View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 07:23 PM  
Boudro
I'm so not a raper.

Boudro 40K Burger ClubBoudro 40K Burger ClubBoudro 40K Burger ClubBoudro 40K Burger Club
Boudro 40K Burger ClubBoudro 40K Burger ClubBoudro 40K Burger ClubBoudro 40K Burger ClubBoudro 40K Burger ClubBoudro 40K Burger ClubBoudro 40K Burger ClubBoudro 40K Burger ClubBoudro 40K Burger ClubBoudro 40K Burger Club
Hickory Creek....doesn't sound familiar but I would imagine it's probably somewhere in the northern part of the country on the river somewhere. Where was your house? Canoe rentals.....I don't know of any places, though I'm sure they exist, but I do know that you can rent tubes and go tubing. I'm not sure of the names of the places but a search should provide some results.

I'll add to the list of things to do with the little one....take him to the duck pond by the train depot. It's not very big but the ducks and geese have gotten very used to people and he will be able to feed them by hand. And right across the street is another playground.
Boudro is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No