New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Video Games Board

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 07-22-2009, 09:54 AM   #113
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

UptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura about
how do you do the bombing raids? i have been unable to figure that out yet

Old 07-22-2009, 10:04 AM   #114
Pro-Bowler

R_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popular
Quote:
Originally Posted by UptownSaintsFan View Post
how do you do the bombing raids? i have been unable to figure that out yet
There's one air raid bunker on each map (just a gray bunker with a big satellite on top). On Wake Island and Iwo Jima, the bunker is located at the Airfield flags. On Guadalcanal, it's located by the flag opposite the airfield flag (can't remember the name).

When an air raid is available, the bunker will show up on your radar (will be 3 small planes). Just get into the bunker before anyone else does, then you can guide three bombers to whatever target you choose and drop some bombs. If the light on top of the bunker is lit, then someone is already in there.

Hope this helps. You could always go to the tutorial to test it out.
R_Ellender is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2009, 10:08 AM   #115
you don't get me

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Ellender View Post
There's one air raid bunker on each map
are you sure there are not two on each map??

Old 07-22-2009, 10:14 AM   #116
Pro-Bowler

R_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popularR_Ellender is becoming pretty popular
Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
are you sure there are not two on each map??
I'd bet on it. It's similar to Battlefield 2, where there was only one artillery strike on each map.

Old 07-22-2009, 10:17 AM   #117
you don't get me

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Ellender View Post
I'd bet on it. It's similar to Battlefield 2, where there was only one artillery strike on each map.
yeah, i was thinking about it after i posted that...

me =

Old 07-22-2009, 11:01 AM   #118
I'm Beamin'

Casterfield is a jewel in the rough
Casterfield is a jewel in the roughCasterfield is a jewel in the roughCasterfield is a jewel in the roughCasterfield is a jewel in the roughCasterfield is a jewel in the roughCasterfield is a jewel in the rough
This game has gotten a bit boring lately. Granted, this has been the only game I've really played since it came out, but it's gotten a bit stale.

So, I usually just play as a Sniper and I throw my explosives on a jeep and drive it into a tank or group of people. I jump out before i get to the target, letting the momentum of the car reach the target, and since I already have my explosives out, I just detonate it. It's easy points and really fun.

With this method and only using the sword, I get upwards of 15 kills a round and am in the top 5 usually.

Old 07-22-2009, 11:25 AM   #119
you don't get me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casterfield View Post
This game has gotten a bit boring lately. Granted, this has been the only game I've really played since it came out, but it's gotten a bit stale.
i still enjoy playing it.....of course, i haven't played nearly as much as you

hopefully, there will be some DLC for this....maybe new classes and/or weapons and a new map

Old 07-22-2009, 11:41 AM   #120
Pro-Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
hopefully, there will be some DLC for this....maybe new classes and/or weapons and a new map
Haven't seen much about that yet. Also, I know they are working on Bad Company 2, so I don't know how much time will get put into upgrading 1943. Still good bang for the buck either way.

Old 07-22-2009, 09:09 PM   #121
Pro-Bowler

Baybee_Biggum225 is on a distinguished roadBaybee_Biggum225 is on a distinguished roadBaybee_Biggum225 is on a distinguished roadBaybee_Biggum225 is on a distinguished roadBaybee_Biggum225 is on a distinguished roadBaybee_Biggum225 is on a distinguished road
Playing this on PS3. Add me: Big_Baybee
Baybee_Biggum225 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2009, 04:29 PM   #122
Khan Johnson

saintkreaux will become famous soon enoughsaintkreaux will become famous soon enoughsaintkreaux will become famous soon enoughsaintkreaux will become famous soon enoughsaintkreaux will become famous soon enoughsaintkreaux will become famous soon enoughsaintkreaux will become famous soon enoughsaintkreaux will become famous soon enough
I just downloaded this yesterday and played a handful of matches. Started out slow, basically learning all of the buttons. I definitely cannot fly worth anything. Just when I thought I was beginning to understand the principles of the flight controls, I get shot at, panic, and then somehow turn myself upside down and plunge into a mountain...so I didn't really enjoy Coral Sea. I did start to get the hang of the ground combat, though. I really enjoy using the rifleman and got myself up to getting about 11 or 12 kills a match.

I like how the whole map is pretty chaotic. It's definitely interesting. Any news on possibly more maps being added at some point?

Old 07-23-2009, 04:46 PM   #123
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

yotd576 is a BEAST!yotd576 is a BEAST!yotd576 is a BEAST!yotd576 is a BEAST!yotd576 is a BEAST!yotd576 is a BEAST!yotd576 is a BEAST!yotd576 is a BEAST!yotd576 is a BEAST!yotd576 is a BEAST!yotd576 is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintkreaux View Post
Any news on possibly more maps being added at some point?
http://kotaku.com/5321078/battlefiel...igital-records

Someone suit at EA is probably on the phone asking someone your question.

Old 07-23-2009, 09:58 PM   #124
Pro-Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotd576 View Post
http://kotaku.com/5321078/battlefiel...igital-records

Someone suit at EA is probably on the phone asking someone your question.
If you read the comments, there's a tip on getting your squad back together if they get separated between matches.

Quote:
I found out the other night that if you are in a squad and get dropped (as in you are alone with no one else in your squad suddenly), all you have to do is send game invites to the players who were in your original squad and you will regroup. It doesn't boot any of you out of the game, all it does is re-establish the squad, and it only takes as long as accepting a game invite to a match you are already playing.
Still sucks somewhat, since I never had to do it with Bad Company, but it helps.

Old 07-25-2009, 03:22 AM   #125
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

yotd576 is a BEAST!yotd576 is a BEAST!yotd576 is a BEAST!yotd576 is a BEAST!yotd576 is a BEAST!yotd576 is a BEAST!yotd576 is a BEAST!yotd576 is a BEAST!yotd576 is a BEAST!yotd576 is a BEAST!yotd576 is a BEAST!
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2009/7/17/

Old 07-25-2009, 07:59 AM   #126
Pro-Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotd576 View Post
I take it the artist has played Coral Sea before.