Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Old 03-05-2010, 10:32 PM   #1

whoady4shoady is a BEAST!whoady4shoady is a BEAST!whoady4shoady is a BEAST!whoady4shoady is a BEAST!whoady4shoady is a BEAST!whoady4shoady is a BEAST!whoady4shoady is a BEAST!whoady4shoady is a BEAST!whoady4shoady is a BEAST!whoady4shoady is a BEAST!whoady4shoady is a BEAST!
Socom 4

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/107/1074103p1.html

My life will be over again.
whoady4shoady is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:55 AM   #2
#2 corner

fr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
fr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famerfr3sh is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
The 1st and 2nd were so addictive. Countless amounts of hours were spent on SOCOM. The 3rd one was pretty good.
fr3sh is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-06-2010, 02:33 AM   #3
самозащита без оружия

BleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
BleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Yes!....too bad this will probably come out in 20 years knowing Zipper.
BleedBlackNGold is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-06-2010, 06:23 PM   #4
Golds Match-Now Fix Colla

SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!
It is great that SlantSux is gone and Zipper has returned. I imagine it will be more like 2011 when the game actually comes out, but at least a beta could be out in fall. Still, MAG is plenty sweet enough to keep me preoccupied until then.
SAINT__STEVEN is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-09-2010, 05:14 PM   #5

whoady4shoady is a BEAST!whoady4shoady is a BEAST!whoady4shoady is a BEAST!whoady4shoady is a BEAST!whoady4shoady is a BEAST!whoady4shoady is a BEAST!whoady4shoady is a BEAST!whoady4shoady is a BEAST!whoady4shoady is a BEAST!whoady4shoady is a BEAST!whoady4shoady is a BEAST!
I just hope it is like the original. The series went further downhill with each follow up game.
whoady4shoady is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-09-2010, 06:01 PM   #6
waazup's #1 Fan

bgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura about
Game looks kind of lame, but imagine Socom 3 on the 360...THAT would be amazing!!!
bgizle is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 9 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:28 AM   #7
I miss that 17th Ward

slimm_17th is a name known to allslimm_17th is a name known to all
slimm_17th is a name known to allslimm_17th is a name known to allslimm_17th is a name known to allslimm_17th is a name known to allslimm_17th is a name known to allslimm_17th is a name known to allslimm_17th is a name known to allslimm_17th is a name known to allslimm_17th is a name known to allslimm_17th is a name known to allslimm_17th is a name known to all
It's gonna be going down when this comes out. I wonder if they will keep anything from Confrontation or will they make it more like the old ones

Old 06-12-2010, 02:20 PM   #8

dirdyhearn is becoming pretty populardirdyhearn is becoming pretty populardirdyhearn is becoming pretty populardirdyhearn is becoming pretty populardirdyhearn is becoming pretty populardirdyhearn is becoming pretty populardirdyhearn is becoming pretty populardirdyhearn is becoming pretty populardirdyhearn is becoming pretty popular
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/...orces-trailer/

Doesn't look spectacular. I'm hoping this is how the actual gameplay will look, and that this isn't a special cinematic cut-scene.

Last edited by dirdyhearn; 06-12-2010 at 02:25 PM.
dirdyhearn is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-12-2010, 07:35 PM   #9
самозащита без оружия

BleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of Famer

There's usually a minimal upgrade with the graphics since I've been playing Socom 2 I feel like. I like that they are trying to do destructible environments but I hope that isn't just like the barrels and trucks like they have now.
If they just brought back some of the old maps and made your guy more customizable I would love it.

Old 06-13-2010, 10:58 PM   #10
ok

2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough
2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgizle View Post
Game looks kind of lame, but imagine Socom 3 on the 360...THAT would be amazing!!!
Socom 3 was easily the worst of the series. I haven't tried confrontation though. Socom 2 was beast.

Old 06-14-2010, 12:42 AM   #11
shootin' the J

Optimus Walken is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Walken is a splendid one to behold
Optimus Walken is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Walken is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Walken is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Walken is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Walken is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Walken is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Walken is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Walken is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Walken is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Walken is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Walken is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Walken is a splendid one to behold
i had socom 2 on ps2... loved it
Optimus Walken is online now Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2011, 02:45 PM   #12
Golds Match-Now Fix Colla

SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!SAINT__STEVEN is a BEAST!
Being rumored that April 19th, 2011- is the release date...?

Pretty mediocre reviews from the select 18 that got to play it a weeks ago.
SAINT__STEVEN is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2011, 03:35 PM   #13
самозащита без оружия

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAINT__STEVEN View Post
Being rumored that April 19th, 2011- is the release date...?

Pretty mediocre reviews from the select 18 that got to play it a weeks ago.
I saw some gameplay footage and was kind of disappointed. What have they done to one of my all time favorite franchises?!

Old 02-06-2011, 05:23 PM   #14
party lamp

buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
Whatever happened to whoady4shoady? I't s been empty around here without him.