Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Video Games Board

Old 07-10-2009, 11:03 PM   #71
I'm Beamin'

Casterfield is a jewel in the rough
Casterfield is a jewel in the roughCasterfield is a jewel in the roughCasterfield is a jewel in the roughCasterfield is a jewel in the roughCasterfield is a jewel in the roughCasterfield is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
i did

but i can't even play it....it shows that i downloaded it but when i try to play, i just can't because i played the 30 min demo

what am i doing wrong???
When you buy it, you should be able to download 3 things: the demo, a theme thingamajig, and the full game unlock. You have to dl the fullgame unlock and run it (i think it runs automatically after downloading) and that should unlock it.

Old 07-11-2009, 02:23 AM   #72
DAMN YOU PARTY LIQUOR!

authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by HennessyRob View Post
I regret getting this game.
I have yet to be able to join 1 FREAKING MATCH!!!!

My points would've been better spent on something else.
You won't regret it after you get to play it lol
authentic is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2009, 11:05 AM   #73
space monkey

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casterfield View Post
When you buy it, you should be able to download 3 things: the demo, a theme thingamajig, and the full game unlock. You have to dl the fullgame unlock and run it (i think it runs automatically after downloading) and that should unlock it.
yeah....i figured it out....

i may or may not have been drunk last night

anyway, the game is pretty awesome for 15 bones

Old 07-11-2009, 11:31 AM   #74
NOLA Raised

HennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to behold
HennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic View Post
You won't regret it after you get to play it lol
I believe you.
Knowing that I will love it is why im very aggreviated about not being able to play it.
HennessyRob is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #75
I'm need about TREE FITTY

Craigj is becoming pretty popularCraigj is becoming pretty popularCraigj is becoming pretty popularCraigj is becoming pretty popularCraigj is becoming pretty popularCraigj is becoming pretty popularCraigj is becoming pretty popularCraigj is becoming pretty popularCraigj is becoming pretty popular
Everytime I play, the game locks up. I mean totally lock up where I the only thing I can do is turn off my xbox. Does anyone else have this problem.

BTW this game is awesome. Its just like the old PC version. For $15 you can't beat it!!
Craigj is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2009, 02:34 PM   #76
NOLA Raised

HennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to behold
HennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigj View Post
Everytime I play, the game locks up. I mean totally lock up where I the only thing I can do is turn off my xbox. Does anyone else have this problem.
Your not alone my friend.
I've had to turn my 360 off completly several times.

I want my $15 bucks back!!!!!!!!!!!!
HennessyRob is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2009, 03:46 PM   #77
space monkey

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
i have had zero problems with the ps3 version

Old 07-11-2009, 03:54 PM   #78
DAMN YOU PARTY LIQUOR!

authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by HennessyRob View Post
Your not alone my friend.
I've had to turn my 360 off completly several times.

I want my $15 bucks back!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only problem i've had has been getting into a game, once i'm in its great.

Old 07-11-2009, 05:44 PM   #79
Pro-Bowler

R_Ellender is a BEAST!R_Ellender is a BEAST!R_Ellender is a BEAST!R_Ellender is a BEAST!R_Ellender is a BEAST!R_Ellender is a BEAST!R_Ellender is a BEAST!R_Ellender is a BEAST!R_Ellender is a BEAST!R_Ellender is a BEAST!R_Ellender is a BEAST!
I haven't had any problems either(360). Can get into a game pretty easily now, too, just difficult to get into a game with a squad. Hopefully they'll fix that soon.
R_Ellender is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2009, 05:55 PM   #80
Regal Beagle V.I.P.

donato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to all
donato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to all
No problems here (360).
donato is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2009, 06:27 PM   #81
DAMN YOU PARTY LIQUOR!

This game really is a whole lot of fun, probably the best value i've ever gotten from a 15$ title.

Old 07-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #82
space monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic View Post
This game really is a whole lot of fun, probably the best value i've ever gotten from a 15$ title.
if this had been posted by anyone else, i would agree with it

seriously, it is a lot of fun....flying sucks though

Old 07-11-2009, 07:45 PM   #83
Regal Beagle V.I.P.

donato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to all
donato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to all
Quote:

Practice, and don't forget to change the controls!
donato is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2009, 01:34 PM   #84
Pro-Bowler

R_Ellender is a BEAST!R_Ellender is a BEAST!R_Ellender is a BEAST!R_Ellender is a BEAST!R_Ellender is a BEAST!R_Ellender is a BEAST!R_Ellender is a BEAST!R_Ellender is a BEAST!R_Ellender is a BEAST!R_Ellender is a BEAST!R_Ellender is a BEAST!
Quote:

Better get used to it... I think we're up to 31 million kills on the Coral Sea Challenge.

EDIT: I need to get better myself. I'm not bad at flying, but haven't done so well dogfighting. I mostly use the planes to get me from point A to point B faster.
R_Ellender is offline Reply With Quote