Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Political Discussion Board

Old 08-24-2015, 07:34 PM   #91
MGC
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

MGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
MGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Dems are going to jump ship to Biden....count on it.
MGC is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 08-24-2015, 07:37 PM   #92
MGC
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

MGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
MGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMGC is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinCoalinga View Post
I know nothing of Reid. I know for a fact Pelosi is one of the highest rated politicians in the U.S. If you ask her populace. She is extremely liberal and represents, you guessed it, probably the most liberal area in the U.S. Republicans don't even run against her because it's pointless.

Of course it makes people in her district be governed by idiots like Michele Bauchman using your logic.

It takes all kinds of bought off politicians to make the government go around.

Of course complaining about criminals, zealots and the morally corrupt getting elected from people in Louisiana, you know the ones who voted for Edwards, Duke and Vitter just to name the first 3 I can think of is somewhat interesting.
Pelosi one of the highest rated politicians in the US? She is likely the main reason democrats lost the house in 2010. Reid is the reason dems lost the Senate in 2014. Who are you trying to fool? Pelosi is hated in the deep south.

1 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 08-25-2015, 07:27 AM   #93
Brown
SR is my life!

Brown has disabled reputation
With biden almost a sure bet to run, does it not bode well for Sanders?

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 08-25-2015, 05:13 PM   #94
wcklink
Hall-of-Famer

wcklink is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwcklink is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
wcklink is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwcklink is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwcklink is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwcklink is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwcklink is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwcklink is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utah Saints View Post
Hillary Clinton has more character in her little pinky than the entire gaggle of Republican sock puppets have in their entire bodies. This will become clear, as it always does when your shallow candidates have to answer hard questions, in the debates.

So let's see. With the new information that the movements of Ambassador Chris Stephens in Libya were stored on her unsecured email server, you know, the one in the bathroom. Then they created a bogus narrative about the attack. Could this information have been intercepted and used to plan the attack. And knowing this, do you believe she had no emails for the two months leading up to the attack. Yep, she has loads of character.

5 out of 6 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 08-25-2015, 10:39 PM   #95
dtc
Patriotic Sin Pillows

dtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Member
dtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcklink View Post
So let's see. With the new information that the movements of Ambassador Chris Stephens in Libya were stored on her unsecured email server, you know, the one in the bathroom. Then they created a bogus narrative about the attack. Could this information have been intercepted and used to plan the attack. And knowing this, do you believe she had no emails for the two months leading up to the attack. Yep, she has loads of character.
He didn't say she had a lot. In fact, he didn't say she had much at all. All he said was that she has more than the Republicans running and between all of them that might amount to as much as snake sweat.

Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 08-25-2015, 11:12 PM   #96
MGC
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

Hillary has loads of character. Too bad its all bad character. So, what is intelligence from the NSA doing on Hillary's private server? Who put it there and who saw it? To allow intelligence to be compromised is treasonous.

3 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 08-27-2015, 02:16 PM   #97
wcklink
Hall-of-Famer

wcklink is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwcklink is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwcklink is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwcklink is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwcklink is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwcklink is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc View Post
He didn't say she had a lot. In fact, he didn't say she had much at all. All he said was that she has more than the Republicans running and between all of them that might amount to as much as snake sweat.
I should have been clearer. She has no character, none, zero, zip, nada. This woman has been thumbing her nose at the law and morals since the Whitewater days. The list if her ethically challenged transgressions are two numerous to count, cut she has been mired in the stink for 30+ years drifting from one pile of steaming crap to the other.

