New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Video Games Board

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 09-23-2009, 04:39 PM   #113
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

ChadC will become famous soon enoughChadC will become famous soon enoughChadC will become famous soon enoughChadC will become famous soon enoughChadC will become famous soon enoughChadC will become famous soon enoughChadC will become famous soon enoughChadC will become famous soon enough
Im ready for the Jags if you are out there.
ChadC is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2009, 04:48 PM   #114
611, 19, 5-6

daybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Club
daybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsingh93 View Post
i have work tonight, can you go for tom between 5-9?
no, I bowl in a league then... I could do later tomorrow, like 10pm. Dang, wish I wouldnt have had to work last Saturday :-/

daybreaker is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2009, 08:29 PM   #115
DBAD4MVP

rickysfan34 is a BEAST!rickysfan34 is a BEAST!rickysfan34 is a BEAST!rickysfan34 is a BEAST!rickysfan34 is a BEAST!rickysfan34 is a BEAST!rickysfan34 is a BEAST!rickysfan34 is a BEAST!rickysfan34 is a BEAST!rickysfan34 is a BEAST!rickysfan34 is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreesThrowsDeep View Post
Yeah, I have noticed man lol.

Sorry about not being one though. I've had tests all week and I have been trying to cram for em all week. But most likely Wednesday and Thursday nights look pretty open for me, could possibly do Friday/Sat nights (if it works for your schedule lol) depending on what my friends have planned this weekend.

yo BTD, let me know if you can get on tonight..n/m lets just try tom. night or this weekend

to the Commish: im down for some CoD4 whenever i'm online

Last edited by rickysfan34; 09-23-2009 at 10:12 PM.
rickysfan34 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2009, 09:48 AM   #116
All-Pro

nsingh93 is a glorious beacon of light
nsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by daybreaker View Post
no, I bowl in a league then... I could do later tomorrow, like 10pm. Dang, wish I wouldnt have had to work last Saturday :-/

alright well 10 p.m is alrite with me,
so 10 pm tonight we'll play, i dont want my game to get simmed so lets do it tonite.
nsingh93 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2009, 12:52 PM   #117
611, 19, 5-6

daybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Club
daybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsingh93 View Post
alright well 10 p.m is alrite with me,
so 10 pm tonight we'll play, i dont want my game to get simmed so lets do it tonite.
May be able to do it sometime between 5 and 9 now actually, bowling is not happening tonight.

daybreaker is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2009, 01:23 PM   #118
All-Pro

nsingh93 is a glorious beacon of light
nsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of lightnsingh93 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by daybreaker View Post
May be able to do it sometime between 5 and 9 now actually, bowling is not happening tonight.

rofl, ok ill be on round 7-8:30 ish, if ur not on then, then ill jump on 10 to be safe.
nsingh93 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2009, 05:39 PM   #119
Hall-of-Famer

Brees4prez has disabled reputation
Just wanted to remind you guys that i am watching and noticing some cheesy stats. This person knows who they are. Screens to wide receivers on every other play is cheesy and so is going for it on 4th down in the second quarter with the lead.
Brees4prez is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2009, 08:00 PM   #120
Super Forum Fanatic

Nonreg will become famous soon enoughNonreg will become famous soon enoughNonreg will become famous soon enoughNonreg will become famous soon enoughNonreg will become famous soon enoughNonreg will become famous soon enoughNonreg will become famous soon enoughNonreg will become famous soon enough
wow what a baby.

i just got booted for beating the commish.

Old 09-24-2009, 08:01 PM   #121
Super Forum Fanatic

Nonreg will become famous soon enoughNonreg will become famous soon enoughNonreg will become famous soon enoughNonreg will become famous soon enoughNonreg will become famous soon enoughNonreg will become famous soon enoughNonreg will become famous soon enoughNonreg will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brees4prez View Post
Just wanted to remind you guys that i am watching and noticing some cheesy stats. This person knows who they are. Screens to wide receivers on every other play is cheesy and so is going for it on 4th down in the second quarter with the lead.
you were up by 21 points going into the 2nd quarter and it was 4th and inches.

of course im going to go for it at that point.

and if you are going to blitz me 24/7, im going to throw screens.

talk about no sportsmanship what-so-ever.

Old 09-24-2009, 08:05 PM   #122
Hall-of-Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonreg View Post
wow what a baby.

i just got booted for beating the commish.

No you got booted for going for it on 4th down in the first quarter. I don't care how bad i was beating you. It is the first quarter. I also didn't like your crappy attitude the whole game just because i was owning you.

Old 09-24-2009, 08:08 PM   #123
Hall-of-Famer

Quote:
you were up by 21 points going into the 2nd quarter and it was 4th and inches.

of course im going to go for it at that point.

and if you are going to blitz me 24/7, im going to throw screens.

talk about no sportsmanship what-so-ever.
Yeah check when i posted that boss. Way before our game. I have been getting complaints on another guy doing the same thing.

Old 09-24-2009, 08:08 PM   #124
Super Forum Fanatic

my attitude? once you started crying i quit talking, how is that having a attitude?

i went for it in the 2nd quarter, at the 50 and it was inches while you were up with 21 points.

you are a sore loser, and have just ruined this league.

good job.

ps: those werent screens, they were dump offs to my RB because you kept blitzing your LB every play.

Old 09-24-2009, 08:14 PM   #125
Hall-of-Famer

Quote:
my attitude? once you started crying i quit talking, how is that having a attitude?

i went for it in the 2nd quarter, at the 50 and it was inches while you were up with 21 points.

you are a sore loser, and have just ruined this league.

good job.

ps: those werent screens, they were dump offs to my RB because you kept blitzing your LB every play.
No i have helped the league and it was not inches buddy. It was 3 yards. If you were not glitching then why did i keep hearing " sorry man had to do it".

P.S. I was not blitzing every play. I have respect for the game of football and actually call different plays

Last edited by Brees4prez; 09-24-2009 at 08:20 PM.

Old 09-24-2009, 09:01 PM   #126
Super Forum Fanatic

it was 4th and inches.

plus the way you were playing offense, if i had of given you the ball back you would of scored again, most definatly putting the game away.

and the "other guy" that did it is still in the league, yet im booted? that sounds pretty fair.

ps: for arguements sake lets say it was 4th and 3.

im down 21 freaking points going into the 2nd quarter, when i havnt stopped your offense all day. how can you cry about something like that? the only reason i got booted, was because reggie fumbled twice which turned into TD's, and i got a KR for a TD that tied the game.