Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Video Games Board

Old 04-08-2010, 11:21 AM   #1426
zeetes
R.I.P. KING FORD

zeetes Prestigious Platinum Club Memberzeetes Prestigious Platinum Club Memberzeetes Prestigious Platinum Club Memberzeetes Prestigious Platinum Club Memberzeetes Prestigious Platinum Club Member
zeetes Prestigious Platinum Club Memberzeetes Prestigious Platinum Club Memberzeetes Prestigious Platinum Club Memberzeetes Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by accash View Post
I know you got like 3 in one game and my story is I was hanging out with wdf and was drunk. Thats my story and sticking to it. However I am now on a mission for pop's tags!
as am i! i'm determined to get those tags.
zeetes is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2010, 11:24 AM   #1427
whodatfever
UNSOBER

whodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Club
whodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Club
I find it very appropriate that everyone wants to kill Pop. I have a big smile on my face.
whodatfever is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2010, 11:24 AM   #1428
OhioSaintsFan
He didn't make it

OhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true Saint
OhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true Saint
I'd mow pop down if ever played on the PS3.

/hoppingonthebandwagon
OhioSaintsFan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2010, 11:30 AM   #1429
antipop
Rocket 88

antipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Member
antipop Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeetes View Post
as am i! i'm determined to get those tags.
you aren't going to get any tags sitting in the bushes stroking the barrel of your sniper rifle
You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.
antipop is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2010, 11:34 AM   #1430
antipop
Rocket 88

antipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodatfever View Post
I find it very appropriate that everyone wants to kill Pop. I have a big smile on my face.
your dog tags have just moved up my to do list

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioSaintsFan View Post
I'd mow pop down if ever played on the PS3.

/hoppingonthebandwagon
i might just borrow my friends copy and let you try
You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.

Old 04-08-2010, 11:36 AM   #1431
buzd
party lamp

buzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Member
buzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
your dog tags have just moved up my to do list

How are you going to get wdf's if he doesn't turn on his xbox?

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:45 AM   #1432
antipop
Rocket 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzd View Post
How are you going to get wdf's if he doesn't turn on his xbox?
i am sure he will turn it on some time next month

Old 04-08-2010, 12:10 PM   #1433
St. Greatness
Tartar Sauce!!!

St. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
St. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I now nominate myself as pop's official bodyguard. Wherever he goes, I go. If he dies, I will revive him. If you want to get to pop, you'll have to go through me first !

......that's only if you're on the other team. You can't kill your own teammate on non-hardcore levels.

Old 04-08-2010, 12:18 PM   #1434
OhioSaintsFan
He didn't make it

OhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true Saint
OhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true SaintOhioSaintsFan is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Greatness View Post
I now nominate myself as pop's official bodyguard. Wherever he goes, I go. If he dies, I will revive him. If you want to get to pop, you'll have to go through me first !

......that's only if you're on the other team. You can't kill your own teammate on non-hardcore levels.
I sense the :hearts:

Old 04-08-2010, 12:19 PM   #1435
St. Greatness
Tartar Sauce!!!

St. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
St. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt. Greatness is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioSaintsFan View Post
I sense the :hearts:
Nah, it's more like .

Old 04-08-2010, 12:24 PM   #1436
antipop
Rocket 88

he just wants to follow me around to learn how to collect dog tags

17, pfft

Old 04-08-2010, 12:25 PM   #1437
OhioSaintsFan
He didn't make it

They come out of Cracker Jack boxes, right?

Old 04-08-2010, 12:25 PM   #1438
St. Greatness
Tartar Sauce!!!

Quote:
he just wants to follow me around to learn how to collect dog tags

17, pfft
Actually, I have almost 300 now.

EDIT: 292 to be exact.

Last edited by St. Greatness; 04-08-2010 at 12:35 PM.
St. Greatness is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2010, 12:27 PM   #1439
antipop
Rocket 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Greatness View Post
Actually, I have almost 300 now.
i know, i was joshing ya....you need to get the right code so that your sig updates automatically

Old 04-08-2010, 12:28 PM   #1440
St. Greatness
Tartar Sauce!!!

Quote:
i know, i was joshing ya....you need to get the right code so that your sig updates automatically
How do I get one that auto updating sigs? I've looked around on the main bc2 site, but couldn't find where to get the sigs.

Tags
bc2 > mw2, fps, pet shop boys