Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.


Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Political Discussion Board


reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2017, 08:40 AM   #46
Saints318
ALL-MADDEN TEAM
 
Saints318's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,711
Saints318 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaints318 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Saints318 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaints318 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaints318 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaints318 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaints318 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaints318 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaints318 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaints318 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaints318 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaints318 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaints318 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaints318 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSaints318 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I can clearly see why black men are angry...
but what can be done specifically to make black men less angry?
__________________
Saints318 is offline Reply With Quote


Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 09-29-2017, 08:50 AM   #47
El Caliente
More than 15K posts served!
 
El Caliente's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: 70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Age: 32
Posts: 25,236
El Caliente Prestigious Diamond Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Diamond Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Diamond Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Diamond Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Diamond Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Diamond Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Diamond Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Diamond Club Member
El Caliente Prestigious Diamond Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Diamond Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Diamond Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Diamond Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Diamond Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Diamond Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Diamond Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Diamond Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by not2rich View Post
Don't vote for him next time?
Thats not how team politics works.
__________________
You think I'm not used to the Saints losing? I was born in it, molded in it. I didn't see them win a playoff game until I was a man.
El Caliente is offline Reply With Quote


Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 09-29-2017, 09:06 AM   #48
theicebox
Very Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: KANSAS CITY
Age: 33
Posts: 6,204
theicebox is a splendid one to beholdtheicebox is a splendid one to beholdtheicebox is a splendid one to behold
theicebox is a splendid one to beholdtheicebox is a splendid one to beholdtheicebox is a splendid one to beholdtheicebox is a splendid one to beholdtheicebox is a splendid one to beholdtheicebox is a splendid one to beholdtheicebox is a splendid one to beholdtheicebox is a splendid one to beholdtheicebox is a splendid one to beholdtheicebox is a splendid one to beholdtheicebox is a splendid one to behold
Trump already has my vote 2020
theicebox is offline Reply With Quote


1 out of 11 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 09-29-2017, 10:08 AM   #49
booya
Pro-Bowler
 
booya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Age: 48
Posts: 966
booya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Club
booya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by theicebox View Post
Trump already has my vote 2020
Interessting... so you don't care what he does during the next 3 1/2 years?
You will support him no matter what?

And this very, very high level of love is based on what exactly?
booya is offline Reply With Quote


6 out of 6 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 09-29-2017, 10:13 AM   #50
booya
Pro-Bowler
 
booya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Age: 48
Posts: 966
booya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Club
booya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Clubbooya 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints318 View Post
I can clearly see why black men are angry...
but what can be done specifically to make black men less angry?
I would say.. first understand, then acknowledge and then either actively work on change or at least mentally + verbally support those who do.
Every small step counts!


But that goes in both directions!
booya is offline Reply With Quote


Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 09-29-2017, 10:38 AM   #51
the-commish
Super Forum Fanatic
 
the-commish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,247
Blog Entries: 1
the-commish is a true Saintthe-commish is a true Saintthe-commish is a true Saint
the-commish is a true Saintthe-commish is a true Saintthe-commish is a true Saintthe-commish is a true Saintthe-commish is a true Saintthe-commish is a true Saintthe-commish is a true Saintthe-commish is a true Saintthe-commish is a true Saintthe-commish is a true Saintthe-commish is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by not2rich View Post
There's some truth to what you say. I mean, I have a father-in-law who claims he's always voted for Democrats, yet he's not exactly enlightened when it comes to race.

But to be honest, I feel like you're avoiding the elephant in the room, which is that only one party is more or less catering to the racists. Again, if you think it's unfair to be labeled a racist because of party affiliation, you need to hold your leaders accountable when they engage in racially-tinged white grievance politics or "Otherism."
Just the fact that you received red thumbs for this post proves its validity.
the-commish is offline Reply With Quote


Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 09-29-2017, 11:09 AM   #52
livefromDC
Super Forum Fanatic
 
livefromDC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Atlanta, GA
Age: 38
Posts: 7,236
livefromDC Prestigious Platinum Club MemberlivefromDC Prestigious Platinum Club MemberlivefromDC Prestigious Platinum Club Member
livefromDC Prestigious Platinum Club MemberlivefromDC Prestigious Platinum Club MemberlivefromDC Prestigious Platinum Club MemberlivefromDC Prestigious Platinum Club MemberlivefromDC Prestigious Platinum Club MemberlivefromDC Prestigious Platinum Club MemberlivefromDC Prestigious Platinum Club MemberlivefromDC Prestigious Platinum Club MemberlivefromDC Prestigious Platinum Club MemberlivefromDC Prestigious Platinum Club MemberlivefromDC Prestigious Platinum Club MemberlivefromDC Prestigious Platinum Club MemberlivefromDC Prestigious Platinum Club MemberlivefromDC Prestigious Platinum Club MemberlivefromDC Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by livefromDC View Post
That's pretty interesting. You're 44 and neither you or your parents have ever been treated differently because of race? Do I have that right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbackjack View Post
Well, you missed the line where I mentioned that there have been times where I've been treated unfairly.

SO WHAT.

I'm not 4 years old.

I understand people will do as they do.

I refuse to let it affect me at all.

And I smile and live my life.

And the result is many friends, a general happiness every day, and I've found that people, overall, are quite pleasant to me.

I'm not being condescending when I say this it is a wonderful way to go through life.
No, that's not what I find interesting. I'll admit that I think that this claim is incredulous. That people who lived before and during the Civil Rights era in the United States weren't treated unfairly. On the topic of being horrifically mistreated, you said that you were not "and my parents weren't". It would be sheer naiveté on your part to even suggest that you understand your parents' feelings regarding all that they experienced during their lives. Foolish to suggest with any certainty that you would know how any Black man or woman was treated before you were born.

No, that's not what I find interesting, OutbackJack. It's not the fact that your post history is littered with posts that decry how Black people need to get over mistreatment or how White people can be portrayed poorly in media either. Nope, that's not it.

You see, I like SaintsReport for what it usually is. It's a place for people who all share a common passion to be able to talk openly about that passion. But it's also a forum for us all who share this love for the Saints to learn more about each other, understand each other better, discuss the topics that divide us, share our thoughts, and commiserate with those in need. It's an amazing place. I've learned a lot here about myself, others, and more importantly...how to relate to others. On any number of topics, you'll find someone, usually a few people, that's an expert on the topic or has practical experience with the topic because they've lived it. SaintsReport is genuine. We disagree...bitterly, sometimes. We laugh, we cry. We lightly chide each other. We make fun of each other. Such an environment is so rare in the internet world where anonymity allows so much deception.

And so it follows, that a 44 year old Black Man in a thread about "Angry Black Men" would have a lifetime of experience to lend to the conversation. You're old enough to not be mistaken as a child or young adult who still holds a youthful impression of the world. You're not too old to be made bitter by life's experiences. You're not too old to no longer have a grasp of today's sensibilities. No, at 44 you're the perfect age to offer your take on the world from a "Black man's point of view". And SR welcomes that because that's part of what makes SR a great place for discussions like this. Except, that doesn't seem to be the case here.

No, what I find interesting is that you don't know how old you are from one year to the next. Yeah, your posting history would suggest that you think all Black men are violent (except for you), and that Black people need to just get over it. It's the fact that you can't remember details of your own life. It's incredibly odd that you preface so many posts with 'I'm black so I can say this'. But odder still is the fact that since you started posting as a Black Man, your age has not changed significantly at all. That made me wonder why. Why would you not change your age? The other slips were minor. But why not change your age? Then I realized that the age was to give your arguments even more credence. Your age gives more weight to the argument you're trying to push upon us as fact.

In October 2014, you said this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbackjack View Post
Many of you know me here (on SSF), and I'm a black male.

I live in Atlanta and have a nice job and family...
It doesn't matter if the cops do "this" to a black guy, and "lesser this" to a white guy.

Stop doing stupid $H!+ and you won't be one of the statistics.

I've lived by this motto for 43 years, and it still works today, and every day.

