New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Video Games Board

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 09-29-2011, 05:20 PM   #43
I get you.

St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeetes View Post
and you have to work with lawyers.
The only thing worse would be a lawyer who was employed by the State of Louisiana.
St. Widge is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-29-2011, 05:23 PM   #44
party lamp

buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Widge View Post
Lawyers need jobs and money too.

Interesting. Just make sure that you object to every question as vague, overly broad, overly burdensome, not calculated to lead to discoverable information and subject to work product privilege and then answer evasively.

But, seriously, it's not so much the Judge you have to worry about with flip answers. As long as you answer the questions and they don't have to compel you to answer them, the Judge will likely never see it. What you have to worry about is those flip answers going on a big screen TV in front of a jury at trial.
Well they were really interrogatories for a case I'm not party to. Pretty trivial stuff. But the questions were filled with the worst kind of lawyer speak - using 100 words where 6 would do. So instead of answering "no", I responded with 100 words back that said no.

Old 09-29-2011, 05:23 PM   #45
you don't get me

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
It's not that law firms are bad places to work. They are just boring and nothing really changes day to day.
but there are lots of trees in your office, i am sure

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-29-2011, 05:27 PM   #46
UNSOBER

whodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Club
whodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Club
Trees!!!

Squirrel sex!!!!

whodatfever is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2011, 05:27 PM   #47
NO MA'AM

zeetes 50K Burger Clubzeetes 50K Burger Clubzeetes 50K Burger Clubzeetes 50K Burger Club
zeetes 50K Burger Clubzeetes 50K Burger Clubzeetes 50K Burger Clubzeetes 50K Burger Clubzeetes 50K Burger Clubzeetes 50K Burger Clubzeetes 50K Burger Club
Quote:
The only thing worse would be a lawyer who was employed by the State of Louisiana.
ok, i'm being serious when i say that some of the dumbest people i've met are lawyers for the state. they may be book smart, but they don't have ANY common sense.
Quote:
Everyone should listen to zeetes because zeetes is awsome.

Hear ye, hear ye! Pirates ahoy!
zeetes is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2011, 07:19 PM   #48
Porkers?

The Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true Saint
The Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true Saint
Did zeetes actually try to shop Samuel Jackson white to look more like uproar?
The Mongoose is online now Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2011, 07:26 PM   #49
NO MA'AM

zeetes 50K Burger Clubzeetes 50K Burger Clubzeetes 50K Burger Clubzeetes 50K Burger Club
zeetes 50K Burger Clubzeetes 50K Burger Clubzeetes 50K Burger Clubzeetes 50K Burger Clubzeetes 50K Burger Clubzeetes 50K Burger Clubzeetes 50K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mongoose View Post
Did zeetes actually try to shop Samuel Jackson white to look more like uproar?
yeah, i was quite proud of it. thanks for noticing! you are my friend again.
Quote:

Old 09-29-2011, 07:29 PM   #50
DAMN YOU PARTY LIQUOR!

authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I wish my job were boring Widge. It's a pain in the *** to keep up with as is.
authentic is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2011, 07:51 PM   #51
NO MA'AM

my job is so exciting that i was able to complete 4 of my 5 classes homework for the week today. somehow i still found time to post.
Quote:

Old 09-29-2011, 07:54 PM   #52
party lamp

buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
I didn't know legos 101 had homework.

Old 09-29-2011, 08:08 PM   #53
I get you.

St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzd View Post
Well they were really interrogatories for a case I'm not party to. Pretty trivial stuff. But the questions were filled with the worst kind of lawyer speak - using 100 words where 6 would do. So instead of answering "no", I responded with 100 words back that said no.
So you answered just like a lawyer would. You will be fine.

Old 09-29-2011, 08:09 PM   #54
I get you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic View Post
I wish my job were boring Widge. It's a pain in the *** to keep up with as is.
Don't get me wrong, it's highly stressful and never stops. It's just stressful and hectic in a boring and repetitive way.

Old 09-29-2011, 08:26 PM   #55
He didn't make it

OhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true Saint
OhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true Saint
Quote:
Don't get me wrong, it's highly stressful and never stops. It's just stressful and hectic in a boring and repetitive way.
But seeing those 2500 checks come in must be nice

:cheesedoveraretainerfee:
OhioSaintsFan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2011, 08:40 PM   #56
Porkers?

The Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true Saint
The Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true SaintThe Mongoose is a true Saint
You could mix it up Widge. Instead of kicking the old ladies down the stairs, you could strategically place a banana peel.
The Mongoose is online now Reply With Quote