Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Video Games Board

Old 05-16-2011, 02:53 PM   #121
buzd
party lamp

buzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Member
buzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
with 3 discs, there is not a chance i would buy it for the 360
Your hard drive isn't big enough?

Old 05-16-2011, 02:55 PM   #122
St. Widge
Besmirching You

St. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club Member
St. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzd View Post
That's What Uproar Said when he was taking his wood.
St. Widge is offline Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2011, 02:56 PM   #123
antipop
Rocket 88

antipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Member
antipop Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
i originally bought it for the 360 when we are all friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Widge View Post
That was back when you liked the rest of us. Now that you play games with your real life friends you just buy the PS3 version of everything and "borrow" buzd's extra copy for the 360.
i still like some of you

Quote:
i have a 20g on the 360 and most of that is already taken
You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.
antipop is offline Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2011, 03:12 PM   #124
whodatfever
UNSOBER

whodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Club
whodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Club
Quote:
i still like some of you
*pleasebemepleasebemepleasebemepleasebeme*
whodatfever is offline Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2011, 03:37 PM   #125
antipop
Rocket 88

antipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Memberantipop Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodatfever View Post
*pleasebemepleasebemepleasebemepleasebeme*
whatcha got on my 40??
You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.

Old 05-16-2011, 03:46 PM   #126
whodatfever
UNSOBER

whodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Club
whodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Clubwhodatfever 50K Burger Club
Quote:
whatcha got on my 40??
If you had come with me to that crawfish-boil fundraiser yesterday I would have gladly gotten you defunkenstroyed. Instead, you went fishing and now we'll never find a cure for Lou Gherig's disease you selfish corksucker.

Old 05-16-2011, 09:17 PM   #127
St. Widge
Besmirching You

St. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club Member
St. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Platinum Club Member

After reading the reviews, I'm not sure this is a purchase for me and I'm going to wait for Gamefly to send it to me instead. First, I'm not sure there is going to be enough action to stop me from being bored. Second, at least one of the reviews says that it's a 20 hour game. It's hard for me to justify a purchase of a 20 hour game with little action and no multiplayer.

Old 05-16-2011, 09:27 PM   #128
whodatfever
UNSOBER

Quote:
After reading the reviews, I'm not sure this is a purchase for me and I'm going to wait for Gamefly to send it to me instead. First, I'm not sure there is going to be enough action to stop me from being bored. Second, at least one of the reviews says that it's a 20 hour game. It's hard for me to justify a purchase of a 20 hour game with little action and no multiplayer.
Who needs ya! Go play Halo you drone.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:32 PM   #129
St. Widge
Besmirching You

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodatfever View Post
Who needs ya! Go play Halo you drone.
Settle down, Zinone. I'm going to play it. I'm just not going to run out and buy it tomorrow. It looks interesting, but I'm not totally confident that I'm going to like it so I'd rather wait for Gamefly.

Old 05-16-2011, 10:21 PM   #130
zeetes
R.I.P. KING FORD

zeetes Prestigious Platinum Club Memberzeetes Prestigious Platinum Club Memberzeetes Prestigious Platinum Club Memberzeetes Prestigious Platinum Club Memberzeetes Prestigious Platinum Club Member
zeetes Prestigious Platinum Club Memberzeetes Prestigious Platinum Club Memberzeetes Prestigious Platinum Club Memberzeetes Prestigious Platinum Club Member
when are you getting RDR widgiepoo
zeetes is offline Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2011, 11:03 PM   #131
antipop
Rocket 88

Quote:
After reading the reviews, I'm not sure this is a purchase for me since i just don't really like good games

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:36 AM   #132
Sackhappysaint
It figures

Sackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to behold
Sackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to behold
Anyone play it yet? I'm kinda scared this will be like grand theft but with different skins, if ya know what I mean. So I'm concerned about purchasing it.
Sackhappysaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 05-17-2011, 11:38 AM   #133
antipop
Rocket 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackhappysaint View Post
Anyone play it yet? I'm kinda scared this will be like grand theft but with different skins, if ya know what I mean. So I'm concerned about purchasing it.
read the reviews

it's nothing at all like GTA

Old 05-17-2011, 11:49 AM   #134
Sackhappysaint
It figures

Sackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to behold
Sackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to beholdSackhappysaint is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
read the reviews

it's nothing at all like GTA
Yeah, but I'm talking about the gameplay. It looks really similar. That's why I'm worried about the skins. Character movement and gunplay, it's like your playing GTA..

But I'm hoping thats not the case.

The reviews will give this game a great rating because of the name(Rockstar is too strong now). I've learned this and a great review for a title such as this means nothing.

I'm really interested in someone's review on these forums.
Sackhappysaint is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:49 AM   #135
St. Widge
Besmirching You

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeetes View Post
when are you getting RDR widgiepoo
I never got rid of it because unlike antipop, I can tell the difference between good games and bad games. I din't just like games because they are PS3 exclusives or because Rockstar is willing to put their name on a game developed by Team Bondi.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.