View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 11:39 AM  
St4ever
Hall-of-Famer

St4ever is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt4ever is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt4ever is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt4ever is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt4ever is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
St4ever is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt4ever is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt4ever is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt4ever is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt4ever is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt4ever is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt4ever is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt4ever is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt4ever is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt4ever is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt4ever is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt4ever is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt4ever is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSt4ever is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELLIASJWILLIAMS View Post

I thought this was telling for people who bashed me for saying Drew underthrows the deepball sometimes.

They seem to confuse arm strength with ability. Drew is excellent@the deep ball...but its more so his mechanics than Arm Strenghth. When you see him underthrow a receiver u know its because he doesn't have a powerful arm.

If that ball was in front of Morgan it was another TD. Instead it was behind him and he had to attack the ball. Which for the most part is planned by Drew. He trust guys to go up and get it...but sometimes its obvious that if he had a little more Throwing Power "Madden" There would be less times that a guy would have to "fight" for the ball rather than just running under it for an easy score.
I think DB just does not have a deep ball arm, that being said most of Drews passes are timing routes and Morgan just seems to be too fast for DB on the longer routes. As you may have noticed Morgan is not slowed down at the line and goes straight for the long ball, Drews problem is more with getting rid of the ball quicker so Morgan does not have to come back for it. If Drew releases this pass one second sooner he hits Morgan in stride. I believe that this will eventually get straightened out once they play a while.
St4ever is offline Reply With Quote

Did you find this post useful? Yes | No