New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Video Games Board

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 04-06-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
Welcome to Thunderdome

Brennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club Member
Brennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club Member
EA disounts that I get and you cannot have...

FYI, I just found out that I get all EA games on consoles for $20. PC for $10.

Mass Effect 2 is on the way. I cannot extend this discount to you. But I thought you'd all like to know since everyone generally likes to hear about my wellbeing.

You're welcome.
“We are not spared dark nights. They are clearly necessary, so that we can learn through suffering, so that we can acquire freedom and maturity and above all else a capacity for sympathy with others.” Pope Benedict XVI
Brennan77 is online now Reply With Quote

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:12 PM   #2
space monkey

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me2.jpg (75.4 KB, 12 views)

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:13 PM   #3
Stanky good!

TheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
TheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
TheGooch is online now Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2011, 08:51 PM   #4
Porkers?

The Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger Club
The Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger Club
Lol, EA games. Hehe.
The Mongoose is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:09 PM   #5
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

gpupil is a splendid one to beholdgpupil is a splendid one to beholdgpupil is a splendid one to behold
gpupil is a splendid one to beholdgpupil is a splendid one to beholdgpupil is a splendid one to beholdgpupil is a splendid one to beholdgpupil is a splendid one to beholdgpupil is a splendid one to beholdgpupil is a splendid one to beholdgpupil is a splendid one to beholdgpupil is a splendid one to behold
http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-2-.../dp/B001TORSII

$19.96 at Amazon... just wanted to save you 4 cents. You're welcome.
gpupil is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:52 PM   #6
Welcome to Thunderdome

Brennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club Member
Brennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club MemberBrennan77 Prestigious Gold Club Member
That's cute. Both of you link to Xbox (I've got a PC that looks better than the sex box for M$ games, and my consoles are the PS3 and Wii) sales that are for used games.

And when Crysis 2 comes for that price, I won't post about it.

Also, I've hated EA since 1999. But a deal is a deal and they are at least publishing games from good developers now. It just so happens that Mass Effect 2 is what I want to play. Other games are coming in the future.

Don't hate.
“We are not spared dark nights. They are clearly necessary, so that we can learn through suffering, so that we can acquire freedom and maturity and above all else a capacity for sympathy with others.” Pope Benedict XVI

Old 04-06-2011, 10:02 PM   #7
Very Banned

Jonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger Club
Jonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger Club
Well, that's a good start. Now see if they'll discount any of the time wasted playing EA games.
Jonesy77 is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:55 PM   #8
space monkey

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brennan77 View Post
That's cute. Both of you link to Xbox (I've got a PC that looks better than the sex box for M$ games
it might look a little better but it is still the same game

Old 04-06-2011, 11:09 PM   #9
Welcome to Thunderdome

Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
it might look a little better but it is still the same game
Except that I don't own an Xbox.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:15 AM   #10
Porkers?

The Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger Club
The Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger Club
What is the nature of this discount? Is it a program for those afflicted with Siamese penor syndrome? Premature ejaculator outreach program?
The Mongoose is offline Reply With Quote

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:14 AM   #11
You said it mon!

SuperQuincy is a splendid one to beholdSuperQuincy is a splendid one to beholdSuperQuincy is a splendid one to behold
SuperQuincy is a splendid one to beholdSuperQuincy is a splendid one to beholdSuperQuincy is a splendid one to beholdSuperQuincy is a splendid one to beholdSuperQuincy is a splendid one to beholdSuperQuincy is a splendid one to beholdSuperQuincy is a splendid one to beholdSuperQuincy is a splendid one to beholdSuperQuincy is a splendid one to beholdSuperQuincy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brennan77 View Post
Except that I don't own an Xbox.
Its like 20 bucks on the PC and has been so for well over a year. Plus you can get ME1 for like 10 bucks, and import the character into 2. Plus ME1 was a much better story IMO than ME2. Tho ME2 was better game play and flow.

Friendly advice. Play as the chick in ME2, especially if playing a "bad" player role. She is so much better voice acted than the male actor.

"A naked man has few secrets; a flayed man, none" Roose Bolton
SuperQuincy is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:03 AM   #12
With A Happy Refrain

Hercule has disabled reputation
I'm glad someone else thought that the VA for male Shepard was horrible.
Hercule is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2011, 08:04 AM   #13
Shimmy Shimmy

ole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to behold
ole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to behold
Im glad your life got some meaning.
ole dirt mcgirt is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2011, 08:16 AM   #14
With A Happy Refrain

Hercule has disabled reputation
Me too.
Hercule is offline Reply With Quote