View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 05:33 PM  
JimEverett
More than 15K posts served!

JimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club Member
JimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blue Sky View Post
i've never really noticed the 'crappiness' of Moisant, Louis Armstrong, or whatever it's been called.. Maybe i'm just not that observant though, because i have heard a lot of people complain about it over the years... What i have noticed, however, is how tiny the airport seems in comparison to just about every other airport i've ever flown into-- NOLA may not have the traffic of an Orlando or a Vegas, but it's still what i would consider a major tourist destination, and it always catches me off guard how small the airport is.. Also, one night i flew in about 9 or 10:00 at night, and i was stunned to see that the airport was practically empty, my flight was literally the only one arriving at the airport during the timeframe i was there.. Of course, this was only a year or two after The Storm, so it may be different now.
That is more what I mean. Its tiny.
For a city with the geographical advantages it has with the water ports the airport is completely inadequate and has been for generations.
“We must realize that today’s Establishment is the new George III. Whether it will continue to adhere to his tactics, we do not know. If it does, the redress, honored in tradition, is also revolution." Justice William O. Douglas
JimEverett is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No