Don't do stupid stuff, and you'll be fine.

I laugh at every one of those stories that says the black kid did this, and the white kid did the same thing.....
You were 43 in 2014. Then twice...twice you told us you were 45 in 2016.

May 9, 2016:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbackjack View Post
I'm a black male, 45 years old...and according to my mom, I'm quite handsome.

Not sure about tossing my pic out there for the masses, don't want you to confuse me with Denzel.
Then July 6, 2016:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbackjack
As a black man (45 years old), I cringe when I see things such as this.

These "bad cops" have never bothered me for a second, probably because I lead a law abiding life.

AND I DO BLAME THE VICTIM!!!!!!!!!!!!...
And now you're 44 years old again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbackjack View Post
Well, I don't know.

Many of you know me on here, I'm a black male, 44 years old, work as a principal at a school, and I'm not angry.
That's what I find interesting. When offered the opportunity to correct what might have been a mistake, you leaped right pass it. You're misrepresenting yourself, purposely. I guess you think it lends authenticity to your story, " As a 44 year old black man with a beautiful Black wife and 3 wonderful black kids..." Right.

If you're being disingenuous about the inconsequential details, we have no reason to believe anything you say. You present your age as fact several times to lend support to your anecdotal posts. As a black man, you all know I'm Black, being black, etc., etc., etc.

See the thing about anecdotal information is this. If one part of it is proven to be false. None of it is probably true. So please, take your stories about your "beautiful black wife and 3 kids" somewhere else.
livefromDC is offline Reply With Quote


12 out of 13 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 09-29-2017, 11:15 AM   #53
dtc
Patriotic Sin Pillows

 
dtc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Redneck Riviera
Age: 49
Posts: 25,897
dtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Member
dtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints318 View Post
I can clearly see why black men are angry...
but what can be done specifically to make black men less angry?
Trump could stop calling them SOBs and demanding they be fired when they choose the obvious platform available to them in order to draw attention to the FACT that black and brown people are treated differently by law enforcement and the legal system.
__________________
"America has only three cities: New York, San Francisco, and NEW ORLEANS. Everywhere else is Cleveland."- Tennessee Williams
dtc is offline Reply With Quote


Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 09-29-2017, 11:22 AM   #54
coldseat
Super Forum Fanatic
 
coldseat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 42
Posts: 7,398
coldseat Prestigious Platinum Club Membercoldseat Prestigious Platinum Club Membercoldseat Prestigious Platinum Club Membercoldseat Prestigious Platinum Club Membercoldseat Prestigious Platinum Club Membercoldseat Prestigious Platinum Club Membercoldseat Prestigious Platinum Club Membercoldseat Prestigious Platinum Club Membercoldseat Prestigious Platinum Club Member
coldseat Prestigious Platinum Club Membercoldseat Prestigious Platinum Club Membercoldseat Prestigious Platinum Club Membercoldseat Prestigious Platinum Club Membercoldseat Prestigious Platinum Club Membercoldseat Prestigious Platinum Club Membercoldseat Prestigious Platinum Club Membercoldseat Prestigious Platinum Club Membercoldseat Prestigious Platinum Club Membercoldseat Prestigious Platinum Club Membercoldseat Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by livefromDC View Post
No, that's not what I find interesting. I'll admit that I think that this claim is incredulous. That people who lived before and during the Civil Rights era in the United States weren't treated unfairly. On the topic of being horrifically mistreated, you said that you were not "and my parents weren't". It would be sheer naiveté on your part to even suggest that you understand your parents' feelings regarding all that they experienced during their lives. Foolish to suggest with any certainty that you would know how any Black man or woman were treated before you were born.

No, that's not what I find interesting, OutbackJack. It's not the fact that your post history is littered with posts that decry how Black people need to get over mistreatment or how White people can be portrayed poorly in media either. Nope, that's not it.

