New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 03-14-2011, 04:25 PM   #85
Shimmy Shimmy

ole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to behold
ole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to beholdole dirt mcgirt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
damn....i just remembered i need to renew my Live subscription

If you renew now micrsoft is giving away a free game.
ole dirt mcgirt is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2011, 04:29 PM   #86
I get you.

St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustmord View Post
are you guys jumping straight into multi, or going to try sp first?
It depends on what others are doing. If people are in the multiplayer, I'll do that first. But, I have to wait for it to come in from Gamefly so I probably won't be on until Wednesday or Thursday.
St. Widge is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2011, 04:31 PM   #87
space monkey

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by army_saintsaholic View Post
If you renew now micrsoft is giving away a free terrible game.
yeah, i got that email....i had to buy a lawnmower and other house related stuff so i took 3 month subscription with my debit card reward points

Old 03-14-2011, 04:57 PM   #88
shootin' the J

Optimus Walken is a name known to allOptimus Walken is a name known to all
Optimus Walken is a name known to allOptimus Walken is a name known to allOptimus Walken is a name known to allOptimus Walken is a name known to allOptimus Walken is a name known to allOptimus Walken is a name known to allOptimus Walken is a name known to allOptimus Walken is a name known to allOptimus Walken is a name known to allOptimus Walken is a name known to allOptimus Walken is a name known to all
Quote:
i always play through the campaign first
Optimus Walken is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2011, 05:02 PM   #89
Decent

Twenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger Club
Twenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger Club
Multiplayer for me. I'm not gonna play the campaign and you can't make me.

1 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:05 PM   #90
Carpathian Warlock

uproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
uproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty View Post
Multiplayer for me. I'm not gonna play the campaign and you can't make me.
Would you do it for a Scooby snack?

uproar90 is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:49 PM   #91
Decent

Quote:
Originally Posted by uproar90 View Post
Would you do it for a Scooby snack?

Shaggy didn't have dreads.

Old 03-14-2011, 07:33 PM   #92
All-Pro

Kin Korn Karn is on a distinguished roadKin Korn Karn is on a distinguished road
i want to get it but i can't find confirmation on any more than a total of twelve primary weapons(to be split between 6 classes) in the game.

!!!A WINNER IS YOU!!!
Kin Korn Karn is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2011, 07:37 PM   #93
Stanky good!

TheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
TheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Think i am going to try SP first...check out the storyline. I am actually one of the few who actually likes single player campaigns with my FPS

Gamestop 'PUNKED' me today...called me early in the morning and told me I could come pick my pre ordered game up...once I got to the store I was told "yeah, that guy shouldnt have told you that" and I got turned away without my game
TheGooch is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 07:12 AM   #94
Carpathian Warlock

uproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
uproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty View Post
Shaggy didn't have dreads.
Maybe not, but the guy in the middle of this picture surely looks like he should have a quote bubble above his head with "Like, Zoinks!" in scary font size 7.

uproar90 is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:14 AM   #95
party lamp

buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
There's 9 people in that pic.

Old 03-15-2011, 07:20 AM   #96
Decent

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzd View Post
I may be in the 6-8, but I'm definitely not in the Sunglasses Mafia. :sadface:

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:51 AM   #97
Carpathian Warlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzd View Post
Widge and zeetes only count for .5 each?

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:59 AM   #98
Decent

Quote:
Originally Posted by uproar90 View Post
Widge and zeetes only count for .5 each?
That's the first funny thing you've said since you've been alive.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.