New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Video Games Board

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 09-29-2009, 11:46 PM   #1
space monkey

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
Uncharted 2: Among Theives to have it's own horde mode

"Co-Op Arena: This mode is extremely similar to Gears of Warís and Halo ODSTís Horde and Firefight modes respectively. Players are pitted against respawning enemies; however, to add more to your plate Naughty Dog has seen fit to make it where the players also have to capture a golden idol similar to what you have to do in Plunder Mode. Co-Op arena requires some real teamwork and strategy. If you and your teammates go full commando then expect your game not to last long, as the computer AI becomes more aggressive. By the third round, the AI in the game becomes an expert marksman and will take you down if you stray too far from the pack then you will become easy pickings."

rest of the MP modes for Uncharted 2:

http://www.thegameraccess.com/ps3/un...mo-impressions

looks like it's going to be good times....the MP demo is up on the PSN store now

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:50 AM   #2
It figures

Sackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to behold
Sackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post

"Co-Op Arena: This mode is extremely similar to Gears of Warís and Halo ODSTís Horde and Firefight modes respectively. Players are pitted against respawning enemies; however, to add more to your plate Naughty Dog has seen fit to make it where the players also have to capture a golden idol similar to what you have to do in Plunder Mode. Co-Op arena requires some real teamwork and strategy. If you and your teammates go full commando then expect your game not to last long, as the computer AI becomes more aggressive. By the third round, the AI in the game becomes an expert marksman and will take you down if you stray too far from the pack then you will become easy pickings."

rest of the MP modes for Uncharted 2:

http://www.thegameraccess.com/ps3/un...mo-impressions

looks like it's going to be good times....the MP demo is up on the PSN store now
Can you play with random people or are you stuck revolving your life around a video game calling all your friends on the phone scheduling gaming time for everyone to log on so you can play Horde mode?

OH wait...only Bungie would be ******** enough to implement that..I guess I shouldn't be worried.
Sackhappysaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2009, 01:01 AM   #3
space monkey

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
yes sir....matchmaking is included....

i just played the co-op arena and it is pretty damn fun.....as are the other standard MP games

this game will be nothing less than awesome...i'd buy it for the MP alone

Old 09-30-2009, 08:15 AM   #4
Decent

Twenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger Club
Twenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackhappysaint View Post
Can you play with random people or are you stuck revolving your life around a video game calling all your friends on the phone scheduling gaming time for everyone to log on so you can play Horde mode?

OH wait...only Bungie would be ******** enough to implement that..I guess I shouldn't be worried.
We revolve our life around a video game, but you bought Ultimate Alliance 2 on both game systems. What does that say about you?

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:48 AM   #5
I'm driving the bandwagon

MajorLamont is a BEAST!MajorLamont is a BEAST!MajorLamont is a BEAST!MajorLamont is a BEAST!MajorLamont is a BEAST!MajorLamont is a BEAST!MajorLamont is a BEAST!MajorLamont is a BEAST!MajorLamont is a BEAST!MajorLamont is a BEAST!MajorLamont is a BEAST!
I'm down.
MajorLamont is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2009, 09:01 AM   #6
space monkey

the only one i didn't care for was their version of zones

teh match ends when one team takes over all zones

but they have to be taken in order

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorLamont View Post
I'm down.
do i have you my friends list for ps3??? what is your ID?

Old 09-30-2009, 09:03 AM   #7
UNSOBER

whodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Club
whodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Club
I want this game badly.
whodatfever is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2009, 09:10 AM   #8
Master of Wasted Time

BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!BigEasyWhoDats is a BEAST!
horde mode is like the best thing to happen to video games recently. Uncharted 2 will rock. I cannot wait!
BigEasyWhoDats is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2009, 09:13 AM   #9
space monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodatfever View Post
I want this game badly.
i am going to pay for it today at lunch

Old 09-30-2009, 09:24 AM   #10
UNSOBER

whodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Club
whodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Clubwhodatfever 40K Burger Club
Quote:
i am going to pay for it today at lunch
Mine was paid for in full last week. I have never done that for a game before.
whodatfever is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2009, 09:32 AM   #11
space monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodatfever View Post
Mine was paid for in full last week. I have never done that for a game before.
where did you preorder??

gamestop has this bonus for preorders....i assume it is like the martyr perk in COD4 where you drop a grenade when you die

"GameStop - Exclusive first access to the Multiplayer Demo and the downloadable Revenge Attribute
The Revenge Attribute is one of the last boosters that you can unlock in the multiplayer campaign. This bonus allows you to unlock the "Revenge" booster right from the start of your multiplayer campaign."

http://kotaku.com/5319113/uncharted-...odies-revealed

Old 09-30-2009, 09:36 AM   #12
party lamp

buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
Sigh. I guess I'm going to Lakeside.

Old 09-30-2009, 09:43 AM   #13
Decent

Twenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger Club
Twenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger Club
P.R.E.A.M.

Perks rule everything around me

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:50 AM   #14
All-Pro

Dave Worth is becoming pretty popularDave Worth is becoming pretty popularDave Worth is becoming pretty popularDave Worth is becoming pretty popularDave Worth is becoming pretty popularDave Worth is becoming pretty popularDave Worth is becoming pretty popularDave Worth is becoming pretty popularDave Worth is becoming pretty popularDave Worth is becoming pretty popular
Quote:

If you and your teammates go full commando

hehe

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Tags
epicness