spectacular aura aboutULL_Scott has a spectacular aura aboutULL_Scott has a spectacular aura aboutULL_Scott has a spectacular aura aboutULL_Scott has a spectacular aura aboutULL_Scott has a spectacular aura aboutULL_Scott has a spectacular aura aboutULL_Scott has a spectacular aura aboutULL_Scott has a spectacular aura aboutULL_Scott has a spectacular aura aboutULL_Scott has a spectacular aura aboutULL_Scott has a spectacular aura aboutULL_Scott has a spectacular aura about
I wouldn't make the deal but FJax is a sell high IMO, might want to shop for a WR.
ULL_Scott is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2011, 05:30 PM   #5
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

2fya has a spectacular aura about2fya has a spectacular aura about2fya has a spectacular aura about2fya has a spectacular aura about2fya has a spectacular aura about2fya has a spectacular aura about2fya has a spectacular aura about2fya has a spectacular aura about2fya has a spectacular aura about2fya has a spectacular aura about2fya has a spectacular aura about2fya has a spectacular aura about2fya has a spectacular aura about2fya has a spectacular aura about2fya has a spectacular aura about
fred jackson is a top 5 fantasy back. keep him. fwiw, i would prefer felix over hillis
2fya is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #6
Hall of Famer

CajunSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCajunSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCajunSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCajunSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCajunSaint is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
CajunSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCajunSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCajunSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCajunSaint is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
You need to after a team with QB issues and trade away Stafford for another stud. Something along the lines of Stafford and Desean for Calvin Johnson.

Old 10-07-2011, 09:00 PM   #7
Team Gleason

KikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
KikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunSaint View Post
You need to after a team with QB issues and trade away Stafford for another stud. Something along the lines of Stafford and Desean for Calvin Johnson.
Oh believe me I'm trying.

Old 10-09-2011, 05:44 AM   #8
Thank You #26

MrSt0nEd is on a distinguished roadMrSt0nEd is on a distinguished roadMrSt0nEd is on a distinguished roadMrSt0nEd is on a distinguished roadMrSt0nEd is on a distinguished road
i wouldnt do the trade. but i would definitely try to trade Brady or Stafford, who ever gets me more value.

3 TEs! ouch.

can u help mine Colston ??

WHO DAT!
MrSt0nEd is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2011, 07:35 AM   #9
be a light unto yourself

insidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Club
insidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Club
don't do it
insidejob is online now Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2011, 12:33 PM   #10
Team Gleason

I got another trade option, but I didn't want to start a new thread.

Matt Stafford (BN QB)
AJ Green

Chris Johnson
Kevin Kolb

Now, keep in mind that I have DJack, Brandon Marshall (Though who knows who's gonna throw to him) and now Victor Cruz, who will hopefully be seeing more targets after going off. I admit, I'm hedging my bets on CJ2k, but if gets back into the swing of things, it's be a good trade for me.

Old 10-10-2011, 03:09 PM   #11
Hall of Famer

CajunSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCajunSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCajunSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCajunSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCajunSaint is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
CajunSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCajunSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCajunSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCajunSaint is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I think you can get more out of AJ Green and Matt Stafford.

Put it this way, i traded AJ Green for Arian Foster straight up. I realize that was just a great trade, but my point is i think you can get more than just Kolb(useless) and CJ.

The guy with Kolb, is that his starting QB? If so, what other players are on his team.

Old 10-10-2011, 06:58 PM   #12
Team Gleason

Really, straight up for Foster. Wow. But the only other two players on his team that he has that would be an upgrade are Calvin Johnson, who he refuses to trade despite what I offer, and Michael Turner. And Matty Ice is his starter.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:17 AM   #13
Hall of Famer

I would just trade him either Stafford or Green for CJ, but not both. He will cave in, he NEEDS the QB. Then you can package Green and CJ for a big stud if you wish.

I would hold firm, he will cave.

Old 10-11-2011, 01:03 PM   #14
Team Gleason

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunSaint View Post
I would just trade him either Stafford or Green for CJ, but not both. He will cave in, he NEEDS the QB. Then you can package Green and CJ for a big stud if you wish.

I would hold firm, he will cave.
I doubt it, he's 1-4 and didn't even know what the waiver wire was until last week. But, I'll try.