New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Video Games Board

Google Ads
Latest Poll
Grade the Saints 2014 Draft
A
B
C
D
F
Sponsored Ads

Old 04-21-2009, 02:35 PM   #71
Keep on Keeping On

vudupadrone01 is on a distinguished roadvudupadrone01 is on a distinguished roadvudupadrone01 is on a distinguished roadvudupadrone01 is on a distinguished roadvudupadrone01 is on a distinguished roadvudupadrone01 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HennessyRob View Post
There is a way to run over and beat the pride out of a downed fighter.
oh. well then no complaints

Old 04-21-2009, 02:47 PM   #72

LoneStarSaint is an unknown quantity at this point
I have not looked forward to the release of a game in a long time, but I can honestly say that I cannot wait to get my hands on this one.
LoneStarSaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2009, 07:02 PM   #73
Hall-of-Famer

Yeti is a glorious beacon of light
Yeti is a glorious beacon of lightYeti is a glorious beacon of lightYeti is a glorious beacon of lightYeti is a glorious beacon of lightYeti is a glorious beacon of lightYeti is a glorious beacon of lightYeti is a glorious beacon of lightYeti is a glorious beacon of lightYeti is a glorious beacon of lightYeti is a glorious beacon of lightYeti is a glorious beacon of lightYeti is a glorious beacon of lightYeti is a glorious beacon of lightYeti is a glorious beacon of lightYeti is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by vudupadrone01 View Post
Your character should go into rampage mode(automatically rush the oppenent and throw fast punches)with the tap of a button when someone gets halfway ko'd like at the end of that video. It seemed way too slow to finish a fight .
The ref should be able to do this as well. They have to physically pull them off of people 99% of the time. Dude just stood there and said its over. Lame!
Yeti is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2009, 12:59 PM   #74
Porkers?

The Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger Club
The Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger ClubThe Mongoose 40K Burger Club
list of UFC Achievements

Quote:
Pound-for-Pound Champion - 100 pts Win the UFC Championship in each weight class in Career Mode
Black Belt - 100 pts Win 100 Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC fighter on XBox LIVE
Red Belt - 100 pts Reach level 50 or higher in an XBox LIVE Ranked Match
Call me “No Touch!” - 75 pts Complete Career Mode and retire undefeated
Brown Belt - 75 pts Win 50 Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC fighter in XBox Live
Roster Run-through - 40 pts Complete one fight in Exhibition Mode with each UFC fighter.
World Class Striker - 30 pts Win by KO without using any grappling against a COM UFC Fighter in Exhibition or Career Mode
World Class Grappler - 30 pts Win by Submission using no striking against a COM UFC Fighter in Exhibition or Career Mode
Purple Belt - 30 pts Win 30 Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC Fighter in XBox LIVE
Wax On! - 30 pts Win 15 Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC Fighter by submission in XBox LIVE
Papa Said Knock You Out! - 30 pts WIn 15 Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC Fighter by KO in XBox LIVE
Gold Digger! - 30 pts Obtain all the gold medals in an XBox Live Ranked Match Weekly Mission
Undisputed Champion - 25 pts Win the UFC Championship with a fighter in Career Mode
Hall of Famer - 25 pts Enter the Hall of Fame with a fighter during Career Mode
Student of the Game - 25 pts Complete all tasks from the Tutorial Mode
Trophy Collector - 25 pts Obtain all the trophies in Career Mode with a fighter
Ooh, in ya face! - 25 pts Win a fight by flash KO in an XBox LIVE Ranked Match with a CAF or UFC Fighter
Original fighter - 25 pts Create a Fighter and use the CAF in Exhibition or XBox LIVE
Where’s my bonus check? - 20 pts Obtain the KO, Submission and Fight of the Night Awards with a fighter in Career Mode
That was easy! - 20 pts Win in under 20 seconds of the 1st round against a COM UFC Fighter in Exhibition or Career Mode
Wax Off! - 20 pts Escape 20 submissions by technical escape against a COM UFC Fighter in Exhibition or Career Mode
UFC Historian - 20 pts Unlock all movies from the Classic Fights Mode
Blue Belt - 20 pts Win 15 Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC Fighter in XBox LIVE
You really like me! - 20 pts Gain a million or more fans in an XBox LIVE Ranked Match
White Belt - 10 pts Win a Ranked Match with a CAF or UFC Fighter in XBox LIVE
There are also 5 secret achievements worth 15 pts each
The Mongoose is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2009, 07:36 AM   #75
It figures

Sackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to behold
Sackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to behold
More hype please..

I might get this for ps3 if it's they offer it at 1080p, if not 360.

You guys have interested and the vids look amazing. I am eating crow assuming this game would be like other lame wrestling games. It looks a lot better than that.

One thing that does have me hopeful about this game is the fact this is the UFC's first jump into the gaming world.
Sackhappysaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2009, 08:37 AM   #76
Hall-of-Famer

Mauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to behold
Mauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to behold
Demo is out now on Xbox Live and PSN.
Mauer is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2009, 08:40 AM   #77
Hall-of-Famer

Mauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to behold
Mauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to beholdMauer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackhappysaint View Post
More hype please..

One thing that does have me hopeful about this game is the fact this is the UFC's first jump into the gaming world.
There's been a few UFC games over the years. The one for Dreamcast was the only one I thought was any good. Pride FC is still my favorite MMA game.
Mauer is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2009, 12:07 PM   #78
самозащита без оружия

BleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
BleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer View Post
Demo is out now on Xbox Live and PSN.
I can't find it on PSN. You sure its out?
BleedBlackNGold is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2009, 12:27 PM   #79
Calm Like A Bomb

Vibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura aboutVibe Merchant has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlackNGold View Post
I can't find it on PSN. You sure its out?
It is only available to the people who pre ordered the game. I know people who have it for xbox 360.

"Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse
So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause ya can't plead the first."
Vibe Merchant is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2009, 12:35 PM   #80
Very Banned

Rich Jr is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm getting this game!
Rich Jr is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2009, 12:36 PM   #81
самозащита без оружия

BleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
BleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBleedBlackNGold is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibe Merchant View Post
It is only available to the people who pre ordered the game. I know people who have it for xbox 360.
I just looked it up. It should be released today with the update on PSN but it hasn't been updated. It was originally only for 360 and those who pre ordered it but its coming out for everyone now. People are creating UK accounts on PSN and downloading it so it should come out in the US region later tonight.
BleedBlackNGold is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2009, 01:37 PM   #82
Decent

Twenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger Club
Twenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger Club
its out on Xbox Live on the Marketplace. And let me tell you, it is all its hyped up to be

Old 04-23-2009, 01:52 PM   #83
Very Banned

i'm more than impressed with this game.

Old 04-23-2009, 01:56 PM   #84
Very Banned

If Rua gets me on the ground i'm done....