Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Video Games Board

Old 10-27-2011, 12:40 PM   #1561
Besmirching You

St. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club Member
St. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawker Ed View Post
was in the game with some of you guys last night, good times.
Yeah, I was in your squad and kept spawning on you so you could protect me. I can't even count how many times you saved my ***.

Next time join the party chat. Buzd only bites when he doesn't drink enough. I make no promises about Uproar. And, anita doesn't have the 360 version yet, so you won't have to listen to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodatfever View Post
My opinion isn't worth very much anyway.
St. Widge is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2011, 12:45 PM   #1562
party lamp

buzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Member
buzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Widge View Post

Next time join the party chat. Buzd only bites when he doesn't drink enough. I make no promises about Uproar. And, anita doesn't have the 360 version yet, so you won't have to listen to him.
I drank enough last night. And Liz is out of town this weekend, so it's a gaming weekend.

(Except for Saturday but I should be home early and overserved )

Old 10-27-2011, 12:51 PM   #1563
NOLA Luchador

Seahawker Ed is a splendid one to beholdSeahawker Ed is a splendid one to beholdSeahawker Ed is a splendid one to behold
Seahawker Ed is a splendid one to beholdSeahawker Ed is a splendid one to beholdSeahawker Ed is a splendid one to behold
naw the ole lady had me on the phone so i wasnt talking anyways. i was getting my *** handed to me last night, ugh but still fun as hell
Seahawker Ed is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2011, 12:54 PM   #1564
Besmirching You

St. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club Member
St. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawker Ed View Post
naw the ole lady had me on the phone so i wasnt talking anyways. i was getting my *** handed to me last night, ugh but still fun as hell

The other team was pretty good and likely had played together a lot. They clearly knew the maps and had good sniper placement. And, they had a good mix of snipers, assault, etc. Still, we managed to take our share of games, but I got killed a lot more than I killed them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodatfever View Post
My opinion isn't worth very much anyway.
St. Widge is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2011, 05:57 PM   #1565
Very Banned

SaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
SaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaintBrad is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
I discovered last night that i cant fly the jets or the helicopters in this game yet for ****

Which is odd cause i was decent in BC2, and awesome as a fighter copter pilot in 2142.

Which reminds me, titan mode plz ea!!!

Jynx08 is the gamertag if anyone wants to team up amd wreck some **** (though i suck atm till i learn the maps and get more familiar with controls)
SaintBrad is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2011, 06:24 PM   #1566
All-Pro

fish is becoming pretty popularfish is becoming pretty popularfish is becoming pretty popularfish is becoming pretty popularfish is becoming pretty popularfish is becoming pretty popularfish is becoming pretty popularfish is becoming pretty popularfish is becoming pretty popular
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreesusSaves View Post
Fellow SR BF3 PC players... me and some friends from a different sports forum all chipped in and got a server. Right now it is 64p Conquest but we might change it to Rush depending on the mood. We're trying to get it populated since it just started working because it was sadly among the 60% or so of PC servers that weren't functioning correctly on launch. Thanks a bunch EA...

Anyway ya'll are more than welcome to join.

Server name is VIVA LA NATION.
Can't seem to find it

We had an issue with our server kicking people constantly, because it was running the latest version of punkbuster, and EA doesn't seem to see fit that players get patched to the latest version even though they require servers to have it. Brilliant!

If you want to play search for "Alaska Border Patrol". It's usually running squad/team deathmatch. We set it up because when we have a full squad online, we like to play deathmatch, but we can never find a server with enough room to all get on the same squad. It's funny, when we run Rush or Conquest, the server is always full, but when I switch it to DM it's usually empty unless we're on it. Are we the only ones that like a good DM from time to time?
fish is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2011, 10:03 PM   #1567
DAMN YOU PARTY LIQUOR!

authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish View Post
Can't seem to find it

We had an issue with our server kicking people constantly, because it was running the latest version of punkbuster, and EA doesn't seem to see fit that players get patched to the latest version even though they require servers to have it. Brilliant!

If you want to play search for "Alaska Border Patrol". It's usually running squad/team deathmatch. We set it up because when we have a full squad online, we like to play deathmatch, but we can never find a server with enough room to all get on the same squad. It's funny, when we run Rush or Conquest, the server is always full, but when I switch it to DM it's usually empty unless we're on it. Are we the only ones that like a good DM from time to time?
I prefer BF3s DM to the cod style dm. Reminds me more of Rainbow Six.
authentic is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2011, 02:12 AM   #1568
NOLA Luchador

i love rainbow six, i think airport 1 and 2 are my all time favs in any fps
Seahawker Ed is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:22 AM   #1569
Eternal

Twenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Twenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Ghost Recon > Rainbow Six

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:39 AM   #1570
DAMN YOU PARTY LIQUOR!

authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty View Post
meh.
authentic is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2011, 08:52 AM   #1571
Dog will hunt

antipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Member
antipop Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
that's like saying MAG > SOCOM
antipop is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2011, 09:25 AM   #1572
Hall-of-Famer

Mauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to behold
Mauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to behold
Haze> All other FPS
Mauer is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2011, 09:31 AM   #1573
Dog will hunt

antipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer View Post
Haze> All other FPS
true, but that's not really fair

Old 10-28-2011, 09:33 AM   #1574
Eternal

Twenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Twenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Figures Battlefielders would think R6 is better.

Old 10-28-2011, 09:36 AM   #1575
Dog will hunt

Quote:
Figures Battlefielders would think R6 is better.