You see, I like SaintsReport for what it usually is. It's a place for people who all share a common passion to be able to talk openly about that passion. But it's also a forum for us all who share this love for the Saints to learn more about each other, understand each other better, discuss the topics that divide us, share our thoughts, and commiserate with those in need. It's an amazing place. I've learned a lot here about myself, others, and more importantly...how to relate to others. On any number of topics, you'll find someone, usually a few people, that's an expert on the topic or has practical experience with the topic because they've lived it. SaintsReport is genuine. We disagree...bitterly, sometimes. We laugh, we cry. We lightly chide each other. We make fun of each other. Such an environment is so rare in the internet world where anonymity allows so much deception.

And so it follows, that a 44 year old Black Man in a thread about "Angry Black Men" would have a lifetime of experience to lend to the conversation. You're old enough to not be mistaken as a child or young adult who still holds a youthful impression of the world. You're not too old to be made bitter by life's experiences. Not too old to no longer have grasp of today's sensibilities. No, at 44 you're the perfect age to offer your take on the world from a Black man's point of view. And SR welcomes that because that's part of what makes SR a great place for discussions like this. Except, that doesn't seem to be the case here.

No, what I find interesting is that you don't know how old you are from one year to the next. Yeah, your posting history would suggest that you think all Black men are violent (except for you), and that Black people need to just get over it. It's the fact that you can't remember details of your own life. It's incredibly odd that you preface so many posts with 'I'm black so I can say this'. But odder still is the fact that since you started posting as a Black Man is the fact that your age has not changed significantly at all. That made me wonder why. Why would you not change your age? The other slips were minor. But why not change your age? Then I realized that the age was to give your arguments even more credence. Your age gives more weight to your argument.

In October 2014, you said this:


You were 43 in 2014. Then twice...twice you told us you were 45 in 2016.

May 9, 2016:


Then July 6, 2016:


And now you're 44 years old again.



That's what I find interesting. When offered the opportunity to correct what might have been a mistake, you leaped right pass it. You're misrepresenting yourself, purposely. I guess you think it lends authenticity to your story, " As a 44 year old black man with a beautiful Black wife and 3 wonderful black kids..." Right.

If you're being disingenuous about the inconsequential details, we have no reason to believe anything you say. You present your age as fact several times to lend support to your anecdotal posts. As a black man, you all know I'm Black, being black, etc., etc., etc.

See the thing about anecdotal information is this. If one part of is proven to be false. None of it is probably true. So please, take your stories about your "beautiful flack wife and 3 kids" somewhere else.


Wow. I was taking it all at face value and grateful for the different response. Now I'm curious what's going on too.
coldseat is online now Reply With Quote


4 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 09-29-2017, 11:31 AM   #55
mt15
Subscribing Member

 
mt15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 62
Posts: 9,341
mt15 Prestigious Diamond Club Membermt15 Prestigious Diamond Club Membermt15 Prestigious Diamond Club Membermt15 Prestigious Diamond Club Membermt15 Prestigious Diamond Club Membermt15 Prestigious Diamond Club Membermt15 Prestigious Diamond Club Member
mt15 Prestigious Diamond Club Membermt15 Prestigious Diamond Club Membermt15 Prestigious Diamond Club Membermt15 Prestigious Diamond Club Membermt15 Prestigious Diamond Club Membermt15 Prestigious Diamond Club Membermt15 Prestigious Diamond Club Membermt15 Prestigious Diamond Club Membermt15 Prestigious Diamond Club Membermt15 Prestigious Diamond Club Member
Yeah, I pretty much take people at face value on here. Once in a while my BS meter might go off when folks are giving anecdotes, but not very often. Yeah, I've been called gullible....
__________________
"I know this town is craving a winner, and they're going to get one." - Drew Brees in March, 2006
mt15 is offline Reply With Quote


Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 09-29-2017, 08:15 PM   #56
dtc
Patriotic Sin Pillows

 
dtc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Redneck Riviera
Age: 49
Posts: 25,897
dtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Member
dtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Memberdtc Prestigious Diamond Club Member
Thankfully, someone's BS meter went off and detected what appears to be a long time Russian info-warrior right here on SR!
__________________
"America has only three cities: New York, San Francisco, and NEW ORLEANS. Everywhere else is Cleveland."- Tennessee Williams
dtc is offline Reply With Quote