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 08-27-2015, 03:03 PM   #98
Saintshizzle
Very Banned

Saintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Saintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
I should have been clearer. She has no character, none, zero, zip, nada. This woman has been thumbing her nose at the law and morals since the Whitewater days. The list if her ethically challenged transgressions are two numerous to count, cut she has been mired in the stink for 30+ years drifting from one pile of steaming crap to the other.
This nonesensical rhetoric is what will put Hillary right into the white house. I almost wrote an entire paragraph, or three, defending her, which would be easy to do and I'm not a Hillary fan.
Saintshizzle is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-27-2015, 05:12 PM   #99
texasjefe
That's how football go

texasjefe 60K Burger Clubtexasjefe 60K Burger Clubtexasjefe 60K Burger Clubtexasjefe 60K Burger Clubtexasjefe 60K Burger Clubtexasjefe 60K Burger Clubtexasjefe 60K Burger Clubtexasjefe 60K Burger Club
texasjefe 60K Burger Clubtexasjefe 60K Burger Clubtexasjefe 60K Burger Clubtexasjefe 60K Burger Clubtexasjefe 60K Burger Clubtexasjefe 60K Burger Club
Quote:

You have any sources for this beyond World Nut Daily and the echo chamber?
texasjefe is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-27-2015, 08:34 PM   #100
dtc
Patriotic Sin Pillows

dtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Member
dtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Member
Quote:
Ok. Let's say that I agree with you.

Who are you asking me to vote for?

Old 08-28-2015, 08:01 AM   #101
wcklink
Hall-of-Famer

Quote:
Ok. Let's say that I agree with you.

Who are you asking me to vote for?

I know you hate all things republican, but is there any candidate, for either party, that carries the stench of Hillary Clinton? She is the closest thing to Nixon we have seen in politics, but we know that prior to the election. Your options would be to vote for any other candidate or abstain.

1 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 08-28-2015, 11:29 AM   #102
dtc
Patriotic Sin Pillows

Quote:
I know you hate all things republican, but is there any candidate, for either party, that carries the stench of Hillary Clinton? She is the closest thing to Nixon we have seen in politics, but we know that prior to the election. Your options would be to vote for any other candidate or abstain.
Every single one of the current Republicans except Bush seems worse to me than Hillary and I detest Hillary.

I will not vote for an idiot who believes cutting taxes for the rich will trickle down to the poor. I won't vote for anyone who believes they have the right to tell women they can't have a first trimester abortion. I will not vote for anyone who believes that money should not be removed from politics.

Were there a pragmatic Republican who actually believed in fiscal conservatism, restraining our military spending and who would govern as what I'll call a real conservative instead of this insane theocratic gaggle of low-info crazies you can bet I would vote for him or her.

Government is not the enemy. Government is not perfect, but it should not be reviled by those seeking to run it.

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 08-28-2015, 01:05 PM   #103
Saintshizzle
Very Banned

Saintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Saintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintshizzle Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
John Kasich. A conservative and one that will break with the party to do right by his constituents. But, therein lies the rub. The Republicans are mad at his expansion of medicaid, giving Obama a win, etc. How can a level-headed guy get the nod, when the Republican Primary always ends up being a circus, one that would amaze the likes of Barnum and Bailey?
Saintshizzle is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2015, 02:19 PM   #104
J-Donk
Hall-of-Famer

J-Donk has disabled reputation
Ruh ROH

Christie Sent Government Emails from Private Account - WNYC
J-Donk is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2015, 02:24 PM   #105
J-Donk
Hall-of-Famer

J-Donk has disabled reputation
Quote:
Every single one of the current Republicans except Bush seems worse to me than Hillary and I detest Hillary.

I will not vote for an idiot who believes cutting taxes for the rich will trickle down to the poor. I won't vote for anyone who believes they have the right to tell women they can't have a first trimester abortion. I will not vote for anyone who believes that money should not be removed from politics.

Were there a pragmatic Republican who actually believed in fiscal conservatism, restraining our military spending and who would govern as what I'll call a real conservative instead of this insane theocratic gaggle of low-info crazies you can bet I would vote for him or her.

Government is not the enemy. Government is not perfect, but it should not be reviled by those seeking to run it.
Bush has huge image issues, AND he was on the board of a company that encouraged people to sign up for Obamacare. He made millions off of Obamacare! =P He also won't survive the Lehman fiasco if he won the nomination. Losing billions of teachers, and firefighters pensions, while pocketing millions will sink him. It's a much bigger issue then any silly private email server.
J-Donk is offline Reply With Quote