Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Video Games Board

Old 11-19-2009, 08:40 PM   #226
Veteran Starter

The Abobo is on a distinguished roadThe Abobo is on a distinguished roadThe Abobo is on a distinguished road
For anyone interested in callsigns and emblems, I ran across this website........it has pictures of them all at the bottom but is still incomplete as far as how to attain them.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:18 AM   #227
Prepare to die

Pancakes 40K Burger ClubPancakes 40K Burger ClubPancakes 40K Burger ClubPancakes 40K Burger ClubPancakes 40K Burger ClubPancakes 40K Burger ClubPancakes 40K Burger Club
Pancakes 40K Burger ClubPancakes 40K Burger ClubPancakes 40K Burger ClubPancakes 40K Burger ClubPancakes 40K Burger ClubPancakes 40K Burger ClubPancakes 40K Burger ClubPancakes 40K Burger ClubPancakes 40K Burger ClubPancakes 40K Burger ClubPancakes 40K Burger ClubPancakes 40K Burger ClubPancakes 40K Burger Club
Zaqstsszy
Pancakes is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2009, 01:24 AM   #228
waazup's #1 Fan

bgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura aboutbgizle has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Abobo View Post
For anyone interested in callsigns and emblems, I ran across this website........it has pictures of them all at the bottom but is still incomplete as far as how to attain them.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns

Thanks, I saw this one today and have been trying to get it ever since!

bgizle is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2009, 09:34 AM   #229
Dog will hunt

antipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Member
antipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Member
playing this game drunk presents an entirely new set of challenges
You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.
antipop is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2009, 09:38 AM   #230
THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT

cdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Member
cdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
Yeah, its almost impossible, you need all your senses to not get wiped out.

Please remember to circumcise you dogs.
cdogg is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2009, 12:31 PM   #231

Mr conch is on a distinguished roadMr conch is on a distinguished roadMr conch is on a distinguished roadMr conch is on a distinguished roadMr conch is on a distinguished roadMr conch is on a distinguished road
Had some good games yesterday with Twenty4Seven. We got beat mostly, but i was because my usual team wasn't on... and for some reason i wasn't hitting my stride. you should have joined back up later man... we won like 15 games in a row of domination including another epic tactical nuke win.

Just fyi.. this is what i've been using every game i play:

Scar/heartbeat/fall camo
Akimbo Model 1887's
Tactical Insertion
Flashbangs
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro
Final Stand
Mr conch is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2009, 12:35 PM   #232
Super Forum Fanatic

Brees4prez has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyndellMac View Post
Had some good games yesterday with Twenty4Seven. We got beat mostly, but i was because my usual team wasn't on... and for some reason i wasn't hitting my stride. you should have joined back up later man... we won like 15 games in a row of domination including another epic tactical nuke win.

Just fyi.. this is what i've been using every game i play:

Scar/heartbeat/fall camo
Akimbo Model 1887's
Tactical Insertion
Flashbangs
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro
Final Stand
What is a good tactic for tactical insertion? LOL. I know putting it right around where you see the enemies rushing but any other tips for it?
Brees4prez is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2009, 12:56 PM   #233

Mr conch is on a distinguished roadMr conch is on a distinguished roadMr conch is on a distinguished roadMr conch is on a distinguished roadMr conch is on a distinguished roadMr conch is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brees4prez View Post
What is a good tactic for tactical insertion? LOL. I know putting it right around where you see the enemies rushing but any other tips for it?
Well, how many times have you been spawned right in front of someone and gotten killed? Tactical insertion lets you spawn where you want. I have different spots I put it up for different maps, but I always put them up in a corner close to the action, but still not too close to get noticed by enemies.

example.. on Terminal i put my Tac up on the roof of the building outside (adjacent to the plane and overlooking B) Usually i can spawn there and continually get kills. Every time you spawn just spend the 2-3 seconds to put it back up. If you get killed and the guy who killed you doesn't know that you're about to pop back up alive right where you died.. then he's guarenteed a few bullets to the face. I have done this COUNTLESS times and it never gets old

On Derail (the snowy map) I'll put it up in the trees close to B. no one can see it and it will spawn you close to where you need to be.

Basically just be smart with it... don't put it up somewhere where it might get noticed because then someone will just stand behind it and knife you when you spawn.
Mr conch is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2009, 12:57 PM   #234
Who Dat Nation

Kognito is on a distinguished roadKognito is on a distinguished roadKognito is on a distinguished roadKognito is on a distinguished roadKognito is on a distinguished road
gametag Neo Kognito
Kognito is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2009, 06:10 PM   #235
Veteran Starter

The Abobo is on a distinguished roadThe Abobo is on a distinguished roadThe Abobo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgizle View Post
Thanks, I saw this one today and have been trying to get it ever since!

I am gonna try and get that one tonight......plus the gorilla w/ the crown = $$$$$

Old 11-21-2009, 02:55 AM   #236
DAMN YOU PARTY LIQUOR!

authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Just played three games of free for all, got first all three times. best killstreak was 18-0. scar + holo sight = money
authentic is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2009, 10:16 AM   #237
THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT

cdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Member
cdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Membercdogg Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic View Post
Just played three games of free for all, got first all three times. best killstreak was 18-0. scar + holo sight = money
Well hello Mr. Fancy Pants.

Please remember to circumcise you dogs.
cdogg is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2009, 12:02 PM   #238
DAMN YOU PARTY LIQUOR!

authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
authentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famerauthentic is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdogg View Post
Well hello Mr. Fancy Pants.
feels good man
authentic is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2009, 01:03 PM   #239

accash is becoming pretty popularaccash is becoming pretty popularaccash is becoming pretty popularaccash is becoming pretty popularaccash is becoming pretty popularaccash is becoming pretty popularaccash is becoming pretty popularaccash is becoming pretty popularaccash is becoming pretty popularaccash is becoming pretty popular
Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
I agree. I am going to try and do better later today after the LSU Ole Miss game but I know there will be several cocktails involved.
Gamertag: DOC 2426
accash is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2009, 01:04 PM   #240

accash is becoming pretty popularaccash is becoming pretty popularaccash is becoming pretty popularaccash is becoming pretty popularaccash is becoming pretty popularaccash is becoming pretty popularaccash is becoming pretty popularaccash is becoming pretty popularaccash is becoming pretty popularaccash is becoming pretty popular
Is anyone from the SRCO clan getting on later today and what time?
Gamertag: DOC 2426
accash is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
fps, offended, trade in