home
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 04-09-2010, 07:41 AM   #71
Decent

Twenty 40K Burger ClubTwenty 40K Burger ClubTwenty 40K Burger ClubTwenty 40K Burger ClubTwenty 40K Burger ClubTwenty 40K Burger ClubTwenty 40K Burger Club
Twenty 40K Burger ClubTwenty 40K Burger ClubTwenty 40K Burger ClubTwenty 40K Burger ClubTwenty 40K Burger ClubTwenty 40K Burger ClubTwenty 40K Burger ClubTwenty 40K Burger ClubTwenty 40K Burger ClubTwenty 40K Burger ClubTwenty 40K Burger ClubTwenty 40K Burger ClubTwenty 40K Burger ClubTwenty 40K Burger Club
I'll be there around noon-ish.
Twenty is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2010, 12:35 PM   #72
party lamp

buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodatfever View Post
I will be there around 11: 30 and leave when the police tell me its time. Probably before noon.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:09 PM   #73
Carpathian Warlock

uproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
uproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
I will be there around 11: 30 and leave when the police tell me its time. Probably before noon.
Well... I'm guessing here really, but I figured I could recognize WDQ by the well... lack of grooming habits, supposedly Widge will have folks walking away blushing b/c of his potty-mouth...

Twenty... Promise me you'll wear a frog shirt so I can recognize you.

Pop is easy, he'll have the jorts&mullet, right?

Either that, or I can just walk around until I hear a crowd of drunks that can't stop saying yaaaaay!
uproar90 is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:10 PM   #74
party lamp

buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by uproar90 View Post
Well... I'm guessing here really, but I figured I could recognize WDQ by the well... lack of grooming habits
Actually, he's quite well groomed. It takes up most of his day.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:17 PM   #75
Carpathian Warlock

uproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
uproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzd View Post
Actually, he's quite well groomed. It takes up most of his day.
Yeah, that's not really how I wanted to put it.

I'm half asleep though, and really wanted to ask if there was a specific place I could find you all, or should I just wander and hope for the best...
uproar90 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2010, 01:21 PM   #76
you don't get me

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Yeah, that's not really how I wanted to put it.

I'm half asleep though, and really wanted to ask if there was a specific place I could find you all, or should I just wander and hope for the best...
probably a good idea to figure this out right now

I will be working with Express Heating and AC.....but we cook in between the buildings and common folk aren't allowed back there....

i have met buzd and chewie before so i can pick them out of a crowd....24/7 should be easy to spot being that he is green and all

Old 04-09-2010, 01:22 PM   #77
I get you.

St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Well... I'm guessing here really, but I figured I could recognize WDQ by the well... lack of grooming habits, supposedly Widge will have folks walking away blushing b/c of his potty-mouth...

Twenty... Promise me you'll wear a frog shirt so I can recognize you.

Pop is easy, he'll have the jorts&mullet, right?

Either that, or I can just walk around until I hear a crowd of drunks that can't stop saying yaaaaay!
My wife is as fouled mouthed as I am so that won't really help you with me.

Anyway, those who know where things are on the Best Bank should probably suggest a meeting place. Maybe where Pop or the WDF crew are boiling?
St. Widge is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2010, 01:32 PM   #78
party lamp

I am planning on heading directly to the beer tent on my arrival. Then wandering towards y'a'll's shrieks, sampling some crawfish and admiring the scenery of the Best Bank. I should be there around 11 or so.

Old 04-09-2010, 01:36 PM   #79
Go Team Gleason

DoubleDown0566 is marching in
DoubleDown0566 is marching inDoubleDown0566 is marching inDoubleDown0566 is marching inDoubleDown0566 is marching inDoubleDown0566 is marching inDoubleDown0566 is marching inDoubleDown0566 is marching inDoubleDown0566 is marching inDoubleDown0566 is marching inDoubleDown0566 is marching inDoubleDown0566 is marching inDoubleDown0566 is marching in
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Widge View Post
My wife is as fouled mouthed as I am so that won't really help you with me.

Anyway, those who know where things are on the Best Bank should probably suggest a meeting place. Maybe where Pop or the WDF crew are boiling?
Correction: There is no WDF crew. He is a lone wrecking machine. Doc and DoubleDown will be the ones with all the hot ladies around them doing body shots with Rumplemintz. Thats right boys I said it, repeat after me cause it feels so good to say it "R U M P L E M I N T Z".

Quote:
Watching video of my breasts waggling, I love it.
DoubleDown0566 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2010, 01:40 PM   #80
you don't get me

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
i will not be wearing jorts

Old 04-09-2010, 01:41 PM   #81
I get you.

St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDown0566 View Post
Correction: There is no WDF crew. He is a lone wrecking machine.
It's for the best. I can't imagine that having that much hair in your boil would help you in the contest.

Old 04-09-2010, 01:43 PM   #82
I get you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
i will not be wearing jorts tomorrow becuase I don't want you to make fun of me, but i always wear them when you guys aren't around
:yes:

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:45 PM   #83
you don't get me

i did not find that useful

Old 04-09-2010, 01:47 PM   #84
party lamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDown0566 View Post
Correction: There is no WDF crew. He is a lone wrecking machine. Doc and DoubleDown will be the ones with all the hot ladies around them doing body shots with Rumplemintz. Thats right boys I said it, repeat after me cause it feels so good to say it "R U M P L E M I N T Z".
I had a Black Haus T shirt with that on it, which was a rasberry rumplemintz. Yuck.