Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Video Games Board

Old 01-29-2009, 05:43 PM   #1
All-Pro

zugzug is on a distinguished roadzugzug is on a distinguished roadzugzug is on a distinguished road
Killzone 2 Review

Here is the IGN's review of it. Looks like it's going to be a pretty solid game.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/949/949161p1.html
zugzug is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2009, 06:13 PM   #2
space monkey

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
"Not only did Guerrilla achieve a milestone of delivering a great exclusive title for Sony's PS3, it delivered one of the better shooters to come along in a long time. Get your hands on this game."

it's no galo3

can't wait for this game....

Old 01-29-2009, 06:16 PM   #3
Knowmsayin?

Twenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger Club
Twenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
"Not only did Guerrilla achieve a milestone of delivering a great exclusive title for Sony's PS3, it delivered one of the better shooters to come along in a long time. Get your hands on this game."

it's no galo3

But yet, once again, everyone feels the need to compare it to "galo 3"......i wonder why

Old 01-29-2009, 06:21 PM   #4
space monkey

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty4seven View Post
But yet, once again, everyone feels the need to compare it to "galo 3"......i wonder why

i see you came out of the woodworks for yet another useless comment

let's if i can splain dis to you

halo 3 is the flagship FPS for the 360

KZ2 is the new flagship FPS for the ps3

besides, you know i am going to throw jabs at galo whenever i can

did you know buckethead has a ps3??

Old 01-29-2009, 06:56 PM   #5
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

nealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to all
nealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to all
Quote:
did you know buckethead has a ps3??
No, I didn't. But I did hear he has a thing for Kentucky Fried Chicken.

I just watched the video review and I'm in... this game looks great.

Last edited by nealkm; 01-29-2009 at 07:11 PM.
nealkm is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2009, 08:30 PM   #6
It figures

Sackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to behold
Sackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to behold
Sounds more than solid at this point..

I disagree that Halo is the flagship multiplayer game of 360. Halo shares that title with GOW 2.

The different classes for multiplayer sounds very intriguing and the rumblings about how great this game is continue throughout the internet.. I'm gonna be really dissapointed if this game bombs and it's just the Sony marketing machine at work here.

It will be better than Resistance 2 though, which isn't hard to do. The game looks awesome, the only thing that bothered me a little was the wimpy effects of the flame thrower. Then again, after you used in on someone, the effects really shined seeing someone run around on fire.

Oh, and this game better be in true 1080i(p) right out of the box or I'm gonna bo absolutely nuts.
Sackhappysaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2009, 08:30 PM   #7
They're blue!

blasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
blasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Have to admire Sony fan's patience

(been waiting for GT5 since they released the videos years ago)
blasian is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2009, 08:49 PM   #8
space monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackhappysaint View Post

Oh, and this game better be in true 1080i(p) right out of the box or I'm gonna bo absolutely nuts.
of course you will

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasian View Post
Have to admire Sony fan's patience

(been waiting for GT5 since they released the videos years ago)
well i have had plenty of games to keep me busy while i wait...norbit, norbitzone, god of norbit, little big norbit

Old 01-29-2009, 08:51 PM   #9
NOLA Raised

HennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to behold
HennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to behold
The way I see it, after what PS3 owners paid for their systems they deserved something like this.
Congrats guys. Enjoy it.

Holla back after y'all play it yourselves.

Old 01-29-2009, 08:53 PM   #10
They're blue!

blasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
blasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
well i have had plenty of games to keep me busy while i wait...norbit, norbitzone, god of norbit, little big norbit

I'll be picking up KZ2
blasian is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2009, 10:22 PM   #11
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

nealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to all
nealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to allnealkm is a name known to all
Preorder Killzone 2 for $51.99 shipped Amazon with coupon: KZ2SAVE5

http://www.amazon.com/Killzone-2-Pla...3257919&sr=8-1

From cheapassgamer.com
nealkm is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2009, 10:23 PM   #12
space monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by HennessyRob View Post
The way I see it, after what PS3 owners paid for their systems they deserved something like this.
Congrats guys. Enjoy it.

Holla back after y'all play it yourselves.
the question is, when are you going to get a ps3???

Old 01-29-2009, 10:31 PM   #13
NOLA Raised

HennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to behold
HennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
the question is, when are you going to get a ps3???
Maybe when my Uncle Obama sends me my check.

Old 01-29-2009, 11:23 PM   #14
space monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by HennessyRob View Post
Maybe when my Uncle Obama sends me my check.