Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Video Games Board

Old 06-09-2011, 06:36 PM   #211
Best Falcons Fan On SR

USAF HART is a glorious beacon of light
USAF HART is a glorious beacon of lightUSAF HART is a glorious beacon of lightUSAF HART is a glorious beacon of lightUSAF HART is a glorious beacon of lightUSAF HART is a glorious beacon of lightUSAF HART is a glorious beacon of lightUSAF HART is a glorious beacon of lightUSAF HART is a glorious beacon of lightUSAF HART is a glorious beacon of lightUSAF HART is a glorious beacon of lightUSAF HART is a glorious beacon of lightUSAF HART is a glorious beacon of lightUSAF HART is a glorious beacon of lightUSAF HART is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by uproar90 View Post
Gud lawd!

Mauwa got skuled by USA FHART!
The opportunity presented itself and I capitalized. I think everyone else here would have done the same.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:40 AM   #212
MAAAARK INGRAM

BreesusSaves 40K Burger ClubBreesusSaves 40K Burger ClubBreesusSaves 40K Burger ClubBreesusSaves 40K Burger ClubBreesusSaves 40K Burger ClubBreesusSaves 40K Burger ClubBreesusSaves 40K Burger Club
BreesusSaves 40K Burger ClubBreesusSaves 40K Burger ClubBreesusSaves 40K Burger ClubBreesusSaves 40K Burger ClubBreesusSaves 40K Burger ClubBreesusSaves 40K Burger ClubBreesusSaves 40K Burger ClubBreesusSaves 40K Burger ClubBreesusSaves 40K Burger ClubBreesusSaves 40K Burger ClubBreesusSaves 40K Burger Club
A couple vids of people talking about BF3 after playing it/seeing the presser at E3:

One bloggers reaction to BF3 vs MW3:
http://wegotthiscovered.com/articles...field-3-e3-ko/

Old 06-10-2011, 07:38 AM   #213
SR is my life!

saints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
saints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer

quick recap

More Recoil than in BC2.
SVD is default recon rifle and still takes 3 shots to kill. Scope has A LOT of sway.
You can only get dogtags by knifing somebody in the back
You can hit a button to quick knife, but you can also hit different button and pull out a knife and run with it like you could any other weapon.
When Support is laying down LMG fire, those on the receiving end will get a blurred screen and aiming becomes difficult.. at times it slows down and at times it speeds up
You now have the option to be revived or die.
Ammo box is basically a crate now, not a small pack like in BC
Button for picking up kits is different than arming MCOMS
saints2k8 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2011, 07:56 AM   #214
Keeping the Faith

*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Man I can`t wait.I`m still stuck on Battlefield 2 bad company multi player

It's called tackle football for a reason!
*_deuce_* is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2011, 07:57 AM   #215
Tartar Sauce!!!

St. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
St. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by saints2k8 View Post
Hallelujah !!! That's one of the most annoying things in BC2.

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:50 AM   #216
Dog will hunt

antipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Member
antipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
You now have the option to be revived or die.

no more being revived in the middle of a firefight with only 7 bullets left
antipop is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2011, 10:05 AM   #217

ole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to behold
ole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to behold
This game looks good. Who is gonna send it to me in afghanistan?
ole dirt mcgirt is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2011, 10:07 AM   #218
Carpathian Warlock

uproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Club
uproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Club
Quote:
indeed!

Quote:
...You now have the option to be revived or die...
Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post

no more being revived in the middle of a firefight with only 7 bullets left
Well crap... That's why I played Medic!

If you haven't listened to Anita whine while you revive him 7-8 times in a row while he's getting mowed down, but you're behind cover so you can't get hit... Then you just haven't lived!

Fun stuff
uproar90 is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:13 AM   #219
Dog will hunt

antipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Member
antipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
If you haven't listened to Anita whine while you revive him 7-8 times in a row while he's getting mowed down, but you're behind cover so you can't get hit... Then you just haven't lived!

Fun stuff
oh yeah, that was you

i will never forgive you for that

Old 06-10-2011, 10:20 AM   #220
Carpathian Warlock

uproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Club
uproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ole dirt mcgirt View Post
This game looks good. Who is gonna send it to me in afghanistan?
Are you there now? and if so... when do you get back?

We'll take up a collection @ the bar to purchase, and I'll cover shipping

Old 06-10-2011, 10:21 AM   #221
Carpathian Warlock

Quote:
oh yeah, that was you

i will never forgive you for that
Please reconsider... I just won't be able to sleep tonight knowing that you're cross with me!

Old 06-10-2011, 10:25 AM   #222
Dog will hunt

Quote:

We'll take up a collection @ the bar to purchase, and I'll cover shipping
in

Quote:
Please reconsider... I just won't be able to sleep tonight knowing that you're cross with me!

buy me a beer and i will think about it

Old 06-10-2011, 10:33 AM   #223
He didn't make it

OhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true Saint
OhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true Saint
Quote:

Fun stuff
I must try this
OhioSaintsFan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2011, 10:34 AM   #224
Dog will hunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioSaintsFan View Post
I must try this
you are too busy playing that awful MAG crap

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:37 AM   #225
Carpathian Warlock

Quote:
in

buy me a beer and i will think about it

I thought you owed me a beer...?

Let's just take turns buying rounds and we can hug it out after... k?