7 out of 7 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 09-29-2017, 10:23 PM   #57
StudioSaint
Hall-of-Famer
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Studio City (L.A.), CA
Posts: 3,085
StudioSaint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberStudioSaint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberStudioSaint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberStudioSaint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberStudioSaint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberStudioSaint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberStudioSaint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberStudioSaint Prestigious Platinum Club Member
StudioSaint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberStudioSaint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberStudioSaint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberStudioSaint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberStudioSaint Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints318 View Post
I can clearly see why black men are angry...
but what can be done specifically to make black men less angry?
Whatever it is, it starts with asking followed by listening.
StudioSaint is offline Reply With Quote


1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 09-29-2017, 11:13 PM   #58
LAhotsauce
All-Pro
 
LAhotsauce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,424
Blog Entries: 1
LAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger Club
LAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brees4prez View Post
Was your networking difficult because you were in Louisiana? I don’t want to make the assumption that you looked for jobs down here because it doesn’t matter what race.. Nepotism rules down here and always has. I drove multi million dollar vessels for the Navy in the roughest conditions without a scratch but didn’t even try to become Captain of any boats out in New Orleans. I was told it was a tough climb because they all keep it in the family. If lucky i would be lead deckhand. That really sucked the life out of me for a moment because i felt thats what i was born to do. Only problem is the Navy didn’t pay well and i was up for rotation to somewhere i might be chipping paint. I made the choice to just give up on that and focus on using the GI Bill i earned to again earn a better living.

I guess my point is that it isn’t always about race. It’s a society issue as a whole and a “it is what it is” philosophy that effects all races. I think the issues today are more about social class and networking than anything these days. That my friend is not just a black issue.


Well not in my profession. Most of the folks I work with aren't from Louisiana and plenty of them aren't from the south period. Lots from the east coast. NONE of them look like me.

Sometimes it's not about race, but sometimes it is what it is.
LAhotsauce is online now Reply With Quote


Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 09-29-2017, 11:30 PM   #59
LAhotsauce
All-Pro
 
LAhotsauce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,424
Blog Entries: 1
LAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger Club
LAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger ClubLAhotsauce 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by livefromDC View Post
If you're being disingenuous about the inconsequential details, we have no reason to believe anything you say. You present your age as fact several times to lend support to your anecdotal posts. As a black man, you all know I'm Black, being black, etc., etc., etc.

See the thing about anecdotal information is this. If one part of it is proven to be false. None of it is probably true. So please, take your stories about your "beautiful black wife and 3 kids" somewhere else.
Unfortunately, this is a thing on the internet. Lots of black folks think there are groups of people that just spam the internet with "I'm black and..." The whole time it's a not black person trolling.

They have an unusually high number of likes and the same count for every post. Don't see that here, but makes you wonder.
LAhotsauce is online now Reply With Quote


2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
Old 09-29-2017, 11:50 PM   #60
guidomerkinsrules
Intervention needed!
 
guidomerkinsrules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: by the cemeteries
Age: 51
Posts: 38,440
guidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Member
guidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Diamond Club Member
As a beautiful Asian woman I have to say that I'm shocked by this recent discovery
__________________
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
guidomerkinsrules is offline Reply With Quote


8 out of 8 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful? Yes | No
reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:32 PM.



Saintsreport.com - New Orleans Saints News, Info & Community! All marks, logos and images related to the Saints are the property of the New Orleans Saints, the NFL and NFL Properties. We are in no way affiliated with the New Orleans Saints or the NFL. All commentary and original artwork, ©1997-2016 SaintsReport.com, owned and operated by Andrus Whitewing, DBA Saints Report,LLC. All rights reserved. Copying of original columns prohibited without a return link and credit given. Teasing articles is ok.



Some of the Photos and pictures used throughout the site are copyright © Michael C. Hebert and are used with the permission of Michael C. Hebert and the New Orleans Saints.