Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Music Board

Old 06-22-2009, 08:44 PM   #71
SR on the reg

andyb33 is a glorious beacon of light
andyb33 is a glorious beacon of lightandyb33 is a glorious beacon of lightandyb33 is a glorious beacon of lightandyb33 is a glorious beacon of lightandyb33 is a glorious beacon of lightandyb33 is a glorious beacon of lightandyb33 is a glorious beacon of lightandyb33 is a glorious beacon of lightandyb33 is a glorious beacon of lightandyb33 is a glorious beacon of lightandyb33 is a glorious beacon of lightandyb33 is a glorious beacon of lightandyb33 is a glorious beacon of lightandyb33 is a glorious beacon of light
Monstrosity- Imperial Doom

Great Florida death metal album.
(1) Aaron Donald (2) Gabe Jackson (3) L. Seastrunk (4) Seantrel Henderson
andyb33 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2009, 08:43 AM   #72
The Scourge of Christians

Lustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger Club
Lustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyb33 View Post
Monstrosity- Imperial Doom

Great Florida death metal album.
Yup- classic-pity they never matched it (IMHO)
Lustmord is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2009, 10:27 AM   #73
Hall-of-Famer

Mauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to behold
Mauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to behold
New Darkest Hour is out, The Eternal Return, and it is sweeeet!
Mauer is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2009, 11:25 AM   #74
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

XXXtraAnchovies has disabled reputation
teitanblood- ****ing awesome death/black metal band with the best vocals i have heard since kataklysm's debut
XXXtraAnchovies is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2009, 03:08 PM   #75

Lustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger Club
Lustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger ClubLustmord 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer View Post
New Darkest Hour is out, The Eternal Return, and it is sweeeet!
Picked it up today- sweet solos -especially on "Death Worship"

also grabbed these used:

Rotten Sound "Cycles"
Centinex " Diabolical Desolation"
Soul Demise "Beyonh Human perception"
The Abominable Iron Sloth "s/t"

and in the mail got for review

Mounrful Congregation "The June Frost"
Father Befouled "Profano Ad Regnum"

Old 06-23-2009, 03:10 PM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXtraAnchovies View Post
teitanblood- ****ing awesome death/black metal band with the best vocals i have heard since kataklysm's debut
yeah that is one of the sickest sound records of the year:

http://teethofthedivine.com/site/rev...even-chalices/

Old 06-23-2009, 03:19 PM   #77
Hall-of-Famer

Mauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to behold
Mauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustmord View Post
Picked it up today- sweet solos -especially on "Death Worship"
I love it, Undoing Ruin is still the best album they've made though. I'm visiting a friend of mine next week in California and we're going to the Summer Slaughter tour, Darkest Hour and Suffocation are playing with a bunch of other bands. Gonna be awesome!

Old 06-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer View Post
I love it, Undoing Ruin is still the best album they've made though. I'm visiting a friend of mine next week in California and we're going to the Summer Slaughter tour, Darkest Hour and Suffocation are playing with a bunch of other bands. Gonna be awesome!
have tou seen Suffo live before?

sooooooooooooooooooooooo godamn heavy its unreal

Old 06-23-2009, 03:41 PM   #79
Hall-of-Famer

Quote:
have tou seen Suffo live before?

sooooooooooooooooooooooo godamn heavy its unreal
I haven't, I heard they were damn good live. I get to see Slayer for first time in August too, this is my kind of summer this year.

Old 06-23-2009, 04:32 PM   #80

hahaha

check this out

awful metal bandwith members of Dallas Cowboys

http://www.myspace.com/freereign

Old 06-23-2009, 10:23 PM   #81

what a great metal day- at the store grabbed New Darkest Hour and picked up Soul Demise, Centinex, Abominable Iron Sloth and Rotten Sound Cds used. Then got New Job For a Cowboy, The Crimson Armada, As You Drown, Moss, Mournful Congregation and Father Befouled Cds in the mail for review.

Old 06-24-2009, 10:45 AM   #82
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

XXXtraAnchovies has disabled reputation
Quote:
hahaha

check this out

thanks, this made my day
XXXtraAnchovies is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2009, 11:24 AM   #83
cpg
Épater la bourgeoisie

cpg Prestigious Gold Club Membercpg Prestigious Gold Club Membercpg Prestigious Gold Club Membercpg Prestigious Gold Club Membercpg Prestigious Gold Club Member
cpg Prestigious Gold Club Membercpg Prestigious Gold Club Membercpg Prestigious Gold Club Membercpg Prestigious Gold Club Membercpg Prestigious Gold Club Membercpg Prestigious Gold Club Membercpg Prestigious Gold Club Membercpg Prestigious Gold Club Membercpg Prestigious Gold Club Membercpg Prestigious Gold Club Membercpg Prestigious Gold Club Membercpg Prestigious Gold Club Membercpg Prestigious Gold Club Membercpg Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
hahaha

check this out

Leonard Davis seems so out of place. That is hilarious.

Also, I haven't read this whole thread, but I keep hearing people talk about Bring Me the Horizon. Are they worth checking out at all? Sorry, if it has already been discussed.
cpg is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2009, 12:28 PM   #84
Hall-of-Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpgrillot View Post
Leonard Davis seems so out of place. That is hilarious.

Also, I haven't read this whole thread, but I keep hearing people talk about Bring Me the Horizon. Are they worth checking out at all? Sorry, if it has already been discussed.
I like them. Check out their cd Suicide Seasons, it's brutal.