View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 05:22 PM   #146
insidejob
matter vs. spirit

insidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Member
insidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Diamond Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Det. Brees View Post
You can be held civilly and criminally liable, in some instances, If you sit by and watch people commit crimes and you do nothing. I have made attempts to make you comprehend this but you are unable to for some reason. So you don't get confused, at this time this has nothing to do with the case at hand.
Now I have no idea whatsoever what you are talking about. I just wanted you to clear up whatever the hell you were trying to say that made absolutely zero sense...that's why I quoted it. This is not helpful. Oh well.

Who Dat IndigNation

insidejob is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No