Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Music Board

Old 05-07-2009, 09:56 AM   #15
The Scourge of Christians

Lustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger Club
Lustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger Club
Yeah I love Trap Them

I contacted The Path Less Travelled Records, they are sending me some stuff including the Imbroglio

thanks for the heads up

NP: Funeral Mist "Maranatha"
Lustmord is online now Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2009, 01:22 PM   #16

eyehatethefalcons will become famous soon enougheyehatethefalcons will become famous soon enougheyehatethefalcons will become famous soon enougheyehatethefalcons will become famous soon enougheyehatethefalcons will become famous soon enougheyehatethefalcons will become famous soon enougheyehatethefalcons will become famous soon enough
anyone like Today is the Day on here?
eyehatethefalcons is offline Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2009, 03:01 PM   #17

ole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to behold
ole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to behold
As I lay Dying
August Burns Red

A couple bands I really enjoy.
ole dirt mcgirt is offline Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #18
Veteran

bino22_ is a BEAST!bino22_ is a BEAST!bino22_ is a BEAST!bino22_ is a BEAST!bino22_ is a BEAST!bino22_ is a BEAST!bino22_ is a BEAST!bino22_ is a BEAST!bino22_ is a BEAST!bino22_ is a BEAST!bino22_ is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustmord View Post
Yeah I love Trap Them

I contacted The Path Less Travelled Records, they are sending me some stuff including the Imbroglio

thanks for the heads up

NP: Funeral Mist "Maranatha"
That's awesome. Maybe I should contact them and tell them I'm a writer

I've heard good things about the new Funeral Mist. The songs on their myspace sound really good.
bino22_ is online now Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #19
Veteran

bino22_ is a BEAST!bino22_ is a BEAST!bino22_ is a BEAST!bino22_ is a BEAST!bino22_ is a BEAST!bino22_ is a BEAST!bino22_ is a BEAST!bino22_ is a BEAST!bino22_ is a BEAST!bino22_ is a BEAST!bino22_ is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyehatethefalcons View Post
anyone like Today is the Day on here?
I have the "In the Eyes of God" album which is awesome, but that's the only album of that I own by them.
bino22_ is online now Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2009, 05:12 PM   #20
GeauxSaints53

Xerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Xerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by army_saintsaholic View Post
As I lay Dying
August Burns Red

I just recorded a drum cover of "Composure." Very, very good drummer in ABR.

Old 05-07-2009, 05:58 PM   #21

Lustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger Club
Lustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bino22_ View Post
That's awesome. Maybe I should contact them and tell them I'm a writer

I've heard good things about the new Funeral Mist. The songs on their myspace sound really good.
Maranatha its nutso - so blistering yet twisted and psychotic and Ariochs vocals are insane

Old 05-07-2009, 06:33 PM   #22

eyehatethefalcons will become famous soon enougheyehatethefalcons will become famous soon enougheyehatethefalcons will become famous soon enougheyehatethefalcons will become famous soon enougheyehatethefalcons will become famous soon enougheyehatethefalcons will become famous soon enougheyehatethefalcons will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bino22_ View Post
I have the "In the Eyes of God" album which is awesome, but that's the only album of that I own by them.
i have a few of their albums and of those, i have to say that "Willpower" is my favorite. you should check that one out. "In the Eyes of God" definitely jams, though.
eyehatethefalcons is offline Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2009, 06:38 PM   #23
Disney Travel Agent

JBconway is a glorious beacon of lightJBconway is a glorious beacon of light
JBconway is a glorious beacon of lightJBconway is a glorious beacon of lightJBconway is a glorious beacon of lightJBconway is a glorious beacon of lightJBconway is a glorious beacon of lightJBconway is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Community Service Award 
Total Awards: 1

anyone want to make me some copies of these bands?
JBconway is offline Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2009, 06:40 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBconway View Post
anyone want to make me some copies of these bands?
if you send me some cdrs and a Self addressed stamped package ill burn you whatever you want
my sig has my recordnerd cd list

Old 05-07-2009, 06:41 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyehatethefalcons View Post
i have a few of their albums and of those, i have to say that "Willpower" is my favorite. you should check that one out. "In the Eyes of God" definitely jams, though.
I never got into Today is the Day for some reason, though i admire and respect Steve Austin

Old 05-07-2009, 06:44 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by army_saintsaholic View Post
As I lay Dying
August Burns Red

ABR's new album "Constellations" drops on July 14th - ill be getting it for sure - messengers was damn solid

http://teethofthedivine.com/site/rev...ed-messengers/

Old 05-07-2009, 09:11 PM   #27
Resident GoldenTee Junkie

Vega$$aint 40K Burger ClubVega$$aint 40K Burger ClubVega$$aint 40K Burger ClubVega$$aint 40K Burger ClubVega$$aint 40K Burger ClubVega$$aint 40K Burger ClubVega$$aint 40K Burger Club
Vega$$aint 40K Burger ClubVega$$aint 40K Burger ClubVega$$aint 40K Burger ClubVega$$aint 40K Burger ClubVega$$aint 40K Burger ClubVega$$aint 40K Burger ClubVega$$aint 40K Burger ClubVega$$aint 40K Burger ClubVega$$aint 40K Burger ClubVega$$aint 40K Burger ClubVega$$aint 40K Burger ClubVega$$aint 40K Burger Club
i am looking foward to poison the well's new album the tropic rot that comes out july 7th. They change up their sound just about every album and this one is supposed to be something new.

eric

Old 05-07-2009, 10:14 PM   #28
GeauxSaints53

Xerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Xerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of FamerXerxes is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Which All Shall Perish album do you guys like better- The Price of Existence or Awaken the Dreamers?