New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Video Games Board

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 02-17-2011, 12:38 PM   #85
space monkey

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMike62987 View Post
they called out COD when BBC2 came out,
wrong

BC2 was released in March

they didn't want to go up against COD.....this time, they are releasing BF3 during the holiday season to go head up against whatever COD is likely to come out

Old 02-17-2011, 01:08 PM   #86
Hall-of-Famer

TheMike62987 is a name known to allTheMike62987 is a name known to all
TheMike62987 is a name known to allTheMike62987 is a name known to allTheMike62987 is a name known to allTheMike62987 is a name known to allTheMike62987 is a name known to allTheMike62987 is a name known to allTheMike62987 is a name known to allTheMike62987 is a name known to allTheMike62987 is a name known to allTheMike62987 is a name known to allTheMike62987 is a name known to allTheMike62987 is a name known to all
There were commercials that specifically said that BBC2 was better than COD. That's a fact.
TheMike62987 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2011, 01:53 PM   #87
space monkey

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
There were commercials that specifically said that BBC2 was better than COD. That's a fact.
you are right....it is a fact that BC2 is better than COD

3 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:00 PM   #88
Decent

Twenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger Club
Twenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger Club

Old 02-17-2011, 02:15 PM   #89
Tartar Sauce!!!

St. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
St. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty View Post

Old 02-17-2011, 02:20 PM   #90
I get you.

St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
this might be a game i will go both ways for
I knew it. Bait and switch.

You'll get both and then you will spend all your time on the PSN powning the lesser n00bs on the PSN instead of pwning the greater n00bs on Live. I think you just don't like to talk to people while you play games.
St. Widge is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:22 PM   #91
party lamp

buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
xbox n00b > PSN vet

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:26 PM   #92
I get you.

St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
they called out COD when BBC2 came out, and everyone knows how that turned out. Most of you may enjoy the Battlefield series, but COD is the top dog when it comes to modern shooters.
If Battlefied had better hit detection, it would be the far superior game.

But, in the end, they are just different kinds of shooters. COD is a pure fast twitch shooter and BBC is a slower more team based game. It's not a pure FPS because of the destrucable environment and the vehicles where as COD is a pure shooter based on how quickly you see a target. As I'm sure Mongoose will agree, it's all about who gets the drop on the other guy and who knows the hot spots on the map and what direction people come from. BBC is different because those things change based on the environment, vehicles can change the balance and it takes more hits to die.

Old 02-17-2011, 02:26 PM   #93
Decent

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Greatness View Post
Battlefield: Stab Company 2

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:27 PM   #94
I get you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzd View Post
xbox n00b > PSN vet

True. I mean the vets can't really orgainze a strategy on the PSN because the bluetoofs won't allow them to talk to each other. Where as on Live, even n00bs can talk strategy.

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:35 PM   #95
Tartar Sauce!!!

St. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
St. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Widge View Post

You'll get both and then you will spend all your time on the PSN powning the lesser n00bs on the PSN instead of pwning the greater n00bs on Live. I think you just don't like to talk to people while you play games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzd View Post
xbox n00b > PSN vet

I've played BC2 on PSN and I agree that both statements are in fact true. I've seen plenty of unaware players on Live, but boy, knifing people is SOOOO much easier over PSN.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:37 PM   #96
space monkey

Quote:

i'll play on the 360 for 4 weeks until the ADD crew moves on to another game....then i will p0ne psn n00bs with my real life friends

and i only talk to people who have mastered the blooteefs

and when i have played on the 30 lately, i score almost exactly the same as i do on the ps3 version

n00b p0ner extraordinaire

Old 02-17-2011, 02:42 PM   #97
I get you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
i'll play on the 360 for 4 weeks until the ADD crew moves on to another game....then i will p0ne psn n00bs with my real life friends

and i only talk to people who have mastered the blooteefs

and when i have played on the 30 lately, i score almost exactly the same as i do on the ps3 version

n00b p0ner extraordinaire
You have madd skilzors.

And "internet friends"? But, we had :beers:.

Old 02-17-2011, 03:18 PM   #98
space monkey

Quote:
But, we had :beers:.
you can't prove that