Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Video Games Board

Old 02-17-2011, 05:40 PM   #106
Carpathian Warlock

uproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Club
uproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
you can't prove that it's me in the picture

i might have a doppelganger
We can prove it was you... WDF saved your beer bottles in hopes of collecting DNA.

He said he wanted to clone a 'plaything'.
uproar90 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2011, 05:40 PM   #107
Besmirching You

St. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club Member
St. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
you can't prove that it's me in the picture

i might have a doppelganger
prove it
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodatfever View Post
My opinion isn't worth very much anyway.
St. Widge is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2011, 07:11 PM   #108
SR is my life!

saints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
saints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
cant wait
saints2k8 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2011, 05:22 AM   #109
Super Forum Fanatic

TheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger Club
TheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger Club
Got home from work tonight and no one was online when I turned on the 360. I decided to pop in BBC2 justfor *****and giggles. I like Rush, so I decided to play that only, but every I only ended up playing Nelson Bay every time. I didn't have too bad of a time playing of course if some of you were online it would be much better.
TheMike62987 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2011, 08:27 AM   #110
Eternal

Twenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Twenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMike62987 View Post
Got home from work tonight and no one was online when I turned on the 360. I decided to pop in BBC2 justfor *****and giggles. I like Rush, so I decided to play that only, but every I only ended up playing Nelson Bay every time. I didn't have too bad of a time playing of course if some of you were online it would be much better.
The old BC2 crew doesn't play video games anymore.

Old 02-24-2011, 09:13 AM   #111
party lamp

buzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Member
buzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty View Post
The old BC2 crew doesn't limit themselves to one gametype or console. They play all kinds of things, like MMOs on the computer, adventure games and RPGs on both consoles, and even the occasional handheld iphone and ipad game. I really respect that. Beyond that, I understand that they even have real lives, and (OMG!!) even speak to and interact with women. I find them all charming and fantastically good looking. They even smell nice. I wish I could be like them.
I agree.

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:26 AM   #112
Carpathian Warlock

uproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Club
uproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Clubuproar90 40K Burger Club
Quote:
I'm just surprised you still have it. From the way you've torn it down over the last few months, I figured you'd have traded it in by now.

Also, does twenty get all rump-raw when you're unfaithful like this? Or does he understand that you're a man, and you have needs that sometimes he and Halo:Blops can't/won't fulfill?
uproar90 is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:26 AM   #113
Eternal

Twenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Twenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club MemberTwenty Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Admin. jokes are the funniest of all jokes.

Old 02-24-2011, 10:38 AM   #114
Besmirching You

St. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club Member
St. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by twenty View Post
admin. Jokes are the funniest of all jokes.
buzdbasketball.jpg
Quote:

Old 02-24-2011, 10:44 AM   #115
party lamp

buzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Member
buzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Widge Photoshop skillzors!!

Old 02-24-2011, 10:48 AM   #116
Besmirching You

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzd View Post
Widge Photoshop skillzors!!
Actually, it's Paint and it's my first time. All the cool kids use Paint. Well, the cool kids and me. But, really, it's the thought that counts isn't it?

And, to be fair, I'm pretty sure that he also has a ball that looks like this:

widgebasketball.jpg
Quote:

Old 02-24-2011, 12:12 PM   #117
The Scourge of Christians

Lustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger Club
Lustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger ClubLustmord 50K Burger Club
i still have bc 2 and willing for a good old fashioned sr.com beatdown.
Lustmord is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:03 PM   #118
I still hate the 49ers

Bodybag has a spectacular aura aboutBodybag has a spectacular aura aboutBodybag has a spectacular aura aboutBodybag has a spectacular aura aboutBodybag has a spectacular aura aboutBodybag has a spectacular aura aboutBodybag has a spectacular aura aboutBodybag has a spectacular aura aboutBodybag has a spectacular aura aboutBodybag has a spectacular aura aboutBodybag has a spectacular aura aboutBodybag has a spectacular aura aboutBodybag has a spectacular aura about
No one's talking about how utterly EFFING AWESOME this game looks in motion?

Bodybag is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:20 PM   #119
Super Forum Fanatic

TheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger Club
TheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger ClubTheMike62987 50K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by uproar90 View Post
I'm just surprised you still have it. From the way you've torn it down over the last few months, I figured you'd have traded it in by now.

Also, does twenty get all rump-raw when you're unfaithful like this? Or does he understand that you're a man, and you have needs that sometimes he and Halo:Blops can't/won't fulfill?
I actually had it packed away for the move, but I got online and none of my friends that I actually play online with were on, so I decided to cut the box open and play it. Like I said, I don't hate playing the game, but there are things that frustrate and stand out to me as obvious flaws. For instance, I was mid game last night and running away from a tank(I hate those damn tanks) when I turned a corner I ran through a wall then the screen goes black and next thing I know I'm behind the tank. ***.

All in all I enjoyed playing it when everyone here was playing, but I can't play by myself for more than a match or two.
TheMike62987 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2011, 04:47 PM   #120
Dog will hunt

antipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Member
antipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
and running away from a tank (I hate those damn tanks)
i run to the tanks with C4 in hand
antipop is offline Reply With Quote