New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Video Games Board

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 09-10-2013, 12:13 PM   #1
Hall-of-Famer

xpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to behold
xpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to behold
Remember those old Sierra games?

Looks like someone went back and remade the old King's Quest games and so on. From what I can gather, they're offering them up free for download in hopes you'll buy their new game later on. I have some pretty fond memories of these games back in the day.

Adventure Game Downloads

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:37 PM   #2
NO MA'AM

zeetes 60K Burger Club
zeetes 60K Burger Clubzeetes 60K Burger Clubzeetes 60K Burger Clubzeetes 60K Burger Clubzeetes 60K Burger Clubzeetes 60K Burger Clubzeetes 60K Burger Clubzeetes 60K Burger Clubzeetes 60K Burger Clubzeetes 60K Burger Club
i was hoping to see police quest and space quest

Hear ye, hear ye! Pirates ahoy!
zeetes is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:21 PM   #3
UNSOBER

whodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Club
whodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Club
I love these games
whodatfever is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2013, 06:29 PM   #4
I love the Lord!

DaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
DaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I want to see A-10 Silent Thunder. Show my son what I used to play back in the day. I've already shown him Duke Nukem and Wolfenstein, heh. Wish I could get my hands on an old atari system from waaayyy back when. I still have the game cartridges. Lost the console at some point along the line.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Jesus is Awesome! Geaux Saints! Geaux Cajuns!
DaveXA is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:40 PM   #5
Hall-of-Famer

Twyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true Saint
Twyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true Saint
Twyst is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:47 AM   #6
Van Damme Enthusiast

Benimaru is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBenimaru is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Benimaru is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBenimaru is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBenimaru is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBenimaru is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBenimaru is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBenimaru is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBenimaru is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBenimaru is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBenimaru is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBenimaru is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBenimaru is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBenimaru is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBenimaru is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBenimaru is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBenimaru is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
the castle and island of dr. brain

not to mention sierra front page sports football pro

madden before it was madden

Old 09-11-2013, 01:01 PM   #7
d0pe

p0pe is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
p0pe is a future SR.com Hall of Famerp0pe is a future SR.com Hall of Famerp0pe is a future SR.com Hall of Famerp0pe is a future SR.com Hall of Famerp0pe is a future SR.com Hall of Famerp0pe is a future SR.com Hall of Famerp0pe is a future SR.com Hall of Famerp0pe is a future SR.com Hall of Famerp0pe is a future SR.com Hall of Famerp0pe is a future SR.com Hall of Famerp0pe is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodatfever View Post
I love these games
Same here. King's/Space/Police Quest were some of my favorite games growing up.
p0pe is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2013, 12:24 AM   #8
Hall-of-Famer

xpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to behold
xpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to beholdxpuma20x is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeetes View Post
i was hoping to see police quest and space quest
Space Quest and Police Quest you say?

Sarien.net - Instant adventure gaming

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2013, 03:51 PM   #9
Pro-Bowler

Quarter Rat is a BEAST!Quarter Rat is a BEAST!Quarter Rat is a BEAST!Quarter Rat is a BEAST!Quarter Rat is a BEAST!Quarter Rat is a BEAST!Quarter Rat is a BEAST!Quarter Rat is a BEAST!Quarter Rat is a BEAST!Quarter Rat is a BEAST!Quarter Rat is a BEAST!
Black Cauldron was my first game in stunning EGA
Quarter Rat is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2013, 04:15 PM   #10
THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT

cdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Club
cdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Club
I played this one so many times, I could probably still finish it from memory, minus the warp drive codes. It was the first one I played, a friend gave it to me, I had a crappy computer but it would play this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (49.7 KB, 60 views)

Old 09-13-2013, 04:30 PM   #11
Inoffensive Pink Dot

Lurkaholic is a true SaintLurkaholic is a true SaintLurkaholic is a true SaintLurkaholic is a true Saint
Lurkaholic is a true SaintLurkaholic is a true SaintLurkaholic is a true SaintLurkaholic is a true SaintLurkaholic is a true SaintLurkaholic is a true SaintLurkaholic is a true SaintLurkaholic is a true SaintLurkaholic is a true SaintLurkaholic is a true SaintLurkaholic is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0pe View Post
Same here. King's/Space/Police Quest were some of my favorite games growing up.
Easily some of the best games ever made.
Lurkaholic is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2013, 04:36 PM   #12
Just Win Baby!

Klenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true Saint
Klenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benimaru View Post
the castle and island of dr. brain

not to mention sierra front page sports football pro

madden before it was madden
Front Page Sports, I still consider the play editor the best to date in a video game.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2013, 05:04 PM   #13
Hall-of-Famer

Symbiote is a splendid one to beholdSymbiote is a splendid one to beholdSymbiote is a splendid one to behold
Symbiote is a splendid one to beholdSymbiote is a splendid one to beholdSymbiote is a splendid one to beholdSymbiote is a splendid one to beholdSymbiote is a splendid one to beholdSymbiote is a splendid one to beholdSymbiote is a splendid one to beholdSymbiote is a splendid one to beholdSymbiote is a splendid one to beholdSymbiote is a splendid one to beholdSymbiote is a splendid one to behold
Such a shame they went under. In their last few years that Scarface game was extremely fun.

Old 09-13-2013, 05:13 PM   #14
Cinnamon and Desperation

Chinny is a glorious beacon of light
Chinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of light
Remember those old Sierra games?

Leisure Suit Larry had a pretty successful Kickstarter, and if I'm not mistaken King's Quest did too? Adventure games might make a (niche) come back.

Personally, my favorite of the bunch was Hero's Quest/Quest for Glory
Chinny is offline Reply With Quote