New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 07-12-2009, 01:37 PM   #85
Master of Wasted Time

BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!
ok guys im on PSN and loving this game. Add me so we can get an SR party going tonight. My tag is TheNewVooDoo
BigEasyWhoDats is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2009, 07:31 PM   #86
DAMN YOU PARTY LIQUOR!

authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
game is so fun
authentic is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2009, 03:58 PM   #87
DAMN YOU PARTY LIQUOR!

authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
hit me up on xbox live as authenticONE if you wanna play this game

Old 07-13-2009, 04:26 PM   #88

sbreaux is on a distinguished roadsbreaux is on a distinguished roadsbreaux is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic View Post
This game really is a whole lot of fun, probably the best value i've ever gotten from a 15$ title.http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4097"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true">http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4097" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0">
Yep just downloaded it...lots of fun for sure!
sbreaux is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2009, 10:42 PM   #89
самозащита без оружия

BleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
BleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
I'm back in action. I've played this game for hours and I'm still not done. Got a lot of ground to make up.
BleedBlackNGold is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2009, 09:25 AM   #90
Pro-Bowler

R_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popular
Quote:
hit me up on xbox live as authenticONE if you wanna play this game
I sent you a friend request (Bang584). Me and a few others will probably be on again tonight.
R_Ellender is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2009, 10:21 AM   #91
Calm Like A Bomb

Vibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura about
I wish they had the same classes and the same shooting style as BF1942. That is my only complaint really. I takes me forever to shoot someone up with the MG on the tank. They should die when I shoot a tank round right around them as well. Annoys the crap out of me when they blow me up with a RPG, while I was sitting there shooting tank rounds at them.

"Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse
So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause ya can't plead the first."
Vibe Merchant is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2009, 10:49 AM   #92
space monkey

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
the console harmony in this thread is touching....no pillow swinging, no mongeese peeing on the rug....

:hearts:

Old 07-14-2009, 10:55 AM   #93
Shimmy Shimmy

ole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to behold
ole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
the console harmony in this thread is touching....no pillow swinging, no mongeese peeing on the rug....

:hearts:

I heard the XBOX version is light years better.

Old 07-14-2009, 11:21 AM   #94
space monkey

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by army_saintsaholic View Post
I heard the XBOX version is light years better.
i see that some people still haven't taken the pull-ups off

Old 07-14-2009, 11:38 AM   #95
DAMN YOU PARTY LIQUOR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibe Merchant View Post
I wish they had the same classes and the same shooting style as BF1942. That is my only complaint really. I takes me forever to shoot someone up with the MG on the tank. They should die when I shoot a tank round right around them as well. Annoys the crap out of me when they blow me up with a RPG, while I was sitting there shooting tank rounds at them.
It is absolutely necessary to switch to the in tank view when you are shooting people. Makes a world of difference.

Old 07-14-2009, 11:45 AM   #96
space monkey

Quote:
It is absolutely necessary to switch to the in tank view when you are shooting people. Makes a world of difference.
indeed....i switch back and forth....

it really is night and day....

i love mowing someone down after they place a charge on the tank and they are in the middle of switching over to the remote

Old 07-14-2009, 12:59 PM   #97
Will Hill's #1 fan

Hanau Eepe Saint is a jewel in the rough
Hanau Eepe Saint is a jewel in the roughHanau Eepe Saint is a jewel in the roughHanau Eepe Saint is a jewel in the roughHanau Eepe Saint is a jewel in the roughHanau Eepe Saint is a jewel in the roughHanau Eepe Saint is a jewel in the roughHanau Eepe Saint is a jewel in the roughHanau Eepe Saint is a jewel in the roughHanau Eepe Saint is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
indeed....i switch back and forth....

it really is night and day....

i love mowing someone down after they place a charge on the tank and they are in the middle of switching over to the remote
Did I just play you? I just hate it when you place 2 charges and press down on the remote and it takes like 2 seconds from you pushing it until something actually happen..
Hanau Eepe Saint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-15-2009, 09:52 AM   #98
Pro-Bowler

R_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popular
Anybody try Coral Sea yet? I know 360 got to 43 million kills, but I couldn't get online last night to try it.
R_Ellender is offline Reply With Quote