Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Video Games Board

Old 02-04-2011, 05:09 PM   #31
Hall-of-Famer

Mauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to behold
Mauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMike62987 View Post
My preferance is Halo, which is the furthest from twitch shooting if you're comparing the 3 big FPS out there. I just feel that certain maps have way too many vehicles on them, or at least the respawn for the vehicles is too soon. You're gonna be able to take down vehicles, but in BBC2 they are terribly overpowered.
The tanks in halo are harder to take out than the ones in BC2, and they shoot faster (twss)
Mauer is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2011, 05:58 PM   #32
Dog will hunt

antipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Member
antipop Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
You're gonna be able to take down vehicles, but in BBC2 they are terribly overpowered.
newsflash--tanks are powerful

Quote:
Let's be serious here, you p0ne nobody.
the stat tracker in my sig says you are wrong.....and it's off by about 700 kills

skillzorz!!1!!111
antipop is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:10 PM   #33
Tartar Sauce!!!

St. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
St. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
Exactly. You're not gonna take a M1A2 Abrams (or a T-90 for that matter) out with a hand grenade in real life, and you can't do it in the game either.

Old 02-04-2011, 06:55 PM   #34
DAMN YOU PARTY LIQUOR!

authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I like that about the series.
authentic is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2011, 07:01 PM   #35
Besmirching You

St. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club Member
St. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
My preferance is Halo, which is the furthest from twitch shooting if you're comparing the 3 big FPS out there. I just feel that certain maps have way too many vehicles on them, or at least the respawn for the vehicles is too soon. You're gonna be able to take down vehicles, but in BBC2 they are terribly overpowered.
You know I agree with you about the hit detection, but I don't see the tanks as an issue. There are lot of ways to take them out, including a one on one battle with another tank, mortar strikes and all the other options. And, honestly, I've never seen a tank dominate in BC2 the way tanks can dominate a map in Halo. In the end, in both games the tanks are as powerful as the person driving them is compared to the players against them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodatfever View Post
My opinion isn't worth very much anyway.
St. Widge is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2011, 07:56 PM   #36
Eternal

Twenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Twenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:

the stat tracker in my sig says you are wrong.....and it's off by about 700 kills

skillzorz!!1!!111
1.16 kdr is hardly p0nin.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:44 PM   #37
Super Forum Fanatic

TheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger Club
TheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by twenty View Post
boom! Headshot!
TheMike62987 is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:16 PM   #38
Hall-of-Famer

Leastbay is marching in
Leastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching in
cant wait for this, might have to switch back to PC. I played BF2 a sickening amount of time. 625 hours

http://bf2s.com/player/44257896/
Leastbay is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2011, 09:32 PM   #39
Dog will hunt

antipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty View Post
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/Twenty4sevenn/

way to get em, tiger

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:23 PM   #40
Super Forum Fanatic

TheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger Club
TheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger Club
Quote:
For the record, Twenty never claimed to be good at BBC2. I know he p0nes my k/d ratio in both Halo and COD. I'd say if he played BBC2 as much as you guys did he would have crazy stats on there as well. Dude is just good at video games.
TheMike62987 is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:45 PM   #41
Dog will hunt

i am aware of twennnny's skillzorz

i was just messin with the frog

Old 02-04-2011, 11:44 PM   #42
party lamp

buzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Member
buzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
For the record, Twenty never claimed to be good at BBC2. I know he p0nes my k/d ratio in both Halo and COD. I'd say if he played BBC2 as much as you guys did he would have crazy stats on there as well. Dude is just good at video games.
piffle

Old 02-05-2011, 02:02 AM   #43
Hall-of-Famer

J-Donk has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF HART View Post
I don't think Call of Duty falls into that mold. I mean, if one guy runs around and gets 30 kills and the rest just scrap together 5, they have a really good chance at winning. I mean, S&D or CTF require team work, but even then it's not as complex as having specific classes that only allow you to do certain things. where as in Call of Duty, the only difference in "classes" is the main weapon.
You don't have classes, but teamwork is just as important in cod. Honestly, my record in mw2 would be a good example. I have a 1.45ish k/d. I don't get 30 kills every game, but I do often times, esp playing objective based games. My winning percentage is less then even. I normally play with a group of randoms, and don't mic up. The fact I am losing more then I win speaks to teamwork winning games over one individual.
J-Donk is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2011, 02:22 AM   #44
Eternal

Twenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Twenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
We both know that if I took 2 weeks of practice, I'd butthump you back to Kenner.

Old 02-05-2011, 02:29 AM   #45
Eternal

But then again, that would require me to actually play that god-awful game.

1 out of 5 members found this post helpful.