New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Video Games Board

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 02-15-2012, 06:30 PM   #29
Soulful Sports Fan

Eman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true Saint
Eman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true Saint
Even though the demo is an older, unpolished build, everything has been improved. The gameplay is more fluid, the visuals look spectacular, the textures pop and don't look last generation all over. And the sound, from the voice acting to how much more thump the guns have. And fem!Sheps don't look so awkward anymore, hell they look pretty good now.

Gonna make the couple weeks till the game drops unbearable.
Eman5805 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2012, 12:30 AM   #30
NOLA Raised

HennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to behold
HennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to behold
Im scared to purchase this because I bet it will just sit there once I finish it.
HennessyRob is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2012, 12:59 AM   #31
Soulful Sports Fan

Eman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true Saint
Eman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true SaintEman5805 is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by HennessyRob View Post
Im scared to purchase this because I bet it will just sit there once I finish it.
This game has replay value. I've played through ME2 a couple times and there's still content I can't believe I missed.

If ME3 is anywhere near as long, it'll be worth owning.

Old 02-17-2012, 09:35 AM   #32
Super Forum Fanatic

robsmith32 is a jewel in the rough
robsmith32 is a jewel in the roughrobsmith32 is a jewel in the roughrobsmith32 is a jewel in the roughrobsmith32 is a jewel in the roughrobsmith32 is a jewel in the roughrobsmith32 is a jewel in the roughrobsmith32 is a jewel in the roughrobsmith32 is a jewel in the roughrobsmith32 is a jewel in the roughrobsmith32 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
This game has replay value. I've played through ME2 a couple times and there's still content I can't believe I missed.

If ME3 is anywhere near as long, it'll be worth owning.
not only that, but doesn't it supposed to factor in the choices in the 2 prior ones....
robsmith32 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2012, 10:08 AM   #33
Former World Traveler

Danleco is a BEAST!Danleco is a BEAST!Danleco is a BEAST!Danleco is a BEAST!Danleco is a BEAST!Danleco is a BEAST!Danleco is a BEAST!Danleco is a BEAST!Danleco is a BEAST!Danleco is a BEAST!Danleco is a BEAST!Danleco is a BEAST!
Demo is good. Glad to see a solid roster of familiar party members.

Knowing that Freddie Prinze Jr is the voice of the new soldier Vega just kills him for me. I can't see Fred voicing a burly, tattooed black guy.

March 7th can't get here fast enough...
Danleco is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2012, 06:57 PM   #34
NOLA Raised

HennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to behold
HennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to beholdHennessyRob is a splendid one to behold
I will get this only if you bums will play with me.
I can't get y'all to play Gears of War 3 with me.
HennessyRob is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2012, 07:35 PM   #35
DAMN YOU PARTY LIQUOR!

authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I never even got Gears 3. Damn.
authentic is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2012, 08:08 PM   #36
Soulful Sports Fan

And I don't have an Xbox so...

Old 02-20-2012, 09:19 AM   #37
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

UptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura about
I've got to say, i was impressed with the demo. I was surprised to find out how much i like the multiplayer. It'sa nice twist on the horde mode. Anyone else play it?

Old 02-20-2012, 11:25 AM   #38

Jetsfan115 has a spectacular aura aboutJetsfan115 has a spectacular aura aboutJetsfan115 has a spectacular aura aboutJetsfan115 has a spectacular aura aboutJetsfan115 has a spectacular aura aboutJetsfan115 has a spectacular aura aboutJetsfan115 has a spectacular aura aboutJetsfan115 has a spectacular aura aboutJetsfan115 has a spectacular aura aboutJetsfan115 has a spectacular aura aboutJetsfan115 has a spectacular aura aboutJetsfan115 has a spectacular aura aboutJetsfan115 has a spectacular aura aboutJetsfan115 has a spectacular aura about
Here is a list of pre-order bonuses

News : Mass Effect 3 Pre-order Bonus Deals, Midnight Release Launch Party List 2/20 Update (Xbox 360 PS3 PC)!

Personally based on how i play Im going to go with gamestop collector edition.
The gamestop preorder gives you
N7 defender armor (gamestop exclusive)
N7 Valkarie Assual Rifle (gamestop exclusive)
M55 Argus Assault Rifle (almost everyone gives this )

Collector edition gives you
Mech Dog Companion for ship
N7 Sniper rifle, Shotgun, Pistol, and SMG
Alternate outfits for your team
Jetsfan115 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2012, 11:33 AM   #39
He didn't make it

OhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true Saint
OhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
And I don't have an Xbox so...
It's also on PC and PS3. So...
OhioSaintsFan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2012, 11:36 AM   #40
space monkey

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
i have been holding conversations with my son's stuffed animal collection in preperation for this game

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:55 PM   #41
Carpathian Warlock

uproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
uproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Fameruproar90 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
i have been holding conversations with my son's stuffed animal collection in preperation for this game
I think that makes you a furry or a fuzzy, or something like that.

I saw a CSI episode once about your kind of people. It didn't end well, but at least mainstream TV has acknowledged your kind, and you can now join a group and go to conventions and whatnot.

Old 02-20-2012, 03:21 PM   #42
I get you.

St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by uproar90 View Post
I think that makes you a furry or a fuzzy, or something like that.

I saw a CSI episode once about your kind of people. It didn't end well, but at least mainstream TV has acknowledged your kind, and you can now join a group and go to conventions and whatnot.
There is nothing wrong with furries.

wdf has to get love somehow.
St. Widge is offline Reply With Quote