Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Music Board

Old 08-30-2009, 11:39 PM   #141
No Pity

SaintMeaux is a splendid one to beholdSaintMeaux is a splendid one to behold
SaintMeaux is a splendid one to beholdSaintMeaux is a splendid one to beholdSaintMeaux is a splendid one to beholdSaintMeaux is a splendid one to beholdSaintMeaux is a splendid one to beholdSaintMeaux is a splendid one to beholdSaintMeaux is a splendid one to beholdSaintMeaux is a splendid one to beholdSaintMeaux is a splendid one to beholdSaintMeaux is a splendid one to beholdSaintMeaux is a splendid one to beholdSaintMeaux is a splendid one to beholdSaintMeaux is a splendid one to behold
My daughter approves of the metal thread...

Now if only the WaMu Theater could spell correctly.

Last edited by SaintMeaux; 08-31-2009 at 12:25 AM.
SaintMeaux is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:02 AM   #142
Hall-of-Famer

Mauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to behold
Mauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintMeaux View Post

Now if only the WaMu Theater could spell correctly.
It's pretty impressive that they misspelled both bands.
Mauer is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2009, 03:03 PM   #143
The Scourge of Christians

Lustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger Club
Lustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger Club
hahahahaha- great pic

lousy spelling
Lustmord is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2009, 09:30 AM   #144

Lustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger Club
Lustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger Club
New Despised Icon comes out today.....

Old 09-29-2009, 11:00 AM   #145

Dethklok - Dethalbum II comes out today

Old 09-29-2009, 11:01 AM   #146
Hall-of-Famer

Mauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to behold
Mauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustmord View Post
Dethklok - Dethalbum II comes out today
Yes indeed. I'll be picking it up after work.
Mauer is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2009, 01:48 PM   #147

from the plaines is a BEAST!from the plaines is a BEAST!from the plaines is a BEAST!from the plaines is a BEAST!from the plaines is a BEAST!from the plaines is a BEAST!from the plaines is a BEAST!from the plaines is a BEAST!from the plaines is a BEAST!from the plaines is a BEAST!from the plaines is a BEAST!
I have been listening to Finsterforst's Zum Tode hin album, its amazing. Also the new Eluveitie is pretty intreasting, its pretty much a accoustic album, but still good.
from the plaines is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2009, 09:35 AM   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by from the plaines View Post
I have been listening to Finsterforst's Zum Tode hin album, its amazing. Also the new Eluveitie is pretty intreasting, its pretty much a accoustic album, but still good.
awesome album

http://teethofthedivine.com/site/rev...-zum-tode-hin/

but the one before, WeltenKraft is even better

Old 10-02-2009, 09:24 AM   #149

from the plaines is a BEAST!from the plaines is a BEAST!from the plaines is a BEAST!from the plaines is a BEAST!from the plaines is a BEAST!from the plaines is a BEAST!from the plaines is a BEAST!from the plaines is a BEAST!from the plaines is a BEAST!from the plaines is a BEAST!from the plaines is a BEAST!
I have heard that one is good, I havent been able to find it around me. Have you heard the new Korprikalani (sp?) I saw it and I thought their first album was good. But I think they have gone down hill as of late. Do you have any recomendations for any other good folk metal?
from the plaines is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2009, 10:11 AM   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by from the plaines View Post
I have heard that one is good, I havent been able to find it around me. Have you heard the new Korprikalani (sp?) I saw it and I thought their first album was good. But I think they have gone down hill as of late. Do you have any recomendations for any other good folk metal?
you get get Weltenkraft here - i have ordered alot from this distro

http://www.redstream.org/Finsterfors...ft_RD15571.php

yeah since Korpliklaani swithced to Nuclear blast they ahve been on a buzz kill, there first 3 are sll solid, but if youve got one, youve got them all- new one is meh

As far as folk id recommend these:

Equilibrium 'Sagas'
Ensiferum 'From Afar', 'Victory Songs', 'Iron'
Turisas 'Battle Metal'
Finntroll - any and all
Asmegin 'Hin Vordende Sod & So'
Thyrfing 'Valda Galga', 'Urkraft'
Eluveitie 'Slania'
Heidevolk 'walhalla wacht'
Suidakra 'crogacht'

those are some of teh more polular, easy to find recent albums id recommend, if you like those hit me up and well dig into the really obscure stuff

Old 10-03-2009, 08:53 AM   #151
All-Pro
Penguin Pass Champion

Samhain is a BEAST!Samhain is a BEAST!Samhain is a BEAST!Samhain is a BEAST!Samhain is a BEAST!Samhain is a BEAST!Samhain is a BEAST!Samhain is a BEAST!Samhain is a BEAST!Samhain is a BEAST!Samhain is a BEAST!Samhain is a BEAST!
Just want to throw Falkenbach, Wolfchant and Folkearth onto the list of Folk metal. Not sure how obscure they are, but I like their music.

Last edited by Samhain; 10-03-2009 at 09:50 AM.
Samhain is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2009, 01:17 PM   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by roknrobn View Post
Just want to throw Falkenbach, Wolfchant and Folkearth onto the list of Folk metal. Not sure how obscure they are, but I like their music.
yeah- they def been in my next tier of acts to recommend

Old 10-16-2009, 04:13 PM   #153

Brutal Legend game review

http://teethofthedivine.com/site/rev...o-game-review/

Old 10-17-2009, 01:31 AM   #154
Pro-Bowler

DrudkhFan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by roknrobn View Post
Falkenbach is great, I used to be big into folk metal, and I loved them.

and Mauer, I love your avatar, Polkadot Cadaver is amazing.
DrudkhFan is offline Reply With Quote