Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Old 04-17-2018, 12:04 PM   #1
Breesusdat
Rookie

Breesusdat is a jewel in the rough
Breesusdat is a jewel in the roughBreesusdat is a jewel in the roughBreesusdat is a jewel in the roughBreesusdat is a jewel in the roughBreesusdat is a jewel in the roughBreesusdat is a jewel in the roughBreesusdat is a jewel in the roughBreesusdat is a jewel in the rough
Saints Draft Super Boil 2018

Hey all. I just got my ticket to the Draft Super Boil on April 28th and was curious who has been to one of the past boils and who's going to this one. It looks pretty cool, says some former and current players will be there and there is going to be some live music. Any experiences from those who have been to past boils?

Edit: Here's a link to the event:
http://www.neworleanssaints.com/fan-...uper-boil.html

Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 04-17-2018, 12:20 PM   #2
saintbilly25
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

saintbilly25 40K Burger Clubsaintbilly25 40K Burger Clubsaintbilly25 40K Burger Clubsaintbilly25 40K Burger Clubsaintbilly25 40K Burger Clubsaintbilly25 40K Burger Club
saintbilly25 40K Burger Clubsaintbilly25 40K Burger Clubsaintbilly25 40K Burger Clubsaintbilly25 40K Burger Clubsaintbilly25 40K Burger Clubsaintbilly25 40K Burger Clubsaintbilly25 40K Burger Clubsaintbilly25 40K Burger Clubsaintbilly25 40K Burger Clubsaintbilly25 40K Burger Clubsaintbilly25 40K Burger Clubsaintbilly25 40K Burger Club
We've been every year so far and will be there again this year. It's a good use of $25. In years past, you are given a wristband with I believe 3 tickets for beers per person, this year it will be all Dixie it looks like. You get 1 tray of crawfish, which were really good, and all the sodas or water you want. There was also a hot dog stand and snow balls included. It's outside under a huge tent, but you can also go inside the practice facility, which is pretty cool in itself. In there is where there is a table with Saints players and past players signing autographs. The line for that is pretty long though. There is a band playing, an inflatable obstacle course in there for children, you can run a timed 40 yard dash, catch a punt from the jugs machine, etc.... Children 5 and under are free and Gumbo, Sir Saint and the Saintsations walk around to take pictures with. You will be able to hear the draft on the speakers set up all over.
saintbilly25 is offline Reply With Quote

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.
Old Yesterday, 02:18 AM   #3
Chriswc25
Practice Squad

Chriswc25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey all I am new to saints report thanks for allowing me to join ! Now that that’s out of the way .. my wife and son and I will be headed down for this crawfish boil.. any insight on past years player appearances ? I will have a good time regardless but any opportunity to see my son get an autograph even from the practice squad is a huge life event for him!! Thanks y’all!! Who dat
Chriswc25 is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM   #4
dutar76
2nd Year Player

dutar76 Prestigious Gold Club Memberdutar76 Prestigious Gold Club Memberdutar76 Prestigious Gold Club Memberdutar76 Prestigious Gold Club Memberdutar76 Prestigious Gold Club Memberdutar76 Prestigious Gold Club Memberdutar76 Prestigious Gold Club Member
dutar76 Prestigious Gold Club Memberdutar76 Prestigious Gold Club Memberdutar76 Prestigious Gold Club Memberdutar76 Prestigious Gold Club Memberdutar76 Prestigious Gold Club Memberdutar76 Prestigious Gold Club Memberdutar76 Prestigious Gold Club Memberdutar76 Prestigious Gold Club Memberdutar76 Prestigious Gold Club Memberdutar76 Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriswc25 View Post
Hey all I am new to saints report thanks for allowing me to join ! Now that that’s out of the way .. my wife and son and I will be headed down for this crawfish boil.. any insight on past years player appearances ? I will have a good time regardless but any opportunity to see my son get an autograph even from the practice squad is a huge life event for him!! Thanks y’all!! Who dat
Welcome in.

You like autographs that much, you'd love mini camp antld training camp.

Quote:
“Forget all the critics. There’s a motivator much more powerful than doubt. I play in honor of those who believe in me.”~ Drew Brees
dutar76 is online now Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM   #5
Gump
Made you read this

Gump 60K Burger Club
Gump 60K Burger ClubGump 60K Burger ClubGump 60K Burger ClubGump 60K Burger ClubGump 60K Burger ClubGump 60K Burger ClubGump 60K Burger ClubGump 60K Burger ClubGump 60K Burger ClubGump 60K Burger ClubGump 60K Burger ClubGump 60K Burger Club
Wish I could go....Everyone have fun for me!

Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM   #6
hooha23
Veteran Starter

hooha23 is marching in
hooha23 is marching inhooha23 is marching inhooha23 is marching inhooha23 is marching inhooha23 is marching inhooha23 is marching inhooha23 is marching inhooha23 is marching inhooha23 is marching inhooha23 is marching inhooha23 is marching inhooha23 is marching in
Will be there! Went last year and it was a great time, especially for kids.

I bought 2x extra tickets for a friend that can no longer make it. If anyone wants to go, feel free to message me.